Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Achileus85

Phrourach
84f4a913de0c2b679d4e5e851fdc7005.png

Ruthie2

Phrourach

You have that wrong Achileus85 we do not attack with wall street , we attack only as bloods .

The figures my friend just show who uses the most gold. I truly wish I could build a army back as quick as you guys.

I am not complaining its a war game, just wanted to point out war street are not involved in bloods ops like the above table shows

Achileus85

Phrourach
They may not be involved in your OPs but they are your very active defenders, means you can use more cities for offense.
I do not use gold for troop rebuilding.

Achileus85

Phrourach
We do not use any alliance as our defenders, so after all I think Wall Street should be classified as part of "Bloods coalition" or something like that. I do not say it is something bad, just fact.

DeletedUser55978

wall street help offensively and defensively down south....

Ruthie2

Phrourach
wall street help offensively and defensively down south....

Absolute lie clash and I have shown your player proof that wall street do not fight with us.
Wall street are at war with QOQ and in no way help us fight so again the above table is wrong, as only bloods are fighting vic.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21287

tbf though martinus...you guys and your 100 attacks of spam might prove too much for their computers lol

Not spam mate, I want intel on all your cities hence attacks to all of them. Once we got it we stopped and coordinated.

We all have different opinions on spam. Mine is attacks for no tactical purposes, just attacking to keep people awake and/or annoy them all through the day I ain't into.

DeletedUser21287

They may not be involved in your OPs but they are your very active defenders, means you can use more cities for offense.
I do not use gold for troop rebuilding.

I think only for the last week or so pal, still you have a point however we've still done better than any other alliance against you guys. Just getting boring now attacking stacked cities. We take one and give that person BP for 3 of his/her own :(

DeletedUser55978

Not spam mate, I want intel on all your cities hence attacks to all of them. Once we got it we stopped and coordinated.

We all have different opinions on spam. Mine is attacks for no tactical purposes, just attacking to keep people awake and/or annoy them all through the day I ain't into.

opinions may differ.... but 10 LS x 80 to all of one players cities is spam...no matter the opinion... you guys shouldnt need to use that tactic against 10 active players....

It just slows down someones laptop and serves no tactical purpose (although it may keep people awake and maybe miss stuff) but still against 10 players its a bit below anyone lol.

DeletedUser55978

Absolute lie clash and I have shown your player proof that wall street do not fight with us.
Wall street are at war with QOQ and in no way help us fight so again the above table is wrong, as only bloods are fighting vic.

Also Bloods are not a coalition or part of one.
i havent seen any attack reports any other time apart from when you run your little ops on us then they attack.... word of mouth from 1 friend to another in an alliance maybe... bt i would still say they are assisting (even if you are unaware of it) and its also out of your control.

we've also had tonnes of support inc from them when weve taken cities from you guys

DeletedUser21287

opinions may differ.... but 10 LS x 80 to all of one players cities is spam...no matter the opinion... you guys shouldnt need to use that tactic against 10 active players....

It just slows down someones laptop and serves no tactical purpose (although it may keep people awake and maybe miss stuff) but still against 10 players its a bit below anyone lol.

You just dont understand tactics then

DeletedUser55307

I just hear a lot of nublets crying do a real top 12 or really do something in game you all just talk crap when was the last real war in the top 12 a month or so ago?

Ruthie2

Phrourach
i havent seen any attack reports any other time apart from when you run your little ops on us then they attack.... word of mouth from 1 friend to another in an alliance maybe... bt i would still say they are assisting (even if you are unaware of it) and its also out of your control.

we've also had tonnes of support inc from them when weve taken cities from you guys

I have said the same about you guys to your player xamichee , you and vic attack us at the same time does that mean your working together too.
I can honestly say we DO not attack with any one but Bloods

DeletedUser55978

You just dont understand tactics then
i understand tactics, and yes it's a valid tactic, but a bad one, and a non ethical one at that... i wouldnt mind if it didnt slow and lag people out, the red swords and spam attacks dont bother me, but slow my potatop down...

DeletedUser55978

oooo i want to post our picture too lol....
not a war but fun to look at lol
Capture.PNG

Ruthie2

Phrourach
But your not working alone are you, I dont share private messages but I know you have others defending you , dont deny it bcause it was one of your own that told me and I have kept as proof but as I said I dont share what is said to me but your player knows, so be careful who you make fun off

DeletedUser55978

But your not working alone are you, I dont share private messages but I know you have others defending you , dont deny it bcause it was one of your own that told me and I have kept as proof but as I said I dont share what is said to me but your player knows, so be careful who you make fun off

of course not i dont deny i personally get help defensively ( that i ask for out of alliance) even if i didnt admit to it BP doesnt lie lol but we dont share no forum and we also are attacking everyone nobody is off limits no nap no pact we can and do attack everyone we want to.

but again we are 14 players who truly attack alone and defend alone as an alliance (everyone can go and ask friends for def)

oh and a side note... if the spam attacks carry on against a ten man team then ill make sure your guys continue to run into stacks like martinus does.
play half fairly and we will defend alone as a 14 man team against the 100 or so..

P.S. im just winding you up ignore lol