Newspaper Edition 1: The Times Are A Changing

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Domination Dynamics

Its been a busy week in Leontini. Alliances are trying to become the server's first victor of the domination system.This is the En server's first domination world. For those who are new to the game or unaware of the changes. The old system of victory involved building the seven world wonders in order for an alliance to achieve victory in a server. The winning alliance had to complete four of the seven world wonders in order to secure a victory. But if you built all seven wonders, you got the crown that appears on some player's profiles and an additional few awards. Often times, multiple branches were formed and the crown was shared among these branches as a reward for supporting the winner's victory. This operated in the same way that a back up or practice squad player still gets a ring for being on the championship team.

Domination is different. There are no more wonders. There isn't a crown sharing option anymore. There's only the winning team and everybody else. For those unfamiliar with the rules, on January 7th, 2019 at 04:00:00 server time, the domination end game will begin. The goal will be to control 40% of the world, which will likely start as a difficult mark for any alliance. But after 14 days and every 14 days after that, the percentage of control required will begin to decrease. Likely by 1% or 2%. So don't expect the winning team to control 40% of the map. But whenever an alliance achieves dominate control of the map, the count down will begin. 17.5 days is the required amount of time for an alliance to maintain control. But the system will likely favor the dominant alliance as during that time, they'll at some point have the control requirement drop. Expect to have to dish out a lot of damage during this time. The best defense against allowing a domination victory, is to stop teams from getting separation early.

This Week's Interviews

Without further delay, here are the interviews from the major alliances that chose to reply. Each interview is in the spoiler so if you don't want to read them all, you can cherry pick.

Thermopylae's Criki

1) You've led Thermo in the past. Winning Mesembria by a landslide. But after that wheels fell off the wagon and you lost in Istros. Could you explain what happened?
"I took a break out of the game after we won Mesembria and the other 2 original Co-founders also left but did not return so Thermopylae was continued on the next world being run by one of our regular members Jredge and a few of his friends, They ended up merging with Victrix to win that server, I decided to return to play in Istros but was not given my rights back and as a result the Alliance was managed by Jredge and his friends who had very close friendship with Victrix. They decided that we should pact with Victrix from day 1 which I completely disagreed with but my Opinion was not taken into consideration and we were forced to follow the decisions of extremely poor leadership giving exclusivity to an ocean to Victrix.

Having many old friends in Thermo I done my best with planning OPs and enjoying the game with them, My OPs planning enabled us to take out all of the competition in our area and take on waste management successfully in O55 giving us a strong position in the Corner of o55 and eventually resulting in WM disbanding and leaving the world.

However that was followed by another very poor decision, The new founders instructed us to give exclusive rights to O55 to Victrix, Even though it was us who fought hard to take out the top alliance and break into that ocean. We were then forced to Jump south to fight Written in Blood who were quite some distance away from us and following these events many players started leaving, Going inactive and I personally lost interest in the world, Barely playing.

One day out of the Blue, my screen was lit up with attacks coming from victrix on all of my safe back line cities, followed by many other members being attacked. As we were completely caught off guard we struggled to stay afloat and many of our members started leaving, Including two of the founders, Leaving only myself (promoted at this time) and Leblob as a remaining Founder of the alliance. Trying to turn a bad situation around, I restructured the leadership team and we fought back doing the best we could, having some success in the initial OP and breaking some ground.

Victrix called on other alliances in the area including a MRA called poltergeists to heavily support their cities against us leaving us, with only a small amount of members against multiple alliances and with victrix poaching our players promising them a crown in the server if they switched sides, Unfortunately quite a few took the bait and failed to show loyalty to their alliance. Some of those players are now here with the same group to now fight against their old team mates such as kanar4eto and Yellowhold

Since I took over leadership at the end of Istros I found out that since Victrix had betrayed us, Our founder Leblob had kept in regular communication with them and made an agreement not to attack them or offer our members support against them, helping to tear us apart from the inside. He also moved over to them in Istros turning on his old team and has followed them here to fight against us now.

In Istros Victrix had their members attacking our last remaining 20-30 active members every day of the week 24/7 with attack alarms going off at 2/4/6am in the morning etc with no regard to our personal lives and no interest in keeping it at a reasonable level. Despite taking thousands of attacks around the clock they still could not take cities off my which I was mostly self supporting all on red islands, There was no organisation, Co-ordination or any real direction, In my opinion it was just a huge group of simmers that simply outnumbered us and using underhanded tactics and pretty much anything to win..

In the end with all of the foul play, deceit and invasion of our personal lives we decided to ghost to make a fresh start on the new server, Yet I am extremely proud of those who stayed with me and fought under the Thermopylae flag right Until the end, We left with our heads held high and won the morale Victory in that world."

2) You're once again facing the same team that dealt that death blow in Istros and they're up 6 to nothing currently. What do you think needs to be done to turn the corner? Are you confident that you'll win?

"Knowing that we were coming into this server with the same MRA in Istros around us we knew that our only option would be to recruit new members and make a larger team to level the playing field, Unfortunately we knew that they would result to the same tactics they use in every world mega pacting and mass recruiting to outnumber their opponents. We had given some new faces a place here with a chance to prove themselves and unfortunately picked up a number of inexperienced players who were not actively playing the game and lost some of those cities as a result of that, However we have not yet lost a single city from one of our active/long term players.

This group is known to target inactive cities and weak players and that strategy did pay off at this early stage of the server, However it also shows weakness because they are simply afraid to even attack any of our active players and are exploring cunning ways to try to get the better of us, such as individually contacting our players on more than one occasion to try and convince them to switch sides (player poaching)

This shows weakness and clearly displays the threat they feel from our presence here."

3) You're spread across a few oceans right now. Which would you say is your main ocean?

"We landed in the center of the map so naturally we do have a spread, but I am not overly concerned about that.

DeletedUser41523

Criki's Interview Continued

4) Who do you think will be the biggest challenge in that ocean? What about for the world?
"Our biggest challenge in this world will be having to deal with the underhanded tactics of the Victrix/Confetti Group, We know they have at least 1 player in our team who is feeding them information (spy) We know that they self create their Own BP and Pact with others to outnumber their opponents. They continue to try to poach players from us and in general I feel that their style of play ruins the spirit of the game."

5) Who do you think wins the other core oceans? Are there any upsets brewing?

"I think that Sons of Odin will be a good contender for O45, I know that some players in the confetti group aren't particularly happy with how things are going here and I can see them turning on each other when things don't go to plan for them."

Lastly I'd like to open up the floor to you. What do you feel the good people of En110 should know about you and your alliance? Is there anything that you want to say to the world?

"Thermopylae is a loyal fighting group of friends who would do anything for each other and fight with honor, respect and integrity, We do not believe in using underhanded tactics such as spying etc. just to simply win a server and have the potential to come back to the world dominating alliance that we once were fighting surrounded and against the odds yet coming out on top in the end.

I have seen many people in the Confetti group and others commenting on us, who seem to think that we are a weak alliance who have lost their way or that we are just some MLA here for a Picnic, I think many people here will be very surprised when they see what the mighty Thermopylae can do.

Yes we may have more members now than what we usually play with but we should all ask yourself who the real MRA is when Confetti and confetti overload are secretly working with Guilds of Infidels and The Blame Game, Who purposely landed in their specific area of the map so that they could secretly surround us and try to overpower our team.

I would like to give a special thank you to the several "greatest diplomats" of the confetti group for giving your plans away to us so easily and revealing secrets to loyal players here during their efforts to poach them from us."

Confetti's TJ Kaniben

1) Your group right now sits top of the world and is arguably the best thing since Eviction Notice. Can you tell us a bit about how you guys got here?
"I started my journey with this group of players in en97, when I joined MGGA. The MGGA legacy carried on into en103 with INVICTA and then en108 with VICTRIX. We have lost some friends along the way and picked up some new friends, but at our heart we are a group of loyal friends who play hard but play fair, and we run a tight ship."

2) There's obviously some history between you and Thermo. Obviously in the score, you guys delivered one of the worst beat downs in Grepo history. Probably the worst given between two stacked groups. Do you think that you can score even higher on them this time around? Or do you expect them to do better?

"As the reporter has noted so observantly in the next question, o54 looks pretty competitive at the moment and it is far too early to have such confidence. The Thermo and Confetti teams are different here than their counterparts in 108. We prepare for the battle against Thermo, which was started by Thermo here not us, in the same way we prepare for any enemy. That being said, we are confident that we will prevail but we do not expect the battle to be easy."

3) Your position in the world is pretty interesting. You share an ocean with 3 of the top 4 premades. Some of whom are allegedly backed up by other premades. This can get dangerous. Have you felt any pressure from this position? Or is it smooth sailing?

"We are monitoring the map and are respectfully wary of all the large teams in o54. As I would hope they are with us. Anything could happen yet, allegiances are still being formed and are yet to become evident. We will prepare as best we can, and respond to whatever threats come our way. It’s certainly not smooth waters, but no need for panic either."

4) How do you think domination will impact the game?

"That’s what we’re all here to see, isn’t it? You need twin strategies - one to qualify as the dominant team, and another to stay that way. I’m sure someone will write a book about it one day, and in years to come while we all huddle around the fire in our slippers sipping hot chocolate and remembering the days of the first en Domination world, we will shake our heads and laugh uncomfortably at some of the strategies tried out as we climbed the Grepo learning curve."

5) Who do you expect to win O54? What about outside of your oceans?

"Confetti of course. erm, I hope VG doesn’t read this though Other oceans? Confetti of course. "

6) Who would you think is the biggest threat to Confetti in this world? Barring a world coalition.

"I’m not going to comment on that, far too early days yet."

Lastly, I'm going to quote what Criki had to say in his interview. Its been posted, you've probably read it. But just for reference I've hidden his reply in this spoiler below. I will be MMing the link to the interviews once everyone has replied. What would have to say to Criki and Thermo in response for this? What do you want to the good people of En110 to know?

"Firstly, I always enjoy reading Criki’s posts. He has a fascinating way of interpreting reality. There are many falsehoods in the claims made by Criki, but I have no interest in engaging with Criki on that topic.

To the good people of en110 I would say, judge us by our actions here, not the rantings of a recently humbled opponent. You will find us honorable in our intentions and in our diplomacy. We do not go back on our word, we do not encourage spies or other devious non-ethical means, and we do not break NAPs or DNHs before expiry dates. Just as in en108."

DeletedUser41523

KAOS' Boomersooner2000

1) You've led KAOS in the US worlds. Enjoying some decent success out there. How do you plan to translate that to here and build on it?
"We built some good things with some good players in the US servers...i have brought a couple of those guys here along with players from previous EN servers i have played. SO far i think it is meshing well"

2) What made you pick an En World over the 4 speed US world?

"I played EN because it seems the servers are better with more players. I do not like the way that the US servers are going"

3) There's been a lot of speculation that KAOS, Kleos, Thermo, and Mobius are pacted. If true, what caused that? And what odds do you give yourself against teams like Confetti?

"We are NOT pacted with all of those."

4) If not true, how do you plan to win O55 against these teams? You seem to be in a close proximity to Thermo, Confetti, Avengers, Blame Game, and Mobius. How would you overcome that?

"This server will be different so we plan a good core with strong allies elsewhere. I can again confirm we are not pacted with all of those other teams that are listed."

5) How will the game change to domination affect how you plan for the world?

"We have already made our decision....we have 4 players who played the Beta version and are winning that. we will have our ways"

6) Who would you say your biggest challenge in O55 is? What about the world?

"TBG or Guild of Infidels will most likely be our strongest competition"

7) Who do you think wins the other core oceans? Are there any upsets brewing?

"Its tough to say..way to early and i have never been one to put out guesses cause usually i am wrong."

Lastly i'd like to open up the floor to you. What do you feel the people of En110 should know about you and your alliance? Is there anything that you want to say to the world?

"Our alliance is strong...we know the domination game that goes on and how to proceed. Its completely different than WW."

Sons Of Odin Family's OutOfCharacters

1) I did a bit of research while procrastinating today and saw that you guys in the Norse Alliances have been around the block before and enjoyed some success in En99, but unfortunately didn't get the win and didn't finish out the world. Could you explain what happened and how you plan to build from last time?
"We didn't use Heracles until too late in WW, which put us too far behind the others in boosting the later levels. We could cry about two of the other four lead alliances carving out secret agreements to each build different ones...but the reality is that if we had Heracles running earlier, we still could have taken it. We just wanted to keep fighting. This server hopefully won't end based on who is the best simmer and hugger, which lends itself much better to our play style. For us, the WW era means the end of all things we love in this game."

2) You guys are in an ocean that easily has the most top 12 teams who, for the most part, have started well cored. What do you feel gives you guys the advantage in O45?

"Hey! Stop looking at my core!!!
C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps51EC.tmp.jpg
You can't always tell from a first week core who is strong and works together well versus who joined up with those around them out of convenience...time will tell whose cores strengthen and which teams will stand. Our advantage? We aren't afraid of a good fight, and we hate sleeping."

3) Who would you say is your biggest concern for O45 and for the world? O45 is too soon to tell. For the world?

"From what we've seen, there's one large coalition that's the biggest threat. This world will end with only 60 people getting a crown, but many in that coalition have played on prior servers to "get the win for their friends" and take a secondary crown. That's not really a threat for the world--who really cares about a crown if it's won that way-- but it's a concern for the domination game in general, so grep doesn't lose more good players. We're still hoping domination will promote balanced war, where the best, most organized team can succeed without being massively outnumbered by mergers. That is, of course, until everyone gangs up on whoever is close to winning. We want that to be a bloodbath."

4) What would you say is your alliance's greatest strength?

"Stable, consistent teamwork without drama."

5) Who do you think will come out on top in the other 3 core oceans?

"Some blend of teams that may have a new name, four branches, and 60 founders.
C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps51FD.tmp.png
"

6) Predict one surprise for En110.

"The crown will not go to a coalition but to an alliance who actually DESERVES it."

7) How do you think domination will change the game? How has it changed your normal game plans so far?

"We were hoping it would mean a lot less hugging and some better individual wars...but it doesn't appear to have changed many people's game so far. It'll be interesting to see how the handshakes and promises pay off at domination time. And those rock islands...what to do about all those rock islands? Is it just us, or are there more on this server? "

Lastly, I'd welcome you to use this opportunity to tell us a bit more about yourself and your alliance.

"I started grep when my kid wanted me to play this new game that I thought was stupid (not kidding)! Started in Alpha with him. Played off and on since then, and every time we'd end a world, I swore I was done for good. He convinced me to come back to 99 before heading off to college, and it was going to be my last world. I met Donpj111 and his team there and it was a different experience then I'd had in all years across all alliances. Nothing compares to the Sons culture-- no egos, no drama, no noise... just leaders and teammates who have each other's backs, happy to fight against larger enemies and stick together regardless. Sons exemplifies honor and integrity, even if it means passing up an easy crown. Sure, there are bumps in the road, but in this crazy world of grep, that kind of stability is hard to find. Plus, we have loads of fun!"

DeletedUser41523

Avengers' Mr. Heisenberg

1) You're alliance appears to be off to a good start in O45. Taking 3 towns for Legion of death and 5 from the Dragons. How do you plan to build on that success?
"We met experienced Turkish players and we are moving planned. If we merge a strong alliance, we are more successful."

2) You're at an interesting position in the world where just about the entire top 12 can attack you at once. How do you plan to avoid getting into that situation?

"We know most of players in other alliances and they know us how we can play."

3) If that situation happens, would you say you're prepared for it?

"Most of our members bought gold. Therefore we were prepared."

4) Who do you think will be the biggest challenge in that ocean? What about for the world?

"There are small alliances in the ocean. It's hard to get together. It gives an advantage alliances in other oceans."

"We must dominate more islands. A lot of alliaces think when a few islands are dominated be them, they believe that be succesful. Therefore we plan more pact and merge for the world."

6) Who do you think wins the other core oceans? Are there any upsets brewing?

"The luck is equal."

Lastly I'd like to open up the floor to you. What do you feel the good people of En110 should know about you and your alliance? Is there anything that you want to say to the world

"We've come here to be the colour of the game to enjoy the gamebut mostly to teach you know how to play this game. Thanks."

Legion of Death's Lonestar78
1) Legion of death appears to have just appeared in the top 12 out of no where. Was it your intention to start under the radar?

"To be honset is started up here solo, no premade no nothing.

I also play EN 108 so initial plan was to goof around a bit really but you know how a server can

suck you right in :) This alliance was made the hard way, from scratch."

2) You've appeared in the toughest ocean at the moment. O45 hosts most the top teams and they're all tightly packed. Currently you're 0-3 to Avengers, 0-2 to Never Walk Alone, 0-1 to KAOS, and 0-1 to Mercenaries. How do you plan to turn the corner and get on track?

"Not sure its the toughest ocean, but as i pointed out no premade and no real core makes it hard to

defend. Been using this first week and a half to tighten things up so we are in much better shape

now. Still we are massively outnumbered so i guess suck up as much bp as you can and relocate if needed."

3) Who would you say is your biggest threat in O45? What about the world?

"Well we have no friends in o45 so i guess everyone ;-) I am rather sure none off the o45 alliances

will be world contenders though."

4) If the competition proves to be too stiff, do you have any intention of moving oceans?

"Pretty much answered this, will relocate if needed... Not necessarily another ocean."

"None. win or loose, i play this game to have fun."

Lastly I'd like to open up the floor to you. What do you feel the good people of En110 should know about you and your alliance? Is there anything that you want to say to the world?

"Just enjoy the game"

Velha Guarda's VG The Star

1) Your alliance has been the hot topic of the forums this past week. Getting some negative attention. I know you've addressed it before in public. But have you felt any heat for it? Or is everything smoothed over?
"Well, like in all the servers some players don't have the quality's to make part off a good alliance, live frustrated, and use the External to post a lot off false publicity, to provoque the other alliances,with the objective/intention to destroy our alliance VELHA GUARDA"

2) You're in an ocean with arguably the best team in revolt right now and another champion team. To the south is another ocean stacked with strong pre-made. But at the same time, you're not surrounded or blocked off. How do you feel about your position? What would you say is your biggest advantage/disadvantage?

"That is true, we are still reading the map, and trying to understand who are de alliances with more fire power , the ones that will go down after a coordinate attack, and the ones that have agreements around all the world.

Because off that we are more or less spectators for now(but things change very fast)"

3) You've won multiple Portuguese servers. How do you plan to translate that success to EN? Has there been any learning curve?

"Well, we really win servers in Portugal and also make a fabulous campaign in Spain, where we fight all the world and win the server, with a lot of nights without sleep, but where we find a lot off fabulous players, (after all we are Human guys and girls, with virtues and different points off view, but above all with huge companionship.)

The success I think will came from the experience we bring from other worlds.

We came here to try to win the server.. but we never know how things go"

4) Who do you think will be the biggest challenge in O54? What about for the world?

"I think in O54 a lot off good alliances are there, so I will not identify none in special.

About the world, I cant say too much, like I said in other answer, we are new in this server, so all is incognito to us..."

"That is a point that we don't have any experience, so I cant say too much about that(perhaps the worst point in this world for us)"

6) Who do you think wins the other core oceans? Are there any upsets brewing?

"Well, as you know we are new in this server, so we don't know almost nothing from the other allies, so we don't think that will came problems from the South"

"Well, I'm a simply guy that love the game, the organization, the adrenaline, the nights without sleep....

I start playing a few years ago, and like most people in the beginnings of the times I was a noob( probably still a noob, who know?) Our alliance have a lot off good players, that in some servers went in different sides, but here came together, because all have some quality that together make us a strong team. But the person behind all this organization is our master leader Eriko VG that with some more members make a strong Lead"

Edit: There seems to be an error with the spoilers. I have tried to edit this multiple times now and still have double spoilers. Sorry for the weird format.

DeletedUser41523

Player's Alliance Poll Rankings
Yesterday I asked for your opinions on who the best alliances were. Or rather, which alliances that you all felt had the best chances to win. I'll post the top 8 here results here.

1. Confetti Family- 88 Votes (37.1%)

2. Sons of Odin Family- 56 Votes (23.6%)

3. The Blame Game- 37 Votes (15.6%)

4. Thermopylae Family- 33 Votes (13.9%)

5. FAIL- 32 Votes (13.5%)

6. VELHA GUARDA- 31 Votes (13.1%)

T7. Avengers- 21 Votes (8.9%)

T7. KAOS- 21 Votes (8.9%)

8. True Fear- 17 Votes (7.2%)

O44 Reshaping

Perhaps one of the most wild stories come out of the past week has been collapse of Kleos AND Victorian Empire. Despite sharing the ocean with True Fear and FAIL. These two teams had been left well enough alone and were having a back and forth war with each other with Kleos having secured a decent early advantage at last. Then the top players and some of the leadership from both alliances left to make the new alliance Novus Tempus who now sit at 12th in the points rankings and 2nd in O44.

Chaos In KAOS
KAOS appeared to be a contender upon first look and experience. But that ability to contend has been short lived. They now sit at 1-11 vs Confetti's branch Guild of Infidels and 1-12 overall vs Confetti Family. Many of their top players have left for the Confetti family as a result and KAOS has tumbled from top 5 to 9th in the rankings. KAOS will have to get their house in order soon if they want to stay in the race for domination. Otherwise they will be looking at disbandment or merging into Thermopylae and taking a supporting role.

Thermopylae's Last Stand
Everyone wants to win in an absolutely dominating fashion. That kind of win rarely happens. But it did for Thermopylae, who absolutely crushed Mesembria by winning, crowning, and not finishing on the losing end of any major war. Its the kind of finish most leaders aim for but rarely accomplish. Usually no matter how good of a team you have, you usually come up on the losing end of the score board to at least one opponent, or multiple opponents use the post wonder period to capitalize on everyone's lack of interest and change the score. Thermopylae was riding high heading into Istros. Then they met Victrix (Confetti). They got taken apart completely and lost by triple digits while being held to under 20 conquests. That kind of loss is enough to end a Grepo leading career and heading into Leontini, the premade thread for Thermopylae was mostly trolling comments.

This is it for Thermopylae and its leader, Criki. Strong words have been said and the battle lines have been drawn. Its win or die. His leadership career is very likely tied to this world. At the very least, Thermopylae can't get blown out by Confetti Family in back to back worlds. Right now, the last stand of Thermopylae is off to a bad start. As stated above, KAOS appears to be collapsing and have taken an early beating, they also admit to sending defense to Thermopylae. They would still have their allies in Mobius but they're already fighting an uphill battle with help. Thermopylae sits at 0-30 to the Confetti Family. They need to turn it and fast if they want to survive as an alliance in any world, not just Leontini.

They Watched, They Built, When Will They Act?
VELHA GUARDA has been sitting in O54 right by Thermopylae and the Confetti Family just quietly watching and building up in their corner of the ocean. But they are on a time table. In a one on one match up against Confetti, they're likely going to lose. Confett is hot right now and I wouldn't put it past them being able to take on Thermopylae, KAOS, Mobius, and VELHA GUARDA + FAIL at the same time. The fight is inevitably going to come as I doubt that VELHA GUARDA came to across servers to play second fiddle, the question is when will they enter the fray and will it be too late?

Hurricane Odin
O45 is undeniably an ocean to watch. There are multiple top 12 teams that are or will soon be duking it out for supremacy. But one storm is quietly brewing in middle O45 and south O44. Sons of Odin is spreading like wild fire across its area of influence and on a crash course for Never Walk Alone, Avengers, and Legion of Death. The alliance has everything, the experience of good past worlds, the leadership, and the players. They are rightfully voted in as second best and have a case to be the first best. The Sons are already at the borders of the other three alliances. The questions is, how will they react?

DeletedUser54339

Would be interesting to see which alliances were approached for comment and said 'no thank you'...

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
Very good read from another newspaper maker. I like the details you put in this and glad its not just a bunch of stats its actually different opinion and very well constructed.

DeletedUser4945

Watching Leon from the sidelines and love the passionate, diverse cast of characters involved. Hope the level of externals participation keeps up so I can keep following the telanovela! Thanks for this, SF!

DeletedUser55773

The confetti tbg guilds group are now poaching players from KAOS

Up to 200 players soon
Would you stop whining here and try to prevent your alliance's rather steady loss of cities please, you're heading for an early exit this world otherwise

DeletedUser55806

1) Your group right now sits top of the world and is arguably the best thing since Eviction Notice. Can you tell us a bit about how you guys got here?
sorry mate i think The Sydacite was the best in grepo history, i think there should be a vote on the acropolis, TS (The Syndicate) EV (Eviction Notice) *MAYBE* NOOBS or one from another server? maybe US or french ?

DeletedUser55806

Would you stop whining here and try to prevent your alliance's rather steady loss of cities please, you're heading for an early exit this world otherwise
nope we are not :p, why do you need so many players to play? is playing with 60 to hard and taking down an 'MRA like thermo' or 'KAOS lol' if they are that bad can't you rip them apart no problem? thermo is teaching new people how to play the game while giving vets fun fighting you, KAOS is one of the only alliances that didn't make a sister alliance, so much for no pacts, 30 members, no world politics. that is plain lying.

DeletedUser54965

sorry mate i think The Sydacite was the best in grepo history, i think there should be a vote on the acropolis, TS (The Syndicate) EV (Eviction Notice) *MAYBE* NOOBS or one from another server? maybe US or french ?

hard to compare speed 1 ally and speed 3/4 ally