ABP King of Leontini.

King Soos

Strategos
2487a8c706866352c91bbc947257ac20.png
This is obviously fake look at the booty.... 1266 slingers can carry much more than 5562 res

DeletedUser50332

Does it really count with a heightened senses going though? That's like using performance enhancing drugs for a pick up game in the park.. sure you look the other way, but does it really count if you win?
Is it? Is it really like using performance enhancing drugs, magick?
And you know this how?
Its ok magick, you are in a safe space if there is something that you want to share with the group :)

DeletedUser55892

Is it? Is it really like using performance enhancing drugs, magick?
And you know this how?
Its ok magick, you are in a safe space if there is something that you want to share with the group :)
I feel like this comment is just trying to start something and doesn't have any relevanceo_O

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Personally I did not think it should count but since the creator of this thread and ultimately the one who decides if it should count posted his attack with Heightened Senses......I posted mine.
I believe it should because it is part of the game. also you do not need skills to activate those double BP but you need skills to know when and to time well for those points. Eùpty boats don't wait the LS to get killed lol , you need timed strikes to score good.

923f132216992d29ad4104171dd64a37.png

Last edited:
Sure performance enhancing drugs are also a thing but If you are caught using them then you get disqualified but thats beside the point.

Whats the point of this competition anyway?

Who can cash in the the most bp boosters before the event ends? Players who spend gold have a instantaneous advantage as you can see at the bp rankings already.

The only thing missing is those 4x bp boosters.

Sure performance enhancing drugs are also a thing but If you are caught using them then you get disqualified but thats beside the point.

Whats the point of this competition anyway?

Who can cash in the the most bp boosters before the event ends? Players who spend gold have a instantaneous advantage as you can see at the bp rankings already.

The only thing missing is those 4x bp boosters.
Oh my

I believe it should because it is part of the game. also you do not need skills to activate those double BP but you need skills to know when and to time well for those points. Eùpty boats don't wait the LS to get killed lol , you need timed strikes to score good.

923f132216992d29ad4104171dd64a37.png
In that case.. BTW my nukes bigger than you
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

44e0da2b7a7c3544ea753d0692939861.png

DeletedUser47953

That Manti report makes me cry
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
I have done that on many servers, maybe not so many Mantis, but Griffs were designed to mess up mantis amongst other things they are useful for... I use Griffs more than mantis because they are very good against the standard slinger defense.... Flat out, per favor point, Griffins are better units against what most people turtle with. Plus, if you have archers defending against hops, those griffs are gonna tear them up... I love sending 20 griffs against 600 archers and whatever else they have around...

Swords sort of defend against Griffs, but then you have archers defending against hops, unless you have a Hoplite Nuke, you fail to defend against Griffs on the fly... Easier to build vs Mantis since it requires less favor...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done that on many servers, maybe not so many Mantis, but Griffs were designed to mess up mantis amongst other things they are useful for... I use Griffs more than mantis because they are very good against the standard slinger defense.... Flat out, per favor point, Griffins are better units against what most people turtle with. Plus, if you have archers defending against hops, those griffs are gonna tear them up... I love sending 20 griffs against 600 archers and whatever else they have around...

Swords sort of defend against Griffs, but then you have archers defending against hops, unless you have a Hoplite Nuke, you fail to defend against Griffs on the fly... Easier to build vs Mantis since it requires less favor...
I too like to defend with my slinger nukes, found them to have the best ratios