Just For Spammers

• Thread starter DeletedUser55876
  • Start date

King Soos

Strategos
Sorry for double post (again)..

So, not sure where you got this from. All sieges MINUS the two from EvilT and one Daenerys have been reds. However, I haven't taken a city from this "guest" account or Icehockey that I remember?

Also, if you want to know the secret, it's me asking people to send me resources so I can get caught up and put on the front lines so I can clear the way for people/the team and then pay back the resources. Of which, I have done. Helps when people remember you from another world (Helios) and also remember you wrecking everyone and their mother - including what top guys thought they could so something against me.

Anywaaayyysssssssssssssss - Here's the dose of "You all suck", again... -> You all suck
yes on helios you were very easy to remember
talked alot and lasted barely a month

DeletedUser55714

yes on helios you were very easy to remember
talked alot and lasted barely a month

"Lasted" 4 months actually. And again, I quit. Just as you did. So if you're going to call me irrelevant, look in the mirror as well bud. Also keep in mind you got your head handed to you multiple times whereas I did the headhunting in Helios and NOT ONE person could stand up to me.. YOU, lost many cities because you couldn't defend them. So, keep talking bud. Like I said, when I get core side after I make my alliance happy, you'll all understand just how badly you all suck and the merit to my words.

Also, in case you forgot, Charlie begged me to join you guys in JFL in Helio ;)

King Soos

Strategos
"Lasted" 4 months actually. And again, I quit. Just as you did. So if you're going to call me irrelevant, look in the mirror as well bud. Also keep in mind you got your head handed to you multiple times whereas I did the headhunting in Helios and NOT ONE person could stand up to me.. YOU, lost many cities because you couldn't defend them. So, keep talking bud. Like I said, when I get core side after I make my alliance happy, you'll all understand just how badly you all suck and the merit to my words.

Also, in case you forgot, Charlie begged me to join you guys in JFL in Helio ;)
you simmed for 4 months congrats
Pls do not try and say you didn't it is pointless.

DeletedUser55714

you simmed for 4 months congrats
Pls do not try and say you didn't it is pointless.

Your right, I did sim. And I ended up with better stats than 90% of the world and made top 50 attackers in less time than my entire 4 months playing the world. Imagine if I didn't sim there.. o_O

But hey, you've done nothing of noting other than make some friends and start at the beginning of worlds. Good job, want a cookie?:cool:

DeletedUser55892

I'm irrelevant to this world; as I don't play in it. But Bear when someone calls you a 'quitter' or something of the sorts you say you're not...but every world someone has mentioned you said you either quit the world or just simmed the entire time, kinda confuses me tbh

DeletedUser55714

I'm irrelevant to this world; as I don't play in it. But Bear when someone calls you a 'quitter' or something of the sorts you say you're not...but every world someone has mentioned you said you either quit the world or just simmed the entire time, kinda confuses me tbh

I'm not a "quitter" by standards of what most people call people quitters. Mostly, this is meant when someone gets their head handed to them or royally wrecked and they quit because they're mad they're not any good.

I left the world, because it was too easy. And I did sim (in comparison to how I used to play years ago) the entire time. I did the wrecking, ripping multiple alliances apart and destroying them myself, broke many many sieges myself and save many people's lives (lol) and so on. Even the "top dogs" who trash talked me about how they'd kick my butt, either stood down and tried being friends with me once I reached them, or they ghosted, or they VM checkout-ed (i.e. they quit). So yeah.

BUT, this is more slang term for the game. In terms of reality by definition.. yes, I'm a quitter. Just like everyone else in life. Nobody finishes everything they start in life. So everyone's a quitter.