Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55806

I don't see any top 12 alliance being around in even a few months let alone world end I just see a lot of merging and alliances will change top leadership to represent them mergers who will then pick new names
nah, they always stick around. even if it is just 1

DeletedUser49229

Owen`s Top 10
1. Confetti - My Own Alliance .
2. Thermopylae - Started Out as a pre-made and when they was in the server they turned into an mra with a 2nd branch these guys are spread it will take some great fighting and pacts for these guys to go far in this world. SINK
3. Kaos - These guys have a couple of nice core islands but it seems like apart from that they are spread with the right NAPS/Pacts i can see these guys lasting a while longer. FLOAT
4. Thermopylae II - See Number 2
5. Velha Guarda - These Guys have one of the best cores with a couple of well known players apart from those well known players i haven`t seen any of the others will be exciting to see how this alliance will do - SWIM
6. Sons od Odin - Have an ok looking core not as good as some others but have Loads of well known names and some beast`s of player (watch out for jinsl001 ) SWIM / FLOAT
7. Never Walk Alone - Started of very well but couldn't keep the growth as fast as a couple of the other big teams this has one of my favourite potential wars vs Avengers if they get the upper hand they i can see them lasting for a little while longer atleast. FLOAT / SINK
8. Avengers - They have a good looking core and a good team will be interesting to see how they fair. SWIM
9. The Blame Game - A very good looking team well known names nice lil core can see them going far. SWIM
10. Dragon Riders - A weak core and not many good names in the line up will be fighting on multiple fronts to alliances better than them don`t see these guys lasting long. SINK

Last edited by a moderator:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Owen Im shocked you are in the number one alliance, and I heard you are spending gold to buy resources also....not like you. Oh wait, that sounds just like you.

Time to run friends TF is ready to kick over this rock and let a little sunlight in. Owen tell em what we did to your last alliance. Go on, go on tell em. Don't be shy.

careful now, he might starting mailing everyone to gangbang us before we even drop

DeletedUser48256

You are so right owen....you were a bad founder.

Had a look at your stats and LOL, we've found another player who loves to talk smack in the forums but looks to be worse than useless on the actual battlefield
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif