Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55362

Hey I wanna join for gold too

Only Lions are accepted (or Lioness
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
)

DeletedUser56057

Looking for any serious premades, very active player, usually on 24/7 (what is sleep?). I want an alliance that USES discord AND forums (or skype, prefer discord because of no downloads). I will be spending money so I need a serious group so that my account doesn't go to waste. Message me with details.

Also if anyone has a Discord world chat channel for this new server, please drop the link below.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54313

I can imagine sister alliances under 24 hours
Sister alliance is just gonna make the game lame
There shouldn't even be a pact tbh to make the game a little fun
Every alliance to them self
I like the sound of that : )

Zendax

Phrourach
The size of 35 will be interesting, struggle & pain incoming.

Would be also interesting a world without alliances and just be a FFA mode

DeletedUser54313

The size of 35 will be interesting, struggle & pain incoming.

Would be also interesting a world without alliances and just be a FFA mode
I'm here thinking about a free for all mode and I just can't see that happening
Tbh alliances are what makes this game great

DeletedUser54313

Looking for any serious premades, very active player, usually on 24/7 (what is sleep?). I want an alliance that USES discord AND forums (or skype, prefer discord because of no downloads). I will be spending money so I need a serious group so that my account doesn't go to waste. Message me with details.

Also if anyone has a Discord world chat channel for this new server, please drop the link below.
https://discord.gg/c7HqrU4
The discord channel for the new world

DeletedUser47953

Have two potential folks so far for my group, will finalize list around drop time in 2-3 weeks. We will be playing no pact unless to kill geographic enemy, so no MRA or MPA play with me.

DeletedUser54313

Have two potential folks so far for my group, will finalize list around drop time in 2-3 weeks. We will be playing no pact unless to kill geographic enemy, so no MRA or MPA play with me.
It's actually 9 players so far :)

DeletedUser55307

I have real interest in playing here my most recent big role I was on the toons wonder island in cart currently playing under the noc banner in another world but kinda stepped back from the game but I'm back and ready to shine been winning worlds since theta

RED

Status
Not open for further replies.