Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser56051

Let's speed things up. Why not ask DEWTON to hand off his cities on the island he shares with me? He's already VMed twice and literally begged me to stop attacking him, so I don't think he will have a problem with you taking them!

i will do dont worry :)

DeletedUser45360

Its pretty simple. Semja is the cancer of grepolis. Dont talk to him. It is just a waste of time. All he can do is spam and ddos.
Didn't you quit years ago? What you still doing lurking around here?

DeletedUser52220

I shall be messaging your Grepolis timetable for the upcoming week shortly. Stay tuned for that.

Should have done your research dude, or at the very least listened to the guy who told you to stay in your lane not so long ago. Best of luck with that “timetable”.

DeletedUser55714

Application denied.

Oh HA.HA. You're so funny.. Who the hell even are you on this server? Come out and play little boy. Also, here's a plot twist for ya. SPDS actually reached out to me about possibly coming on once I get more core side. And yes, it was a serious offer. So, nice try.

Its pretty simple. Semja is the cancer of grepolis. Dont talk to him. It is just a waste of time. All he can do is spam and ddos.

Tjaard, I'll have to defend Sema on this one my man. There are FAR worse people than Sema. Charlie is a good example. But there's FAR worse than Charlie as well. Sema is just a little peon wannabe who is only relevant because these forums exist.

DeletedUser41523

LOL! How many people inside SPDS had entered VM prior to fighting us? Truthfully, if you can be truthful that is.

Man I've never been so glad to use these forums to procrastinate papers. You're like a little Witchhuntergeneral.

1) I'm gonna guess not many went into VM over it. Nobody really ground breaking, if any since it looks like most of them are still hanging around taking cities off JFL. It does however look like JFL/JFG shed a few players. Actually the second group looks dead.

2) If you gotta brag about who you're spamming into VM, you probably suck. Its not an accomplishment, just about anyone with some free time on their hands can convince someone to quit this game with spam, it just hurts the community to do so. Its also not working very well at 1-71.

DeletedUser52220

You are so stupid (and uninformed) that it's sad...
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

He’s not the only one Lol

And to be fair TSF it’s now 2-71 however the initial 1 was a handoff so pretty much as we were.

DeletedUser45360

He’s not the only one Lol

And to be fair TSF it’s now 2-71 however the initial 1 was a handoff so pretty much as we were.
Stop keeping track of scores it really doesn't matter lol. The only thing that matters is the mind state of your opponents
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser55714

LOL!!!!

Free Spirit? Infuze?? Come out come out and let us know your IGN and let's playyyyyyy

Also, some guy named Lean and Mean MADE an account JUST to spam me from OCEAN 22!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Poor guy doesn't even know how to properly spam. He even golded to get FTBs so his spams would be "fast" from 8 hours away!! hahahahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40620

LOL!!!!

Free Spirit? Infuze?? Come out come out and let us know your IGN and let's playyyyyyy

Also, some guy named Lean and Mean MADE an account JUST to spam me from OCEAN 22!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Poor guy doesn't even know how to properly spam. He even golded to get FTBs so his spams would be "fast" from 8 hours away!! hahahahahahahaha

/QUOTE]

Err... That is their IGNs ..... I completely agree that people should have pride in themselves but to fabricate a status that you may not achieve ? ..... A couple of prolific posters in this thread may benefit from some soul searching.

Or shine and enlighten us all :D

Last edited by a moderator: