Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55924

If you think its too hard why would you lead?
Wrong point.

If something looks hard to you even if you liked it, you wont do it? How many times you did something that you thinked it was hard?

Also I lead because I like to

I was just criticizing the people that create an alliance without thinking. But - heyy its always great to trash someone if I just find minimal point to hit :DD

Wrong point.

If something looks hard to you even if you liked it, you wont do it? How many times you did something that you thinked it was hard?

Also I lead because I like to

I was just criticizing the people that create an alliance without thinking. But - heyy its always great to trash someone if I just find minimal point to hit :DD
My point was not just because something looks hard you shouldn't try it, rather how you think its too hard to lead an alliance but still continue with it and after that complain. Anyway this doesnt matter so say what you gotta say and lets stop this argument :p

DeletedUser55924

which group do u lead?

You can simply research

My point was not just because something looks hard you shouldn't try it, rather how you think its too hard to lead an alliance but still continue with it and after that complain. Anyway this doesnt matter so say what you gotta say and lets stop this argument :p

Im not complaining, if I was doing that I would say "people dont give value to good founders" and If I complained what was the actual problem? I was refering that is hard for the ones dont know what to do which is obvious.
Im currently really satisfied with my lead.
Tell me then, if leading is hard and im complaining why would I even still be founder? and yes this was a rhetorical question

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
The only thing i could suggest everyone is to avoid this forum section and play game. lol

These trash talks are useless.

While you guys trash talk each Alliance/player, VG are building more and more citys and coordinate their future attacks and defence. And im 100% sure they will be main Alliance who will win one by one while you guys are too busy trashing each other here lol.

Its only a sheep who is talking with you, but my suggestion to everyone is - focus your mind in-game not here.:D

yea except when you op them at 02:00 on a tuesday.........

destroxxi

Phrourach
The one and only thing that I'll say with any grain of salt this world is this. Criki mate, you are pouring gasoline and torching every single bridge at the moment, I hope you change your name or quit after this world, because with the way your acting, between the mass mails, pacting 3 alliances at the start, and the amount of crap you're talking... People do not forgive and forget in this game what you do in one world will carry with you as long as you keep playing. Anyway said my piece. Cheers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41523

I'm kinda sad that Kleos and Victorian Empire have pretty much fallen on their own. They weren't very good, but the back and forth on the score board was fun to watch.

DeletedUser55972

Can we get some pepper to balance out all the salt in this forum ?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
9. Legion of Death
The fourth part of the Big Four in O45. So far there has been skirmishes with NWA/Avengers and war seems to be coming. They hold some well known faces and created a solid core when they merged with Rogue some days ago. Times will most likely be rough for a period but if they stand fast they will get out on top of the war. On top of this a decision about where to build up a core needs to be taken as O45 can get bloody.

- SWIM

Did you mean
"see sons of odins" for the description?

funny, how you gave them a swim and now they're joining you o_O

come on donny, you killin me here