Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser55714

I never asked you to join up or even acknowledged ur existence with us lol, started off on good terms? I do not recall speaking to you once so not sure what your idea of good buds is but thats not mine :).

Yeah just like nobody recalls you being any good. King Stupid..

There’s literally only one leader.

And you are literally the only one reading this who does not know what IGN I play under.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Actually, I do know what your IGN is. I was told. Though, you're a little late to respond there bud. But if there's only one leader, guess you got an imposter or a spy on your hands. Maybe your team isn't as "thorough" as you'd like to believe? Anyways, SPDS doesn't impress me. Are you guys good? More than likely. But, not impressed. You guys don't have this world won at all. You remind me of this leader over on the US servers who thought he and his team was the best there ever was. For winning one world, maybe two, all of those awards for ONE world (Which probably came at the end when everyone was inactive considering you've got almost none in comparison here), yet all that greposcore points, you sir. Are probably an Average fighter at best.

Anyways, enjoy your time while it lasts bud. As I stated before, the POWER team, hasn't arrived yet. The one that's going to win this world.

DeletedUser43325

Actually, I do know what your IGN is. I was told. Though, you're a little late to respond there bud. But if there's only one leader, guess you got an imposter or a spy on your hands. Maybe your team isn't as "thorough" as you'd like to believe? Anyways, SPDS doesn't impress me. Are you guys good? More than likely. But, not impressed. You guys don't have this world won at all. You remind me of this leader over on the US servers who thought he and his team was the best there ever was. For winning one world, maybe two, all of those awards for ONE world (Which probably came at the end when everyone was inactive considering you've got almost none in comparison here), yet all that greposcore points, you sir. Are probably an Average fighter at best.

Anyways, enjoy your time while it lasts bud. As I stated before, the POWER team, hasn't arrived yet. The one that's going to win this world.

Or you're just making stuff up in a sad attempt to try to appear even the remotest bit relevant. Should we poll the audience and see what the prevailing notion is?

Of course you could just post this message you claim exists. Hell, you can even just send it to me in game seeing as you were able to utilize your Sherlock Holmes skills (with the help of Watson, of course) to figure out something everyone else reading this already knew. I promise I won't post it on the externals. Maybe.

DeletedUser43325

Honestly credit to whoever just read that because that's the biggest TL;DR situation I've ever seen.

Honestly it's my own fault for interacting with the afflicted. You give an idiot a microphone you can't blame him when he drools all over it. Or something like that.

DeletedUser21374

I have a lot of respect for Jalmundr. He managed to charm the previous leader of the our alliance and made it to the council without actually proving anything - just by bragging his previous achievements. That would be his single most respectable achievement. But of course the leader left and passed the baton to another leader and the new council called him out (point and BP were the worst in the alliance) and he got kicked out of the council. I guessed he was ashamed of himself and left the alliance soon after. He would have been kicked out of the alliance anyway to make way for better recruits.

As ex-alliance member in this world, I can confirm that he is not even a good player to have in your alliance. In a 350 cap alliance world, maybe, but not for 35 cap.

Come at me, bro.

DeletedUser52220

I’m just gonna post a hug for bear. Sure he brings it on himself much of the time, but everybody needs a hug once in a while and I have the feeling he doesn’t get many of those (hug)

Edit: That said, I gotsta take issue with this...
Trust me my man, we're all laughing at you. Even your own team is too.

Clearly an outright lie. Everybody in SPDS knows I’m the funny one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55714

Honestly it's my own fault for interacting with the afflicted. You give an idiot a microphone you can't blame him when he drools all over it. Or something like that.

Exactly. I shouldn't have even mailed you knowing that I knew who you were. You just HAD to play the measuring contest and I shut your pathetic butt down. You're an idiot dude.

I have a lot of respect for Jalmundr. He managed to charm the previous leader of the our alliance and made it to the council without actually proving anything - just by bragging his previous achievements. That would be his single most respectable achievement. But of course the leader left and passed the baton to another leader and the new council called him out (point and BP were the worst in the alliance) and he got kicked out of the council. I guessed he was ashamed of himself and left the alliance soon after. He would have been kicked out of the alliance anyway to make way for better recruits.

As ex-alliance member in this world, I can confirm that he is not even a good player to have in your alliance. In a 350 cap alliance world, maybe, but not for 35 cap.

Come at me, bro.

This coming from a LEADER who has NO clue what he's doing, Attacks his own players sieges and breaks them because he doesn't read the forums. Did literally nothing but yell at everyone and boots players because he doesn't like them. As for the "booted out of leadership and charmed my way in". Bro, you're garbage. You have no clue what you're doing. Evil was TIRED of you and the other "leaders". Care for me to FWD you the mails between him and I about how he hated you guys because you're all lazy worthless and spineless idiots? You literally just kicked a member because you guys think he's "inactive" yet he actively posts and supported sieges daily. Wolfpack is delusional. Keep in mind, you ALSO demoted another player from leadership and we were both "demoted" because you guys didn't like us calling YOU guys out on your idiocies. You guys never called me out on anything. Simply just argued and argued about how you guys knew what you were doing yet you're losing every fight you take on. Hell, you can't even get the Plague alliances to give you any attention and they're your main enemy!! You guys are MORE of a joke than Miknel is. At least he actually built a decent alliance. Should I also post a screenshot of the mail you sent thanking me for everything I did and helping you learn the game?

Good lord this world is just like the last. Full of idiots and wannabes thinking they're so good. At least the Plague alliances, my team I'm on and maybe 2 other teams actually do work vs just talk a big game.

DeletedUser55831

Gogo focus Just For Laugh there alarm is cut pm in game for more information about his offline time

King Soos

Strategos

anyone who uses grepo score as an indication of how good you are is completely clueless.
Whos the power team? do hope none of them are of your level would make it impossible to stop :(

DeletedUser55714

anyone who uses grepo score as an indication of how good you are is completely clueless.
Whos the power team? do hope none of them are of your level would make it impossible to stop :(

Okay Mr. "I get my head handed to me every world I play". This world is no different I hear. And I'm not even there to participate. Shame..

DeletedUser56052

Okay Mr. "I get my head handed to me every world I play". This world is no different I hear. And I'm not even there to participate. Shame..

This isn't a real response, you dodged his question by attacking his track record. Congratulations, you have qualified to become a US politician!

Whether or not he's good, you aren't giving any evidence to support your claims regarding your own skill or the inadequacies of the members in this world. So... who's the power team?

DeletedUser55714

This isn't a real response, you dodged his question by attacking his track record. Congratulations, you have qualified to become a US politician!

Whether or not he's good, you aren't giving any evidence to support your claims regarding your own skill or the inadequacies of the members in this world. So... who's the power team?

It is though? Otherwise I wouldn't have typed it..

Secondly, if you'd read above, you'd see said evidence you're looking for.

Lastly, I said MULTIPLE TIMES that the Power team hasn't arrived yet. So THEY'RE NOT HERE

My goodness you guys need to learn how to read too. Can't even get that down and you want to think you're any good at this game LOL

DeletedUser55714

yep quitting worlds means getting my head handed to me :(
sorry ill take notes for next time

I quit ONE world..? Because it was TOO easy. On the SAME world, you got wrecked. So.. Anyways, when you do something worth noting other than being a total fail. Or have something relevant to say, come back.