Newspaper Edition 1: The Times Are A Changing

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
nope we are not :p, why do you need so many players to play? is playing with 60 to hard and taking down an 'MRA like thermo' or 'KAOS lol' if they are that bad can't you rip them apart no problem? thermo is teaching new people how to play the game while giving vets fun fighting you, KAOS is one of the only alliances that didn't make a sister alliance, so much for no pacts, 30 members, no world politics. that is plain lying.

how anyone in KAOS can follow a player who struggled to get over 4000 points since the world started is beyond me. Your good players will jump ship because leaders like yourself are all talk and no action. Usually I don't like to call people out, but you spend more time yapping on the forums then growing your cities to help your team. pathetic. I hope KAOS players find a good home

DeletedUser41523

sorry mate i think The Sydacite was the best in grepo history, i think there should be a vote on the acropolis, TS (The Syndicate) EV (Eviction Notice) *MAYBE* NOOBS or one from another server? maybe US or french ?

I write off all speed 1's right away. Anytime Ive seen one move up to a 2 or 3, they've usually gotten laid out completely or at best were the 3rd or 4th best team in the world. I also stand by my comment that any team who consistently clings to speed one are just taking advantage of beating up players who don't know better or know they'll get caught bending (completely shattering) the rules if they start playing people who know what they're doing. A speed 3 can move down to a speed 1. But a speed 1 can't move up to a speed 3. Speed 1 teams are the equivalent of the guy who isn't getting playing time on the varsity squad, so they ask to go down to JV.

Speed 1 serves really two purposes for any team serious team that's been around the block before.

1) Founding a new team without enough rep to make a decent premade.
2) Rebuilding your team after losing players over time.

DeletedUser55806

how anyone in KAOS can follow a player who struggled to get over 4000 points since the world started is beyond me. Your good players will jump ship because leaders like yourself are all talk and no action. Usually I don't like to call people out, but you spend more time yapping on the forums then growing your cities to help your team. pathetic. I hope KAOS players find a good home
another person who judges people on cities not their experience running an alliance, and you go on about other people playing sim city. i didn't join this world to make the alliance win the crown. hence why we are leaving, we are KAOS, KAOS only plays for the beginning of worlds, and me

DeletedUser47953

Great job on the rag. The interviews were interesting enough. I will say that I have two observations regarding this world and the alliances in it.
1) We can clearly see a lot of the usual suspects building strong alliances, some under new names, some familiar. Unfortunately, we see in these external forums, some of the same mindsets that prevail on the WW servers... The continual bickering about who has the bigger MRA is really old and amounts to some form of MRA envy. Further, some of you folks keep dragging your sorry stories about betrayal on other worlds over onto the forums of new worlds. Instead of real conversation about the Domination victory conditions and how some alliance is going to achieve it, you seem to cling to the same inbred paradigm for forum interaction.
2) There appear to be two strategies working right now. Some alliances are spread thin over multiple oceans and their intent appears to be to win by taking over islands during the interim time before Domination begins. The other strategy is to cluster tight in a core area in an attempt to begin with control of islands which will become Domination islands. It remains to be seen which strategy will prove the more advantageous. However, the clear point is that only 60 players get a crown here, so MRAs have an advantage initially, but will be a mess when they have to start cutting members to control Domination islands. My only takeaway, thus far, is that some of you need to get your heads out of your rears and change gears to a new thought process. Your WW strategy which won many servers will not work on this server.
I think my peace is said. I will continue to lurk in the forum and laugh at the idiotic quarrels about who betrayed who on some long forgotten server... Happy Hunting! ;)

DeletedUser48582

another person who judges people on cities not their experience running an alliance, and you go on about other people playing sim city. i didn't join this world to make the alliance win the crown. hence why we are leaving, we are KAOS, KAOS only plays for the beginning of worlds, and me
Thats most likely the weirdest strategy Ive ever seen lol. So a 2-week alliance?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

Probably one of the worst posts I’ve seen. What a pathetic excuse, So... In other words you failed. You failed to make a good start on the world. You failed as a leader and most of you failed your alliance.

DeletedUser21287

2 weeks? Even Kurbads doesnt ghost within 2 weeks!

DeletedUser41523

I feel like this is either trolling or really detached from reality...

DeletedUser55806

Thats most likely the weirdest strategy Ive ever seen lol. So a 2-week alliance?
it is is weird we are weird LOL! we join for fun. joining for a crown is boring 18 months is a drag! the beginning there is a big bloodbath
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser55806

Probably one of the worst posts I’ve seen. What a pathetic excuse, So... In other words you failed. You failed to make a good start on the world. You failed as a leader and most of you failed your alliance.
no, we joined for the beginning bloodbath. pointed our players that stick for longer to a crown alliance

DeletedUser55806

2 weeks? Even Kurbads doesnt ghost within 2 weeks!
i dont need to reply to this but that made me laugh, im not the main founder of KAOS remember. so dont blame this idea on me, however constructive criticism will help us for the future. not pouring out insults, i am just telling you what i know

DeletedUser55972

i dont need to reply to this but that made me laugh, im not the main founder of KAOS remember. so dont blame this idea on me, however constructive criticism will help us for the future. not pouring out insults, i am just telling you what i know

You honestly have a whole alliance that follows you, plays for 2 weeks, leaves and waits for the new server ? I think not ... you’re just being a tad salty and making excuses for your failure as an alliance. (Admitting failure is the first step to success).

DeletedUser55806

You honestly have a whole alliance that follows you, plays for 2 weeks, leaves and waits for the new server ? I think not ... you’re just being a tad salty and making excuses for your failure as an alliance. (Admitting failure is the first step to success).
yes i do, and they enjoy it. what do you expect your insulting my leaders idea, of course i will defend it. a failure is an alliance that got beaten. not chose to leave.

DeletedUser55806

-NOTE, i wont be replying to this conversation anymore. a waste of time that i could use outside a browser game

DeletedUser47953

Lols, I am sorry, Ironhead43.... You win the Darwin Award for idiocy on the forums... My alliance is actually doing OPS and we started a week late... We may not be the biggest or the best, but we are NOT folding... Heck, I'll have 10 cities in the next 7 days.... What is your excuse? Nobody let you have an island to yourself? Nobody made a Pact with you... F that Shizzle... You either take the enemy by the throat or you shut the heck up! Meanwhile, Pirates are doing just fine in O54...

DeletedUser55972

-NOTE, i wont be replying to this conversation anymore. a waste of time that i could use outside a browser game

Literally been posting more than everyone on these forums ... Ironhead I would probably like you as a person, you seem like a nice guy ... its just your ideals are all over the place