Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser55714

Err... That is their IGNs ..... I completely agree that people should have pride in themselves but to fabricate a status that you may not achieve ? ..... A couple of prolific posters in this thread may benefit from some soul searching.

Or shine and enlighten us all :D

I'm sure it is.. What I'm asking is for Miknel to tell me (or us) his IGN. He's welcome to message me so I can hi :) I promise no spamming hehe

Anyways, not sure I follow the rest of what you're saying though..

DeletedUser52220

I'm sure it is.. What I'm asking is for Miknel to tell me (or us) his IGN. He's welcome to message me so I can hi :) I promise no spamming hehe

Anyways, not sure I follow the rest of what you're saying though..

Pretty sure I already said I’m Free. Are you sure you’re feeling okay? Miknel’s ign isn’t a secret he’s been playing that account for years.

Although on reflection it’s entirely possible I just said I’m Free to Sema in order to get him to attack someone who doesn’t give a monkeys about spam so I could sleep through the night with no pings :)

DeletedUser55714

Pretty sure I already said I’m Free. Are you sure you’re feeling okay? Miknel’s ign isn’t a secret he’s been playing that account for years.

Although on reflection it’s entirely possible I just said I’m Free to Sema in order to get him to attack someone who doesn’t give a monkeys about spam so I could sleep through the night with no pings :)

Sorry Ali, wasn't talking to you, was talking to someone else. BUT, nice to know, I'll say hi in game :)

Also, this is only my 2nd world on EN. There's a LOT of people I don't know. SO, I wouldn't know Miknel's IGN. Though, I do now :D

DeletedUser45360

I believe your confidence in your ability to be genuine, I don't think you'd do that.

King Soos

Strategos
Sorry Ali, wasn't talking to you, was talking to someone else. BUT, nice to know, I'll say hi in game :)

Also, this is only my 2nd world on EN. There's a LOT of people I don't know. SO, I wouldn't know Miknel's IGN. Though, I do now :D
would have thought if spds wanted you to join them you would know their leader...

DeletedUser55714

would have thought if spds wanted you to join them you would know their leader...

Coming from the guy who just sits and gets his head handed to him whenever real fighters come knocking? Also, it wasn't Miknel who started the conversation and brought up their wanting of me. It was another leader. Anyways, this also has little to do with anything when your IGN doesn't match your EF name. So, no, I'm not psychic.

King Soos

Strategos
Coming from the guy who just sits and gets his head handed to him whenever real fighters come knocking? Also, it wasn't Miknel who started the conversation and brought up their wanting of me. It was another leader. Anyways, this also has little to do with anything when your IGN doesn't match your EF name. So, no, I'm not psychic.
but his real name does match his ef name...
what do you call a real fight? you seem to just talk and claim you can wreck any team yet on both EN worlds you have played you have done neither

DeletedUser55714

but his real name does match his ef name...
what do you call a real fight? you seem to just talk and claim you can wreck any team yet on both EN worlds you have played you have done neither

I ended 3 alliances myself in EN107 wth are you talking about? You even WATCHED me do it AND ASKED for me to join you in JFL ding dong... Even Charlie BEGGED for me to join you guys in order to help you guys defeat Molinnli team with their mass golding because JFL was getting nowhere. The alliance I was in at the time literally had me doing ALL the work for sieges and clearing the way.

Here, you're right. I haven't killed any teams yet. Because I'm not in position to do so.. yet. But don't worry, a few are on my radar already. IF JFL survives long enough, I'll kill them too. You guys are for sure a bunch of jokes. Think you're all big baddies and you guys are clueless. Some of the poorest strategy I've EVER seen on this game in my 9 years playing it. Even Charlie has no clue what he's doing. He just yells and MMs so much that he honestly spams his own team with them. Everyone else just complains and gives Charlie whatever the hell he wants like spineless parents to a angry 3 year old.

Lastly, Miknel's name does NOT match his IN GAME NAME (IGN). Who the hell cares about his real name?

Should rename yourself king stupid. Because you're clearly the king of it.

King Soos

Strategos
I ended 3 alliances myself in EN107 wth are you talking about? You even WATCHED me do it AND ASKED for me to join you in JFL ding dong... Even Charlie BEGGED for me to join you guys in order to help you guys defeat Molinnli team with their mass golding because JFL was getting nowhere. The alliance I was in at the time literally had me doing ALL the work for sieges and clearing the way.

Here, you're right. I haven't killed any teams yet. Because I'm not in position to do so.. yet. But don't worry, a few are on my radar already. IF JFL survives long enough, I'll kill them too. You guys are for sure a bunch of jokes. Think you're all big baddies and you guys are clueless. Some of the poorest strategy I've EVER seen on this game in my 9 years playing it. Even Charlie has no clue what he's doing. He just yells and MMs so much that he honestly spams his own team with them. Everyone else just complains and gives Charlie whatever the hell he wants like spineless parents to a angry 3 year old.

Lastly, Miknel's name does NOT match his IN GAME NAME (IGN). Who the hell cares about his real name?

Should rename yourself king stupid. Because you're clearly the king of it.
yes 100% i begged you to join lol. never happened didnt even talk to you once.
and minkel yep thats my bad just presumed he was using same name from byblos

DeletedUser55714

yes 100% i begged you to join lol. never happened didnt even talk to you once.
and minkel yep thats my bad just presumed he was using same name from byblos

I said Charlie begged.. Because he did. I only said you had asked me to join up. Regardless you guys need all the help you can get.

Though it is funny. We started off on good terms and good buds in En107. I joined on and then left. And now you trash talk me like you're some good player with a clue. You're like a bunch of girls that I've had relations with but decided not to date them because they were either too stupid, ignorant, racist, or otherwise not what I was looking for. Then they tried trashing me and saying all this crap about how I'm such a terrible guy when I made it CRYSTAL CLEAR what it was. You sure you're not one of these girls that couldn't get enough of me and I turned them down and ditched them too? You cry like them

DeletedUser55714

Dang right I win

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56052

I said Charlie begged.. Because he did. I only said you had asked me to join up. Regardless you guys need all the help you can get.

Though it is funny. We started off on good terms and good buds in En107. I joined on and then left. And now you trash talk me like you're some good player with a clue. You're like a bunch of girls that I've had relations with but decided not to date them because they were either too stupid, ignorant, racist, or otherwise not what I was looking for. Then they tried trashing me and saying all this crap about how I'm such a terrible guy when I made it CRYSTAL CLEAR what it was. You sure you're not one of these girls that couldn't get enough of me and I turned them down and ditched them too? You cry like them

*Whispering to Soos* He's an angry elf... he must be a South Pole Elf.

DeletedUser43325

Also, it wasn't Miknel who started the conversation and brought up their wanting of me. It was another leader.

There’s literally only one leader.

And you are literally the only one reading this who does not know what IGN I play under.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

King Soos

Strategos

I never asked you to join up or even acknowledged ur existence with us lol, started off on good terms? I do not recall speaking to you once so not sure what your idea of good buds is but thats not mine :).

DeletedUser36530

omg literally 2/3 of our enemies are in VM this is so dumb

DeletedUser45360

Lol. A little birdie tells me MANSHEAD is not happy at all :p