Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser41523

I have won 2 crowns in a 60 man team so that is a load of nonsense, that’s confetti rational right there, no wonder the game isn’t what it used to be, maybe this new style will set you lot straight, only 60 winners possible which 100+ players will be betrayed? Who gets betrayed you decide.. don’t expect the same loyalty from them in the next world.

Which is why you have a second team + 2 allies right?

1 speed tho. Generally speaking, its pretty easy to go in and dominate a 1 speed world. Its mostly a ground for new players, people with lack of time commitments, premades who use questionable means of play and decided its smart to play among people who don't know better (Oh look its time for me to be salty), or people looking for an easy win. I've seen a bunch of one speed premades run this line and step up to a higher speed and figure out pretty quick that it doesn't work that way.

I'm pretty sure that anyone in a group together recognizes that they won't all win. I'm also pretty sure that anyone who has thought this system out already has seen the hole in it. For teams like Confetti that will be around awhile, this system isn't really that problematic.

DeletedUser48583

Whoever revolted me know this....Your mom's a ho.

Sure need Tic or even Yonus to teach you the ways.
bbb2f3c17ef337b48ddcfb9f32325fd6.png

DeletedUser55806

Not going to comment much but factor in both thermo alliances, kaos and mobius you have more players than the 3 alliances that are attacking your mini coalition.

Screenshot_2.png
kaos is just helping thermo out, they are not part of this war

DeletedUser55806

Doesn’t Helping out count as being part of the war ...
lol, let me rephrase that. we are not getting involved in this bloodbath in 054, we are going down to 055. we have sent 200 birs or something to a couple of thermos cities, thats not being part of a war.

Storekrog.

Phrourach
lol, let me rephrase that. we are not getting involved in this bloodbath in 054, we are going down to 055. we have sent 200 birs or something to a couple of thermos cities, thats not being part of a war.

LOL! If you send deff to a city outside your own alliance who is at war, off cause you are at war with them to
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser49104

Good to see a confetti player admit it, we have mostly simmers and gold traders for food later on, we only came here with around 20 pre made members...

I wish i could be in an alliance where the leader/founder refers to me as useless shelf filler. Think that should be pm'd to both of the thermo alliances and maybe then you could let them know which 20 it is you mean and which of the other 100 players may as well leave now but for being food and building cities only for you to take pre-planned later

plus kaos are going their own way. you came with 150 mostly pre-made and still recruiting in the additional branches I see. Plus your players mostly heavy gold users, investing in a server that most of them can’t possibly win.

You have spent more gold than most anyone on the server and yet you have said that the confetti group will kill off the server (so win) as always, isn't that the same thing?....

As for them hugging pacting everyone in every server? That's just something spouted to appease yourself. I fought against them in Carystus where literally EVERYONE was against them, no hugging there and yet they dominated entirely, think they set some kind of record on the time of WW building there. It simply comes down to the fact they have better leaders than you. This is only the second server iv'e actually played WITH these guys so it's not a bias thing but you contradict yourself all over the shop and even bad mouth the majority of the team/s you are supposed to be leading and that's just ridiculous
bezradny.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36697

Domination.. how about roll over and present their belly.. thats what the leadership of Kleos did... abandoned their alliance and left to form another alliance with elements of Victorian Empire.... what a bunch of coward leaders... they left like dead beat tenants in the middle of the night
speaks volumes of their abilities and ethics..

heres how the last few days have been

build up, spy,spy,spy, attack, attack, revolt, revolt.... oh who can take a city?.. anybody got CS's?...oh nobody to help clear after the revolt, where do you want my cs?..... Where Do You Want My Cs? ...........WHERE DO YOU WANT MY CS?????..............Do you even want my cs?....
dont attack these guys(VE) anymore... leader has gone off-line..... attack these guys again..

and then get a message from our leader(I HAVE LEFT TO FORM another ALLIANCE "if you didnt get invited your not working hard enough"...

**there were attack/combat teams but nobody could tell me what team I was on.**

smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif
the forum was a dogs breakfast ... info everywhere but not centrally located, ie active spy reports in 3 different tabs...... like "common guys get it together.."

bad leadership and ineffective organizational skills from Leaders now equates to lazy members..
I wish the blame game was that easy but these leaders chose to shift their buns and asses away from the mess they made and blamed the masses for their ineptitudes typical and far to common place these days

However the writing is on the wall and the game are decided already....when the leadership ignores the Sons of Odin establishing their jumping off islands in Ocean 44 with ease and impunity..

well folks their the game in a nut shell, solidly established and what appears to be a ton of coin spent as they have folks in the 50,000 point range..

So as the old leadership and their handpicked cronies desert their followers.......... I wonder who feeds on the remnants of an alliance.. my guess is their old leadership

I received an invite to the new alliance they can pound it where the sun doesn't shine

****since posting this the invite has been withdrawn***** ;{)

someone want a few cities let me know they are yours.....

this world has a bad taste and odour right now

smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
I wish i could be in an alliance where the leader/founder refers to me as useless shelf filler. Think that should be pm'd to both of the thermo alliances and maybe then you could let them know which 20 it is you mean and which of the other 100 players may as well leave now but for being food and building cities only for you to take pre-planned later

Well you know that's to be expected kinda, there can only be 60 winners. Imho every alliance with a second branch to some extent is going to be guilty of it. And confetti the most (depends rly on what goes down in 54, who wins who wont. think thermo is gonna be around for a while really, and really all that bloodbath everyone was talking about really is just a pillow fight anyways :p). As annoying as criki comes of on the externals there is truth to it, at least no sugarcoatin' reality.

As the game progresses players leave, I am just hoping by the time domination comes we all can fit in one branch.

But realistically speaking even confetti is 102 players. You really think you gonna be small enough that everyone gets to win? Confetti is probably gonna win some wars absorb some more bigger players, cause that's what happens. There really are only 60 spots, what do you think happens to all the smaller players?

Not tryna lash out at you mate, but the only players who get to make your argument are those in a single branch alliance.

Last edited:

DeletedUser55998

Whoa dad of wild thing calm down no running after they started dropping cities the leaders of victorian empire asked us if we would be willing to combine and eat all our dead weight like members losing cities without posting that is common place in many alliances however you will notice all of the leadership did not leave Kleos myself and Tw3stars are still there.Also admittadly i am new to leadership as have never done it before but any tips are welcome :)And we did notice sons of Odin and other alliances as well yet when asked to op victorian empire for some reason we have people attacking poseidon and enchantrix.
I did however revolt several cities and make a tab for all of them and in the thread write cleared if you want it :)

DeletedUser49104

Well you know that's to be expected kinda, there can only be 60 winners. Imho every alliance with a second branch to some extent is going to be guilty of it. And confetti the most (depends rly on what goes down in 54, who wins who wont. think thermo is gonna be around for a while really, and really all that bloodbath everyone was talking about really is just a pillow fight anyways, like i predicted :p this is grepo after all). As annoying as criki comes of on the externals there is truth to it, at least no sugarcoatin' reality.

As the game progresses players leave, some are troublemakers and are discarded, I am just hoping by the time domination comes we all can fit in one branch.

But realistically speaking even confetti is 102 players. You really think you gonna be small enough that everyone gets to win? Confetti is probably gonna win some wars absorb some more bigger players, cause that's what happens. There really are only 60 spots, what do you think happens to all the smaller players?

Not tryna lash out at you mate, but the only players who get to make your argument are those in a single branch alliance.

You're not getting what i'm saying though mate. He has made up his mind already that he is letting these players build cities for him and selected few to "feed" on later. To call players in your alliance simmers and food is just wrong. Lets face it at least half of us wont be around for domination (almost certainly including myself in that), either priced out, unable to compete or simply bored/fed up. Those who want to be on the winning team will have to work at it HARD and in confetti especially the people getting the winners badge (if they do) would be the ones that have earned it the most, same as sons i'm sure and everyone in these alliances knows that.

I'm not arguing with the concept, i'm arguing with the wording. Doubt very much that these players who are going about their business building their cities realise they are doing so for his gain and not their own and are being referred to in the way they are.

DeletedUser48582

The only thing i could suggest everyone is to avoid this forum section and play game. lol

These trash talks are useless.

While you guys trash talk each Alliance/player, VG are building more and more citys and coordinate their future attacks and defence. And im 100% sure they will be main Alliance who will win one by one while you guys are too busy trashing each other here lol.

Its only a sheep who is talking with you, but my suggestion to everyone is - focus your mind in-game not here.:D
Lol VG again :p:p:p

DeletedUser54758

The people who trash talk a lot are always the ones who will lose.