Pre-World Leontini Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55961

Hi, I am founder of Thermopylae, Established back in 2016 we are a group of strong, active, loyal fighters who have won 2 crowns so far, Normally our recruitment is closed, However many of our players have retired and as a result of that we are now opening recruitment for a short period of time to players that enjoy fighting, working as a team and winning!

If you are a strong active and experienced player and are interested in joining us on the new domination server please contact me here or in Istros to be considered as part of our team, We will be joining together in the same area through an invite link being sent out to all new and existing Alliance members.

Thanks,
Criki

DeletedUser54745

Abort

Hi, I am founder of Thermopylae, Established back in 2016 we are a group of strong, active, loyal fighters who have won 2 crowns so far, Normally our recruitment is closed, However many of our players have retired and as a result of that we are now opening recruitment for a short period of time to players that enjoy fighting, working as a team and winning!

If you are a strong active and experienced player and are interested in joining us on the new domination server please contact me here or in Istros to be considered as part of our team, We will be joining together in the same area through an invite link being sent out to all new and existing Alliance members.

Thanks,
Criki

DeletedUser55968

Do we have a time this world will open yet? Like a server time

DeletedUser45561

Any premade alliances looking for more players? I'm active and ready!

DeletedUser48886

Anybody still looking for a premade to join with, as my comment above says, Bethlem Asylum still has beds available for check in. Message Rubilax or myself (The Phoenyx in EN108) for more info.

DeletedUser21560

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Any new players looking for a home, reach out. Looking for a project

DeletedUser55977

me and my friend are looking for a new home to start our experience in Grepolis english servers. I'm Italian and I used to play i Italian server with the same nickname, so maybe some of you will now me.
My friend is from Portugal, just let me know who is interested to welcoming us in their home

DeletedUser45561

me and my friend are looking for a new home to start our experience in Grepolis english servers. I'm Italian and I used to play i Italian server with the same nickname, so maybe some of you will now me.
My friend is from Portugal, just let me know who is interested to welcoming us in their home
I'll be happy to send you an invite link so you can join me and my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.