Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser48582

The below is of course my own opinion and not my alliance ;)

1. Confetti Group

Based in O54 where several big alliances are based. Core-wise they are still a bit spread but looking at the map that looks to be improving. Their alliance hold numerous well known faces so there is no question that they will be a contender if they prevail in O54. On the diplomatic front they have pacted up with Guild of Infidels which was anticipated plus evil rumors has it that there could also be some relations to The Blame Game and most likely also a NAP with VG since there has been no fighting yet between these two.

Their main enemy so far is Thermo which looks to be a war that already started on a previous server that they might come out on top of due to their good start. The question is how long VELHA G. can sit back and wait till its their turn.

- SWIM

2. Thermopylae Group
A semi pre-made which has jumped in from EN108 and in some way you got to respect their balls jumping into the same ocean as their arch enemy. They haven't started good in their current war as rumors tell, their first OP on confetti was a failure. They have a decent core so far but also some stranglers spread into other oceans. Their key to victory could lie within O54 through diplomacy - If they don't manage this they will sink for sure as enemy numbers are big in both points AND numbers.

- Float

3. Sons of Odin Group
My own crew so will let others to judge.

4. The Blame Game
The dominant alliance in O55 and they have managed to put a good core together. Their alliance also hold some well known faces which indicates quality. Not much war going on still as they seems to have focus on creating a core and to kill off a minor alliance which has succeded. It should only be a matter of time before the big ocean war with KAOS kicks off for ocean dominance and it will be interesting to see which friends they will bring to that fight.

The big question still remains... Will they make their own run for victory or will they merge into old friends down the line - Are there ambition enough to go solo?

- SWIM

5. VELHA GUARDA Group (incl. ENCRYPTED)
Most likely the most hyped alliance in the early days of the server but so far the hype has been disappointing. I think most of the server expected O54 to kick off in one big bloodbath from day one. Instead it looks like they have NAP'ed with Confetti for now and are instead focusing on creating a core to work from once they decide to skip the neutrality. Waiting too long in the current war in O54 could be their down fall as Confetti just keeps on getting stronger - Being passive in EN is leathal.

- FLOAT/SINK

6. KAOS
The other big alliance in O55 and yet another alliance who seeks a solution in mass diplomacy as rumors claim Avengers and NWA might have relations to them (this is not confirmed fully). So far they have lost three cities to Erik from Infidels so it could look like the war is about to kick off. Core-wise they are placed in the north west of O55 and have a decent core at this stage. Their alliance don't hold many known faces so it will be a tough fight against both Infidels and The Blame Game none the less its fight like these that determine their further destiny in this server. Well be interesting to see the outcome.

- FLOAT/SINK

7. Never Walk Alone
One of the two dominant alliances in O55 which is placed along side the border of O55. On the diplomatic front they seem to be tightly related to Avenger and have taken part in eating the MRA Dragons. There are a few well known faces in their group but mostly it seems to be an MRA which also had their first merge (with the Mercs). Their core seems solid but the question is have they will do once things heat up. Most MRA's falls apart but a few sticks it out and come out on top I still have my doubt until they are combat proven.

- SINK

8. Avengers
Reminds a lot of NWA with a tight core, same diplomacy and ambitions. They aren't big in numbers but rumor tells that they are a tight nit group from a Turkish server (didn't even know these existed). The question remains what they long term plan and ambition is... Will they continue to be the little part in the relationship with NWA or do they have plans on their own?

- FLOAT

9. Legion of Death
The fourth part of the Big Four in O45. So far there has been skirmishes with NWA/Avengers and war seems to be coming. They hold some well known faces and created a solid core when they merged with Rogue some days ago. Times will most likely be rough for a period but if they stand fast they will get out on top of the war. On top of this a decision about where to build up a core needs to be taken as O45 can get bloody.

- SWIM

10. Guild of Infidels
Many known vets in this alliance including some former enemies o_O They are placed in O55 and are tight with Confetti up in O54. War seems to be on with KAOS so opportunities to grow might go fast.

I will give a FLOAT but only because in quite convinced they wont be under their own name in the end... A new name could be Blame the Infidel Confetti :p;)

- FLOAT

11. Thermopylae II - See number 2

12. FAIL
The only top 12 alliance from O44 which is kind of surprisingly considered how the other oceans looks like with big groups. In O44 FAIL and Kleos looks to be the ones fighting for power (with TF creeping in from the west). The strength between those two looks somewhat equal all though you should never underestimate the players in FAIL early in the game :)

My money is on FAIL is victor ones they have cored up and are ready to kill.

- SWIM

destroxxi

Phrourach
ShrillWebbedGlobefish-max-1mb.gif

DeletedUser55862

Good to see a Top 12 post here and not any trash talk but it looks ironically to see a man who leads 2 sister alliances since the world opened talking about MRA stuff. Anyway, you had some good points and good job with the post again.

DeletedUser48582

Yes because that has nothing to do with how big our premade was to begin with lol :rolleyes::p Im quite sure we are one of the Alliances with the fewest pacts in here.

DeletedUser54993

I remember Matts words when he said confetti will be a fighter alliance and now is hugging all server just sayin

collect78900

Phrourach
I remember Matts words when he said confetti will be a fighter alliance and now is hugging all server just sayin

Certainly looks that way id like to see confetti vs vg(Portuguese sensation the most hyped team of en 110) and thermo .....i dont feel thermo is even putting up a fight.....i wanna see a bloodbath...

DeletedUser48256

If you read the pre-made recruitment post it stated that Confetti would be a noob-friendly, no-pacts, no-politics, no-BS small alliance. I think a lot has changed since that post.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Don't worry, Confetti will make a reappearance with the above characteristics in a future world.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

(500k more ABP than 2nd place? I would call that a fighter alliance
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
)

Nice top 12 Don!

DeletedUser54745

Nice top 12 Don. The only thing I would say differently is that thermo didn't choose to be near us this world, we chose to be near them.

DeletedUser55961

Nice top 12 Don. The only thing I would say differently is that thermo didn't choose to be near us this world, we chose to be near them.
Wrong, we chose o54 because we knew you would go here like you do on every server, we also knew where some of the other big names were landing. Yes we did recruit alot of new players here because we knew you would be coming in with over 100 players and wanted to level the playing field a little bit, I did not think you would go to the extremes of 3 alliances to fight us though lol, we only really ever had 60 active players the rest were just excess.. it will be interesting to see which 60 of you out of the 150+ players will actually be in the winning team if you even get that far though LOL

I hope you still aren’t denying the 3 alliance coalation as you done a co-ordinated op on us today like we knew you would.

Fact is that we play with respect, loyalty and integrity, 3 traits your Mass recruiting/pacting team will never have.

DeletedUser48583

Fact is that we play with respect, loyalty and integrity, 3 traits your Mass recruiting/pacting team will never have.

Not going to comment much but factor in both thermo alliances, kaos and mobius you have more players than the 3 alliances that are attacking your mini coalition.

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55961

Not going to comment much but factor in both thermo alliances, kaos and mobius you have more players than the 3 alliances that are attacking your mini coalition.

Screenshot_2.png
Good to see a confetti player admit it, we have mostly simmers and gold traders for food later on, we only came here with around 20 pre made members... plus kaos are going their own way. you came with 150 mostly pre-made and still recruiting in the additional branches I see. Plus your players mostly heavy gold users, investing in a server that most of them can’t possibly win.

DeletedUser48583

Good to see a confetti player admit it, we have mostly simmers and gold traders for food later on, we only came here with around 20 pre made members... you came with 150 mostly pre-made and still recruiting I see
Not confirming anything just know some of the battles going on around the world from long time friends in various alliances for example I saw kaos and tbg going at it abit and then us lot ofc. From my viewpoint you have the numbers but we have the more experienced. I also know you, kaos and mobius all support each other by seeing incoming support on the ghosted players of today.

DeletedUser54745

Wrong, we chose o54 because we knew you would go here like you do on every server, we also knew where some of the other big names were landing. Yes we did recruit alot of new players here because we knew you would be coming in with over 100 players and wanted to level the playing field a little bit, I did not think you would go to the extremes of 3 alliances to fight us though lol, we only really ever had 60 active players the rest were just excess.. it will be interesting to see which 60 of you out of the 150+ players will actually be in the winning team if you even get that far though LOL

I hope you still aren’t denying the 3 alliance coalation as you done a co-ordinated op on us today like we knew you would.

you just know everything dont ya? lol..... tell me, how will this war end Mr. Future

DeletedUser41523

Take it from me, don't just fill out your team with players to "level the playing field". Having the active players in your alliance is enough and everyone gets annoyed with their team losing towns. Even if the player was bad, a meat shield, or whatever rationalization being used today. You're better off with a few reliable players than a few reliable players and a bunch of bad ones.

Edit: Its hard to win without hugging since your opponents will do it if you don't. I notice people only talk negative about it when they lose.

DeletedUser55961

Take it from me, don't just fill out your team with players to "level the playing field". Having the active players in your alliance is enough and everyone gets annoyed with their team losing towns. Even if the player was bad, a meat shield, or whatever rationalization being used today. You're better off with a few reliable players than a few reliable players and a bunch of bad ones.

Edit: Its hard to win without hugging since your opponents will do it if you don't. I notice people only talk negative about it when they lose.
I have won 2 crowns in a 60 man team so that is a load of nonsense, that’s confetti rational right there, no wonder the game isn’t what it used to be, maybe this new style will set you lot straight, only 60 winners possible which 100+ players will be betrayed? Who gets betrayed you decide.. don’t expect the same loyalty from them in the next world.