Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55972

Isn't this what was said about The Evil Empire in Carystus ? We saw what happened to them ...

DeletedUser48582

Let me tell you about Velha Guarda...
It comes from the portuguese server
Its leadership has won 5 worlds on that server
On Upsilon PT they holded the record for the fastest time on buliduing 4 world wonders that wich was breaked later.
On Efeso PT when VG trully formed they gained the record for the fastest build on both 4 and 7 world wonders
Then they joined the spanish server...within 3 months they dismantled competition already and were ready to build the world wonders..
wich they did...holding now the world record for the fastes build of world wonders...9days and few hours if im not mistaken...
They are a elite level of portuguese players who play together for years and have a top score on activity and gold use...adding to the most condecorate and old leadership on portuguese server.
They usually are an unstoplable force :)
Oh and by the way...dont think that they didnt do there homework...they did...and i guarantee is a 100% probability that VG has spys on all top alliances on this world...
Why im telling this? Just a figths with ex leaders of VG and i wanna spoilled your sentiment of surprise when you realise that youre facing on of the most internationally dangerous alliances :)
Salutes too everybody
And to Eriko(wich inst erik from EN in case youre wondering) i hope that revealling who VG is pisses you off...
Gotta to break your plans ahabah
Cant compare national servers with EN.. EN is just tougher in so many ways. And spies?? Its a sign of weakness in my book and any decent alliance Can work around it.

DeletedUser49993

Cant compare national servers with EN.. EN is just tougher in so many ways. And spies?? Its a sign of weakness in my book and any decent alliance Can work around it.
En Servers are tough? Good one :D
Try a german oder french server and you will know how it feels to play a "tough" server.

@OzzyBanksOfficial Evil Empire did pretty well on Carystus and fought against the whole world. Having played against them, I can tell you that these guys were the most effective Team over there. No simming like macs team did.

DeletedUser45115

Isn't this what was said about The Evil Empire in Carystus ? We saw what happened to them ...
VG isnt about trash talk...is about getting things done...theyre used to have whole worlds against them and still win...
EN is thougth for one thing...gold...here players use more gold than in portuguese server for example but the quality of players is not that much great...VG has in theyre ranks the elite of portuguese players who can afford play on EN...
Dont take them as guarenteed otherwise they will crash you...
Doesnt matter how hard things are they never EVER quit...
and they have brilliant strategists who are leading them...
You have a though bone here...
Just warning you thougth ^^

DeletedUser48582

En Servers are tough? Good one :D
Try a german oder french server and you will know how it feels to play a "tough" server.

@OzzyBanksOfficial Evil Empire did pretty well on Carystus and fought against the whole world. Having played against them, I can tell you that these guys were the most effective Team over there. No simming like macs team did.
Funny you mention it because I have played a german server a few years back and what i saw was scared Alliances we ran over with ease - not even one OP against us. Only one big alliance (out of our reach on the map) which won the server, and they had it as a criteria to spend gold if you wanted to be a part of them lol - pathetic in my eyes o_O

Dont know the french though so on the part you Can make me believe everything lol

DeletedUser49993

"Whole world" You mean 2 alliances?
Oh you wanna mention your part on Carystus? lmao. Evil was the quickest growing and best organized alliance in the first months. They fucked Who cares hard and didnt sim like world winners.

So you played on one german server a couple of years ago, played against bad alliances and think you know everything about german servers? I have played on both. Several worlds and i can tell you.

I mean look at the last revolt en server, en 108. You wanna tell me that that world was/is "tough"?

Storekrog.

Phrourach
I was about to say the same thing as @Donpj111. Played the german servers some years ago, and have never bored me so much before. All people did was cry mails. There was one good alliance in there, who made when WW starts, MRA alliance and won because of it. Can't really see tough of it. Maybe it was just that world?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser48582

I was about to say the same thing as @Donpj111. Played the german servers some years ago, and have never bored me so much before. All people did was cry mails. There was one good alliance in there, who made when WW starts, MRA alliance and won because of it. Can't really see tough of it. Maybe it was just that world?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
They did cry alot :D

DeletedUser48582

Oh you wanna mention your part on Carystus? lmao. Evil was the quickest growing and best organized alliance in the first months. They fucked Who cares hard and didnt sim like world winners.

So you played on one german server a couple of years ago, played against bad alliances and think you know everything about german servers? I have played on both. Several worlds and i can tell you.

I mean look at the last revolt en server, en 108. You wanna tell me that that world was/is "tough"?
Know everything? Nah just stating that it was too easy and bad organized and from what i Saw it was not near the EN servers i have been playing. Didnt play EN108 and im not into all that hugging and holding hands.

Hey tough guy, everyone knows Evil was just a bunch of computers playing.. Fighting us 1v1 was hard for us have to admit but once they were attacked on 2 fronts they mass VMed and quit.

DeletedUser21287

Let me tell you about Velha Guarda...
It comes from the portuguese server
Its leadership has won 5 worlds on that server
On Upsilon PT they holded the record for the fastest time on buliduing 4 world wonders that wich was breaked later.
On Efeso PT when VG trully formed they gained the record for the fastest build on both 4 and 7 world wonders
Then they joined the spanish server...within 3 months they dismantled competition already and were ready to build the world wonders..
wich they did...holding now the world record for the fastes build of world wonders...9days and few hours if im not mistaken...
They are a elite level of portuguese players who play together for years and have a top score on activity and gold use...adding to the most condecorate and old leadership on portuguese server.
They usually are an unstoplable force :)
Oh and by the way...dont think that they didnt do there homework...they did...and i guarantee is a 100% probability that VG has spys on all top alliances on this world...
Why im telling this? Just a figths with ex leaders of VG and i wanna spoilled your sentiment of surprise when you realise that youre facing on of the most internationally dangerous alliances :)
Salutes too everybody
And to Eriko(wich inst erik from EN in case youre wondering) i hope that revealling who VG is pisses you off...
Gotta to break your plans ahabah

You're in EN now mate - PREMIER LEAGUE not the Eskimo 4th division!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser45115

You're in EN now mate - PREMIER LEAGUE not the Eskimo 4th division!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last time sporting faced City on your soil...sporting won...and sporting is the joke of portugal..
And did you ever heard of Eusebio?Luis figo?Ronaldo? Mourinho? Bernardo Silva? etc..etc..

So count them out...good...
When they win and they will win if you continue with that attitude towards them im gonna be here saying
I told you so...

Just like when Portugal won the Euros...Where was England then? ;)

Raydium88

Strategos
Last time sporting faced City on your soil...sporting won...and sporting is the joke of portugal..
And did you ever heard of Eusebio?Luis figo?Ronaldo? Mourinho? Bernardo Silva? etc..etc..

So count them out...good...
When they win and they will win if you continue with that attitude towards them im gonna be here saying
I told you so...

Just like when Portugal won the Euros...Where was England then? ;)

lol Stop going on a tangent.

National teams on En just get shredded to pieces. That's the hard hitting fact... Will be interesting to see how long VG lasts.

DeletedUser36530

Not to burst anyone's bubble but the only national team I've seen in recently history was the French in Kastoria who claimed they would beat everyone easily and within a few weeks they threw the white flag and were occupied by their enemies. But, that may just be a French thing.

DeletedUser45115

Not to burst anyone's bubble but the only national team I've seen in recently history was the French in Kastoria who claimed they would beat everyone easily and within a few weeks they threw the white flag and were occupied by their enemies. But, that may just be a French thing.
I see that the loathe for the french is mutual...no wonder why we have the oldest pact in the world...
Im not saying that VG is better than everybdoy and im not here to trash talk for it..
Im just saying be careful and dount count them out...theyre are an ally like you never seen...just that...
Just asking you not to be arrogant when you collide agaisnt VG because that arrogance against them is what makes VG really strong..
be carefull is just what im asking

DeletedUser54965

VG isnt about trash talk...is about getting things done...theyre used to have whole worlds against them and still win...
EN is thougth for one thing...gold...here players use more gold than in portuguese server for example but the quality of players is not that much great...VG has in theyre ranks the elite of portuguese players who can afford play on EN...
Dont take them as guarenteed otherwise they will crash you...
Doesnt matter how hard things are they never EVER quit...
and they have brilliant strategists who are leading them...
You have a though bone here...
Just warning you thougth ^^

I wish I had someone to hype me up like this :(