Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55862

Did you mean
"see sons of odins" for the description?

funny, how you gave them a swim and now they're joining you o_O

come on donny, you killin me here

It was too obvious :D:D You cant just gave them a swim while they re only losing cities and are spread out all over the map, lol

DeletedUser55961

The one and only thing that I'll say with any grain of salt this world is this. Criki mate, you are pouring gasoline and torching every single bridge at the moment, I hope you change your name or quit after this world, because with the way your acting, between the mass mails, pacting 3 alliances at the start, and the amount of crap you're talking... People do not forgive and forget in this game what you do in one world will carry with you as long as you keep playing. Anyway said my piece. Cheers.
Says the traitor who as a leader of Thermopylae switches to the enemy group, no loyalty, no skill, no honour, same like LEBLOB who told us we play endgame with confetti in Istros then we get randomly opped from behind and he also switched sides. You can gang up but their ain’t enough room at the end of this for you all.

Prod along

DeletedUser55862

Says the traitor who as a leader of Thermopylae switches to the enemy group, no loyalty, no skill, no honour, same like LEBLOB who told us we play endgame with confetti in Istros then we get randomly opped from behind and he also switched sides. You can gang up but their ain’t enough room at the end of this for you all.

Prod along

It is not my business mate, but I think you have too much expectations regarding loyalty and honour from an online game strategy...

DeletedUser55972

It is not my business mate, but I think you have too much expectations regarding loyalty and honour from an online game strategy...

In terms of loyalty I agree with Criki here ... Forum is one sided and biased so I don’t know who’s right or not,but you expect your teammates NOT to backstab you... it’s the whole point of alliances and it’s normal expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
In terms of loyalty I agree with Criki here ... Forum is one sided and biased af so I don’t know who’s right or not,but you expect your teammates NOT to backstab you... it’s the whole point of alliances and it’s normal expectations.
You are half correct but half incorrect.
True friends playing forever together they stay loyal and win or lose together.
I can say easy I am blessed, if I really call all my friends I have about 30 players willing to die with me.
You can say it's much or not much leave this up to you.
But players you have on your team first time, you as a leader needs to earn that loyalty first.
Doing wrong politic moves, begin idiot wars, don't know what's going on, and the very worst thing inactive leadership than I say, by by loyalty.
Sometimes you can lose simply because the reds are better despite your intelligence and political skils and activity.
Me as a former founder always think this when the ship gets water , rats jumps true man stay behind, but if the boat truly sinks than its the task of any founder to ask mercy for the ones stay loyal to the captain as long as possible.
But the founder always goes down with the ship ones my ship was the titanic lost 120 towns over 2 weeks when grepolis was grepolis not simpolis, I mm all could flee to whoever, 'I kept 14 from 150 , it was a cap 150 world lol, I felt sorry for the 14 most loyal ones but was happy for my others find new homes, little did I know is me and my 14 peeps would win the game a year later lol.
Anyway back to topic
Loyality is something leaders cannot ask without to be worth it.
108 world. I joined for jredge, was planning to stay till my wedding, I must admit criki has a point, why they ordered us to swim to WIB I dunno it was indeed insane but I had awesome weeks, taking 10 WIB towns lol. 1 day before my wedding stuff happened what I thought would come because no matter what is your past the map is the map and the map never lies
What you see on the world map is your closest ally and you better as a founder stick loyal to the reality of that same map or your ship sinks and you end up alone wel deserved

DeletedUser54993

You are half correct but half incorrect.
True friends playing forever together they stay loyal and win or lose together.
I can say easy I am blessed, if I really call all my friends I have about 30 players willing to die with me.
You can say it's much or not much leave this up to you.
But players you have on your team first time, you as a leader needs to earn that loyalty first.
Doing wrong politic moves, begin idiot wars, don't know what's going on, and the very worst thing inactive leadership than I say, by by loyalty.
Sometimes you can lose simply because the reds are better despite your intelligence and political skils and activity.
Me as a former founder always think this when the ship gets water , rats jumps true man stay behind, but if the boat truly sinks than its the task of any founder to ask mercy for the ones stay loyal to the captain as long as possible.
But the founder always goes down with the ship ones my ship was the titanic lost 120 towns over 2 weeks when grepolis was grepolis not simpolis, I mm all could flee to whoever, 'I kept 14 from 150 , it was a cap 150 world lol, I felt sorry for the 14 most loyal ones but was happy for my others find new homes, little did I know is me and my 14 peeps would win the game a year later lol.
Anyway back to topic
Loyality is something leaders cannot ask without to be worth it.
108 world. I joined for jredge, was planning to stay till my wedding, I must admit criki has a point, why they ordered us to swim to WIB I dunno it was indeed insane but I had awesome weeks, taking 10 WIB towns lol. 1 day before my wedding the **** happened what I thought would come because no matter what is your past the map is the map and the map never lies
What you see on the world map is your closest ally and you better as a founder stick loyal to the reality of that same map or your ship sinks and you end up alone wel deserved
"Willing to die" now i have a big laugh about this :D

DeletedUser54745

In terms of loyalty I agree with Criki here ... Forum is one sided and biased af so I don’t know who’s right or not,but you expect your teammates NOT to backstab you... it’s the whole point of alliances and it’s normal expectations.

He is referring to Victrix when he mentions the backstabbing. However, victrix were never allies of thermo so idk where he is getting this idea from

DeletedUser45115

just passing for here to say...
go look infernal abyss..
nice ally

DeletedUser50332

So following your logic we Can take one player in which is a founder an then its a merge? Lol yes lets go with that :p:p
When a founder dissolves and alliance and moves into another alliance - whether one players changes alliance or 50 players is immaterial. The alliance has been dissolved in order to move to another alliance. That looks almost exactly the same as a merge!

Also within this discussion thread, players have been talking about loyalty and the loyalty of team mates towards their leader. But as we all know after years of playing Grepo across many servers, leaders are of differing calibers and loyalty is a 2-way thing. So I don't know who the player is who has moved across to join you in Sons (and I don't want to get into personal name calling). That player/leader has shown no loyalty whatsoever to their team mates and so they therefore deserve only the universal contempt from every Grepo player.

When a founder dissolves and alliance and moves into another alliance - whether one players changes alliance or 50 players is immaterial. The alliance has been dissolved in order to move to another alliance. That looks almost exactly the same as a merge!

Also within this discussion thread, players have been talking about loyalty and the loyalty of team mates towards their leader. But as we all know after years of playing Grepo across many servers, leaders are of differing calibers and loyalty is a 2-way thing. So I don't know who the player is who has moved across to join you in Sons (and I don't want to get into personal name calling). That player/leader has shown no loyalty whatsoever to their team mates and so they therefore deserve only the universal contempt from every Grepo player.
-Gandhi 28 minutes ago

DeletedUser55924

Shame on who go to Novus Tempus and not my alliance lol

DeletedUser55741

So, it’s been six days since I posted my last top 12 and I decided to have another go and see how the world is developing, sorry its going to be a long one, probably going to need multiple posts. I’ve had a few people ask me what alliance I am in. So, I am gonna level with you folks, my alliance embarrassingly isn’t even in the top 20, mostly because I am not really playing this world seriously. So, I am mostly an impartial member of the public, I do have friends in 5 of the top 12 so I do get some information from them, but I am trying my best be impartial. This top 12 does not count academies and sisters so for this one numbers 1-15 will be included. Let me know what you think, if you think I am wrong so on and so forth, lets keep the top 12 on track for a day lol. All the city takes are from the last 7 days and are solely from the other top 12 alliances featured on this list.

world_view.png

Confetti, Guild of Infidels & Confetti Overload
Current Position: 1st, 7th & 33rd
As Attackers: 1st, 11th & 34th
As Defenders: 3rd, 12th & 42nd
Number of Players: 57, 42 & 6 Total: 105
Current City Takes: 36 from Thermo family, 2 from The Blame Game, 19 from KAOS, 1 from Sons Family, 1 from FAIL
Colour: Red
Confetti.png

Not much has changed here, Confetti still sits at the top of the heap, still looking strong. Winning their wars with KAOS and Thermo, looks like a few of their players have clashed with others but up until now that’s just a side focus. Their grouping is a bit all over, nice long line down into 55, question remains as to which ocean they plan to dominate or is it they don’t care for oceans right now rather just going where their main food is? If that is the case I hope they’re gearing up for the competition. Poop and Kron don’t usually like sharing from what I remember, they’ll cuddle anyone if they stay out their oceans. Which doesn’t seem to be the case right now. Will be fun to watch this develop. As it stands now they are one of the favourites for winning the world. But only time will tell.

Thermopylae, Thermopylae II & Mobius
Current Position: 2nd, 13th & 17th
As Attackers: 7th, 9th & 18th
As Defenders: 1st, 7th & 18th
Number of Players: 58, 44 & 46 Total: 148
Current City Takes: 1 from Confetti Family, 1 city from KAOS, 1 from Sons Family
Colour: Green
Thermo.png

They are twenty players down from 6 days ago, and more than enough cities down to safely say they are not a massive contender. Poor leadership is probably the biggest issue here, perhaps if they had a leader that read the map and made wise choices instead of spending more time on the forum than he does doing diplomacy. I’m thinking we will be seeing a decline again in a weeks’ time as more lose their cities or abandon ship. Grouping is probably the worst out of the entire top 12 and that’s taking into consideration True Fear have cities in ocean 11. When you overlay Thermo and Confetti on the map the interesting thing is they are almost identical. Confetti are going at them hard and will not stop until they're gone. To all but Criki I wish the best of luck.

Sons of Odin & Sons of Thor
Current Position: 3rd & 10th
As Attackers: 2nd & 20th
As Defenders: 14th & 21st
Number of Players: 54 & 42
Current City Takes: 1 from The Blame Game, 4 from Confetti Family, 11 from Grepo Addicts, 2 from Never Walk Alone
Colour: Dark Blue
Sons.png

For the most part tightly grouped but could improve massively. They still aren’t being challenged enough for my liking. My biggest issue with this group was done here in this forum. DonP just a few pages back complained about the entire world cuddling then merged with LoD, though he seems to believe that is not the case. Truth is he took in the ones that could be of some use, left the edible one and the ones who refused or perhaps those who were a little too hard to handle. Those who know him will all admit Kurbads. Is a prized wingnut I can understand why he wasn’t amongst those taken. I’m thinking that so far Sons have only really op’d LoD and instead when the going got tough they merged. Killing browns and smaller alliances does not a warrior make. They are having skirmishes not wars. Hypocrite alert is needed here. I don’t see them as lasting to the end of the world, nor do I consider them a contender for domination. When real alliances come to fight that is when their test shall truly begin. Although Bravo on now having the handsomest Tom on the server.

VELHA GUARDA
Current Position: 4th
As Attackers: 3rd
As Defenders: 16th
Number of Players: 55
Current City Takes: 3 from Fail
Colour: Purple
VG.png

From what I can tell these players haven’t really been fighting anyone of consequence, nor have they been properly tested yet. I’m still reserving judgement as it could be they are just sitting back and waiting for the opportunity to fight. Which as a team that doesn’t know most the big names on this board is probably the wisest play they could make at this point. We will see what the future brings, their grouping is weak, they have some cities grouped but they are fanned out across ocean 54.

The Blame Game
Current Position: 5th
As Attackers: 4th
As Defenders: 8th
Number of Players: 55
Current City Takes: 3 from KAOS, 10 from Thermo Family,
Colour: Yellow
TBG.png

Grouping is strong, some players have gone off on their own which is not a huge surprise for this alliance since it is filled with BP lovers no doubt setting up bp traps, still considerably smaller than some of the other alliances along this route. Fighting Thermo, appear to be winning, so perhaps there is some cuddling going on with Confetti, or perhaps not. We shall see. It’s an awkward one to say whether I think they stand a chance at domination. This group is one of those that could go either way and definitely one to watch.