Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser48582

Well hugging etc might happen in some places of this World but there will be no rotations for crowns which should open up the game. Will allies or second branches help one alliance to win? Time will tell but i put my money on No.

DeletedUser54745

Oh you wanna mention your part on Carystus? lmao. Evil was the quickest growing and best organized alliance in the first months. They fucked Who cares hard and didnt sim like world winners.

So you played on one german server a couple of years ago, played against bad alliances and think you know everything about german servers? I have played on both. Several worlds and i can tell you.

I mean look at the last revolt en server, en 108. You wanna tell me that that world was/is "tough"?
hey now just because victrix made 108 look easy doesnt mean it was.... and uh how can we be simmers when we op'd TEE and made them ghost? Never seen you play or heard your name before..... explains a lot.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser47494

How its possible to start on on o43/o44 border when o44 is not even half full? There are guys on (460/394)

DeletedUser49993

hey now just because victrix made 108 look easy doesnt mean it was.... and uh how can we be simmers when we op'd TEE and made them ghost? Never seen you play or heard your name before..... explains a lot.
Well they played 0 pact policy. Not like other teams on that world.

And ofc en108 was easy. Victrix even gave them a week to relocate, still they failed. They only reason they didnt start a war earlier was because they wanted some competition and they feared their players coudl get bored. Which en108 clearly is lacking off. There is a reason why we always see the same 4-5 revolt premades.

If you want to check the strengh of fr and de servers simply compare the top50 of the newest worlds. All are s4. De and En started 18.09 and fr started 19.09.

Never heard your name aswell btw. Explains a lot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55806

i know BP isnt over but i decided the trash needs to go so i would make the first top 5 (i dont have a lot of time)
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

1 confetti - have an amazing core, lots of big names. a SWIM

2 Thermopylae - made a sister alliance on the fourth hour and said it wouldn't make any on this world so i am a bit confused, but sure a FLOAT until further notice

3 KAOS - my alliance, core establishing ok. they own 55, some vets here, i think you might need to look out for them but not going to rate it

4 VELHA GUARDA - i have no idea, i know they are from another server. bad rumours about them FLOAT until further notice

5 Thermopylae II - see #2

Last edited:

DeletedUser55972

Top 10 (Can't be asked for 12) Based ONLY ON Recognition, Rumors and Hype (DONT ACTUALLY TAKE THIS TO HEART)

1. Confetti - Forum made premade? Has a ton of known faces (i.e Owen,Van Helsing,J.N.C etc) should be able to stick out for quite a while. - SWIM LIKE MICHAEL PHELPS

2. Thermopylae - Heard a lot of criticism about the alliance, with already 2 full alliances can we expect something great ? Rumoured to flop early game, however I expect good things ! - FLOAT like a Raft Boat

3. KAOS - Another forum made premade ? Seem to have Decent players though not many I personally recognise from my years of grepo. - FLOAT like a Beach Ball

4. VELHA GUARDA - Portugese Premade with actually an Impressive history in their servers, however we're not in portuguese servers we're in EN .. the most brutal of them all, can the portuguese survive without their usual night bonus ? we will have to see and find out .. - SWIM Like a Life Ring

5. Thermopylae II - See Above

6. Sons of Odin - I've actually heard a lot of good about these lads, don't know much about them but their core is amazing. - SWIM

7. Never Walk Alone - Recruiting Anyone, meh ... quite a good core though ? - SINK

8. Avengers - Pretty much only recognise **H*E*D** here, Don't seem to have the best growth in their ocean (seems to be 045) but BP can't tell anything right now. - SINK

9. Dragon Riders - Another alliance with a second academy, just have a hunch they will not survive (prove me wrong please) - SINK

10. The Blame Game - The alliance with the most notable faces from Revolt servers (for me anyway). Should be an alliance to watch out for. - SWIM

Anything can happen when out of BP , and these standings don't really mean anything , but a regular top "12" will keep the thread on track so please shower me with likes so I can carry on doing these , because that boosts my ego ;)

OzzyBanksOfficial

DeletedUser49229

Top 10 (Can't be asked for 12) Based ONLY ON Recognition, Rumors and Hype (DONT ACTUALLY TAKE THIS TO HEART)

1. Confetti - Forum made premade? Has a ton of known faces (i.e Owen,Van Helsing,J.N.C etc) should be able to stick out for quite a while. - SWIM LIKE MICHAEL PHELPS

2. Thermopylae - Heard a lot of criticism about the alliance, with already 2 full alliances can we expect something great ? Rumoured to flop early game, however I expect good things ! - FLOAT like a Raft Boat

3. KAOS - Another forum made premade ? Seem to have Decent players though not many I personally recognise from my years of grepo. - FLOAT like a Beach Ball

4. VELHA GUARDA - Portugese Premade with actually an Impressive history in their servers, however we're not in portuguese servers we're in EN .. the most brutal of them all, can the portuguese survive without their usual night bonus ? we will have to see and find out .. - SWIM Like a Life Ring

5. Thermopylae II - See Above

6. Sons of Odin - I've actually heard a lot of good about these lads, don't know much about them but their core is amazing. - SWIM

7. Never Walk Alone - Recruiting Anyone, meh ... quite a good core though ? - SINK

8. Avengers - Pretty much only recognise **H*E*D** here, Don't seem to have the best growth in their ocean (seems to be 045) but BP can't tell anything right now. - SINK

9. Dragon Riders - Another alliance with a second academy, just have a hunch they will not survive (prove me wrong please) - SINK

10. The Blame Game - The alliance with the most notable faces from Revolt servers (for me anyway). Should be an alliance to watch out for. - SWIM

Anything can happen when out of BP , and these standings don't really mean anything , but a regular top "12" will keep the thread on track so please shower me with likes so I can carry on doing these , because that boosts my ego ;)

OzzyBanksOfficial
What am i known for :p

DeletedUser49229

RIGHT! Guys I’ve been out with the old man this evening and usually that means getting pretty drunk. Well that’s happened and sorry to be off-topic (Not that I care) but isn’t TWISTED SOULS a clothing brand? Regardless... Scary! (not really)
Thats Where i got the idea
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser55307

I don't see any top 12 alliance being around in even a few months let alone world end I just see a lot of merging and alliances will change top leadership to represent them mergers who will then pick new names