Top 12 Top 12 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser55850
  • Start date

DeletedUser36530

It would appear YY has mastered the art of kicking people who lose cities to us lol

DeletedUser56023

any new top 12’s out there, seems to have been a longggggg time.

DeletedUser56023

I clearly don’t have the wit or intellectual understanding to write such a complex piece of material.
i leave that to the more capable of members.

DeletedUser36530

I hereby lay the motion that @BEEFDISH be considered intellectually incapable of writing the complex piece of artwork known as a "top 12"
Can I have someone second my motion?

DeletedUser41897

Charlie sends a mm, stating he’s different. Then blocks any reply’s . Wonderful!

DeletedUser55329

I hereby lay the motion that @BEEFDISH be considered intellectually incapable of writing the complex piece of artwork known as a "top 12"
Can I have someone second my motion?
Can I second this motion?!?!
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser36530

Charlie sends a mm, stating he’s different. Then blocks any reply’s . Wonderful!
lmaooo forreal, Charlie kills a couple hundred alu, the person must be cheating!!!!!

btw @Mr.Chev1004 we are talking in reference to a MM Charlie sent the whole world accusing a player of cheating because he killed some alu right after the guy had sniped his cs...

DeletedUser45360

lmaooo forreal, Charlie kills a couple hundred alu, the person must be cheating!!!!!

btw @Mr.Chev1004 we are talking in reference to a MM Charlie sent the whole world accusing a player of cheating because he killed some alu right after the guy had sniped his cs...

You are a simmer who spends more time talking about cupcakes on the externals than actually playing the game

DeletedUser36530

@Semajoes. we are literally the same size lmao & yeah I sit back, support and break sieges, and anger little boys w/ no life such as yourself. Also, it appears JFL recently lost a few cities :rolleyes::rolleyes:. But I bet that was from an inactive, huh?
@BEEFDISH I thought I was doing you a favor :(

DeletedUser45360

@Semajoes. we are literally the same size lmao & yeah I sit back, support and break sieges, and anger little boys w/ no life such as yourself. Also, it appears JFL recently lost a few cities :rolleyes::rolleyes:. But I bet that was from an inactive, huh?
@BEEFDISH I thought I was doing you a favor :(
You are delusional. Check rankings you dummy.

But points don't mean anything, a 20 city player can be a much more effective player, if the 60 city player sits on his throne all day and takes decades to rebuild anything.

Last edited by a moderator: