Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55741

Post 2 see last page for first half of top 12
Never Walk Alone

Current Position: 6th
As Attackers: 6th
As Defenders: 13th
Number of Players: 56
Current City Takes: 1 from Confetti Family, 2 from Sons Family, 1 from True Fear
Colour: Light Green
NWA.png

Probably the tightest grouped alliance on this board. But doesn’t necessarily make them the strongest. They have people surrounding them from all sides, yet they haven’t properly been tested yet, they’re in a precarious position. As I said before I don’t see them lasting forever and that hasn’t changed. I do not consider them contenders for the crown but I do admire their silence. They are probably the quietist English speakers on the board. They don’t seem to feel the need to scream and shout like some of the others in this room do.

Avengers
Current Position: 8th
As Attackers: 5th
As Defenders: 15th
Number of Players: 39
Current City Takes: 1 from Never Walk Alone, 2 from Grepo Addicts, 1 from Thermo Family
Colour: Orange
Avengers.png

Probably the team with the least change, they’ve lost 6 players in 6 days, they’ve gone up 3 places in attackers despite this, they’ve managed to also to increase in ranking a place. Another with nicely tightened grouping. So, I’m going to give them a fair amount of admiration. They are still not being challenged so we will reserve any further judgements until things have changed further down the line. As of yet I do not see them as a contender for domination but again we will see.

FAIL
Current Position: 9th
As Attackers: 10th
As Defenders: 4th
Number of Players: 36
Current City Takes: 1 from The Blame Game, 1 from Confetti Family, 1 from Thermo Family
Colour: Pink
FAIL.png

Fail are an odd one, at the top of the circle, tightly grouped, being challenged and so far, appear to be handling it relatively well, losing only a few cities. They can defend, doesn’t mean they can fight which at the end of the day is what domination is all about, so we shall see. I seem to be saying that a lot this time around. They could be in a worst position, they won’t win the world that’s for sure, but they may just last in it

KAOS
Current Position: 11
As Attackers: 8th
As Defenders: 2nd
Number of Players: 50
Current City Takes: 1 from Never Walk Alone, 1 from Confetti Family, 1 from Grepo Addicts
Colour: Light Blue
KAOS.png

How the mighty have fallen. They are losing a lot quicker than I first predicted perhaps they chose the wrong enemies. They have a tight core however, they are surrounded by stronger alliances that are already proving they can hang, which is not the case for KAOS. If they are still here next month I will dress in drag and dance down the streets of Lisbon singing I will survive.

Novus Tempus

Current Position: 12
As Attackers: 32nd
As Defenders: 34th
Number of Players: 29
Current City Takes: 0
Colour: Maroon
Novus_Tempus.png

Only formed today, they are some of the leftovers from LoD and Kleos. Fairly strong players but I can’t really make any judgements on an alliance that started today. I think finding a strong alliance that can hang will be the best idea for all those involved here. They need real back up, they could be worst spread in terms of position, but they don’t really have anyone to fall back on in their current position.

True Fear
Current Position: 14
As Attackers: 13th
As Defenders: 32nd
Number of Players: 53
Current City Takes: 1 from Grepo Addict
Colour: Dark Purple
TF.png

They are spread out, not being challenged, not challenging anyone. Not going to say much about them. Not a contender for anyone now, but you are thanked for the food you provide. Since TF didn't seem to appreciate the fact I didn't rip into them enough here's the diggety.
Look I get that True fear had something to do with LoD breaking up but truth is you don't have the numbers you don't have the power, you don't have the diplo's to make a massive impact on the world you are 14th two weeks in you have no visable way of keeping yourselves defended against the bigger alliances. The only reason you played a part in LoD breaking up was because you jumped on board an already beaten horse. Of course it collapsed it had it coming from all sides. I'm not going to lie to spare peoples feelings your alliance is a blip if I did this again in a weeks time I doubt you'd even be top 20 because you are in someone elses way and just providing food. You can't keep up with the bigger alliances on the field. If this alliance was just sticking to 35 and heading west into the sticks I would maybe go as far as to say float but they don't seem to be heading that way they're spawning into two oceans that are rather heavily contended for already and I just don't see them having the steam to go any further if they carry on their current course. Any alliance with near full capacity that is out of the top 20 in defenders are not being challenged which means they have no one making them be better. They have players sat in their little corner turtling up. Which is exactly where they were last week if I remember correctly, turtles don't win worlds warriors do.

Status: Sink/Float in theory if you squint your eyes just right maybe.

Grepo Addicts
Current Position: 15
As Attackers: 15th
As Defenders: 10th
Number of Players: 46
Current City Takes: 1 from Thermo Family
Colour: Brownish
GA.png

Same as the above, they are like a shotgun has blown across the board, no real grouping, no real hope but again I’m sure the rest of the top 12 thank you for keeping their cities warm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55741

Side note since I began the top 12 just over two hours ago Kaos has lost 9 more players

DeletedUser55862

Nice and detailed Top 12 but I dont remember to have lost any cities in front of SOO/SOT tbh..:D

DeletedUser55741

Nice and detailed Top 12 but I dont remember to have lost any cities in front of SOO/SOT tbh..:D
I'm just reading what the intel sites tell me. You'd have to check with grepointel to see when it was.

DeletedUser55741

Nice colourful maps. Seen better top 12s from brain damaged hedgehogs.
Look I get that True fear had something to do with LoD breaking up but truth is you don't have the numbers you don't have the power, you don't have the diplo's to make a massive impact on the world you are 14th two weeks in you have no visable way of keeping yourselves defended against the bigger alliances. The only reason you played a part in LoD breaking up was because you jumped on board an already beaten horse. Of course it collapsed it had it coming from all sides. I'm not going to lie to spare peoples feelings your alliance is a blip if I did this again in a weeks time I doubt you'd even be top 20 because you are in someone elses way and just providing food. You can't keep up with the bigger alliances on the field.

DeletedUser41523

witchhunter junior in my eyes lets see if you can take his crown.

He can't. Witchhunter actually made a team (albeit bad) that lasted until near the end of the world. It wasn't getting completely blown out until the mid-late game. Thermo is already losing pretty bad. I doubt they make it out of October and if they do, its because they moved off to the rim.

DeletedUser55741

Exactly. You didnt do your homework. So your top twelve is pretty, and utterly stupid. Like I said good try tho.

Stats arent everything. Ask around before you call someone a blip. Surely there are some old timers on the board.
Mate I've been around six years I've seen some pretty impressive things happen but an alliance that is 14th in week 3, 32nd in defenders, 14th in attackers, 17th as a fighter I have yet to see end up a contender for a world. You have some talent I'll give you that. I do more homework than most top 12 posters, it takes me four hours to go through all the stats make maps and check the variety of things I look at before making the top 12. Your alliance has been in the world since day one or two of the world. You have two players that are basically the reason your stats are so high you take crazy asian out of the mix with his 16631 total bp and his 8 cities you not only fall out of the top 12 you fall out of the top 18, you take Nutz out too, you aren't even in the top 20. You guys are being carried by strong players. Here's a truth Crazy Asian joined you on the 29/09 so that's how you made it on to this list he gave you the boost you needed, to get on there. You are in an area with no super stiff competition, if you go into 35 then yeah you could survive. You go into 45/44 there are alliances that will gobble you up spit you out and throw your bones to the dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
Mate I've been around six years I've seen some pretty impressive things happen but an alliance that is 14th in week 2, 32nd in defenders, 14th in attackers, 17th as a fighter I have yet to see end up a contender for a world. You have some talent I'll give you that. I do more homework than most top 12 posters, it takes me four hours to go through all the stats make maps and check the variety of things I look at before making the top 12. Your alliance has been in the world since day one or two of the world. You have two players that are basically the reason your stats are so high you take crazy asian out of the mix with his 16631 total bp and his 8 cities you not only fall out of the top 12 you fall out of the top 18, you take Nutz out too, you aren't even in the top 20. You guys are being carried by strong players. Here's a truth Crazy Asian joined you on the 29/09 so that's how you made it on to this list he gave you the boost you needed, to get on there. You are in an area with no super stiff competition, if you go into 35 then yeah you could survive. You go into 45/44 there are alliances that will gobble you up spit you out and throw your bones to the dogs.

You said super stiff.

Do your homework is all. You know nothing you speak about that's obvious. Mate.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
True Fear
Current Position: 14
As Attackers: 13th
As Defenders: 32nd
Number of Players: 53
Current City Takes: 1 from Grepo Addict
Colour: Dark Purple
TF.png

They are spread out, not being challenged, not challenging anyone. Not going to say much about them. Not a contender for anyone now, but you are thanked for the food you provide. Since TF didn't seem to appreciate the fact I didn't rip into them enough here's the diggety.
Look I get that True fear had something to do with LoD breaking up but truth is you don't have the numbers you don't have the power, you don't have the diplo's to make a massive impact on the world you are 14th two weeks in you have no visable way of keeping yourselves defended against the bigger alliances. The only reason you played a part in LoD breaking up was because you jumped on board an already beaten horse. Of course it collapsed it had it coming from all sides. I'm not going to lie to spare peoples feelings your alliance is a blip if I did this again in a weeks time I doubt you'd even be top 20 because you are in someone elses way and just providing food. You can't keep up with the bigger alliances on the field. If this alliance was just sticking to 35 and heading west into the sticks I would maybe go as far as to say float but they don't seem to be heading that way they're spawning into two oceans that are rather heavily contended for already and I just don't see them having the steam to go any further if they carry on their current course. Any alliance with near full capacity that is out of the top 20 in defenders are not being challenged which means they have no one making them be better. They have players sat in their little corner turtling up. Which is exactly where they were last week if I remember correctly, turtles don't win worlds warriors do.

tenor.gif

DeletedUser55741

You said super stiff.

Do your homework is all. You know nothing you speak about that's obvious. Mate.
So I don't know that most your group just joined the world, you fell in behind confetti and moved yourselves to the rim? You've had a steady stream of players joining since the 25th but you are a rim alliance, sure you can grow on the rim, you can fight on the rim, but you can't hang with the big boys. Any alliance that intentionally moves themselves to the back end of nowhere this early in the game isn't a contender for the crown, you have a lot of browns and babies to feast on but no one to fight. Its not impressive, I mean you yourself joined the world on the 18th and you haven't even got the 2044 abp you get from finishing bandit, you have 7 days to finish that before you get taken out and if you are planning on founding a new city in the back end of beyond than its wise to get yourself all the little rewards from the camp to help you grow faster, what did you do for those first 7 days? You have a big mouth but that won't get you very far. I have a big mouth but no one knows who I am, I could be freaking Erik in disguise for all you folks know. The fact you and yours felt the need to throw insults around because I didn't see your alliance as a threat says plenty about you as a leader. I look at the board, I look at the maps and I look at the facts presented before me. Alliances in 44 you could end up fighting -
1 FAIL - 142 cities
2 Novus Tempus -129 cities
3 Confetti - 61 cities
4 Avengers - 62 cities
5 Sons of Odin - 43 cities
I mean you and Fail are at opposite sides of the map so might not be until you go through Confetti, which you know, good luck. Sons which yeah maybe if someone else is hitting them with maybe you'll have some luck with them. And then we get to all sit back and listen to Don cry about cuddling, which at this point he could probably just copy and paste the things he's been posting since ..... I dont know sinope maybe? Same tune different world they'll die because we all went on a massive cuddle spree and crushed little old don in the middle. Avengers, I don't know this is team is interesting maybe you will hang maybe you'll bite the dust fighting them. Novus, maybe you'll do well against them maybe they'll be your snuggle buddies I don't know. But the point is there are a lot of different things between you and domination.

DeletedUser55665

All this chit chat about top 12, who's going to swim, float, sink. Who really cares? With all the pact's, nap's and hugging going on, a lot of butts are going to get hurt because in the end, only 1 Alliance can win. So all you alliances that have multiple branches and pact's, I hope you are prepared to get stabbed in the back by your current allies. I can't wait to see the implosion, it's going to be very entertaining....
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

QbkLpJE.gif

DeletedUser55972

It’s funny how True Fear are Top3 every server they play in and he’s saying they’re food for everyone ? *sips tea*

DeletedUser21287

Nice going Guardian. Ignore the idiots.

Idiots - it is meant to be impartial. Stats don't mean everything that is true unless of course they are in your favour then all of a sudden it's a great top 12. Go look at the world yourselves and come up with a better top 12. Unless Guardian speaks to every single player/leader he ain't gonna fit all the pieces together and even if he did that would we all want that knowledge shared in public?

Anyway more popcorn in hand waiting for Criki
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Nice going Guardian. Ignore the idiots.

Idiots - it is meant to be impartial. Stats don't mean everything that is true unless of course they are in your favour then all of a sudden it's a great top 12. Go look at the world yourselves and come up with a better top 12. Unless Guardian speaks to every single player/leader he ain't gonna fit all the pieces together and even if he did that would we all want that knowledge shared in public?

Anyway more popcorn in hand waiting for Criki
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

There is a difference between top-12 and trash talk. I have been in alliances which were said to sink, but I also like the top 12, my leaders did as well.
Because they were genuinely good content. This was just trash-talk with a lot of effort put into it. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh and stats don't lie, what's lacking is your ability to interpret them correctly. Knowing an alliance, knowing its past experiences and knowing its players is important

So yeah i'd argue it ain't even a top 12
trash talk gets responded with thrash talk simple as that, only wusses shroud their trash-talk with a cloak of top12s

Last edited: