TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser41532

don't you worry my boy, I'm coming to that front ;) We'll see how loud you can bark when I can make you my, you know what ;)

I have stated many times, Twilight at least had some players with guts, they just lacked the alliance power, unlike any of the heartless players on the 44/54 front :D

DeletedUser41523

Tbf the core group of Heartless/BS are pretty good players. But it was kinda a train wreck from the start. Better luck going forward.

elliseh

Chiliarch
I think we could have contested with osmf in the early stages of the game, as we were winning from them at the start, until our leader became a complete numbnut. The right alliance wins tho. solid leadership from the start.

DeletedUser55922

3 wonders to 1 and miles ahead on the final 3. Fully expect it to be 6-1 very soon.

I'm sure when I said we were strolling to a win somebody made a comment about it being an "interesting take"

Think this shows it was an accurate take lol

Personally my first wonders so very pleased with our performance. Well done bwn old school

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33941

I believe they're a one and done team anyways unless somethings changed. A few of their leaders are quitting or signing up else where. Edit: This has been the case from early BWN. Not anything recent.
Who is/was this clown ? Another Silver-Loudmouth Lion profile ?
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Coming back to Silver-Eyed Lion King ....what did your arrogance bring you ? NOTHING !

Take note how teams are managed and what teamwork can achieve Bad w Names Old School

You talk the talk but you don`t walk the walk ............suppose some learn later than others

smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
Don`t use BOTS ! Bots don`t win you WW.... ( maybe 1
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
)

DeletedUser55362

Ahah, you are so re*--** you just said The Smilodon Fatalis (Was one of the leaders of old BWN) was me... So now i have multis as well
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Sorry bro, but its not really an achievement in life getting more wonders then the enemy. But then again, one guy with 2 cities keeps spamming people just cause reasons, I wonder your real identity

You think I don't? I played in frontline since the world was open, and it was not in a forgotten ocean like 44 or 45, there were one premade and the rest MRA there. 3 premades were set in 55, my initial ocean. I used like 10 days only from VM... Like I said to Fluvisol, you can't expect to appear after MONTHS of plays to find the same "fire"... [The only reason I didn't drop out long a go, was beause of my alliance, otherwise i would have left, i have no pleasure playing this since AUGUST]
What did YOU win?! Or what did BWN/OS won?!

How's your mother, son?

DeletedUser55922

You were front line from the beginning and these are your fighting stats? lmao

DeletedUser55922

I was one of the founding leaders of BWN. Mostly did recruitment and diplomacy. If you were in OS, you probably got a wonder prep MM from me in summer.
and I applaud your recruitment/diplomacy in putting together this title winning team. I am most obliged to have reaped the benefits of your great work :)

DeletedUser41523

and I applaud your recruitment/diplomacy in putting together this title winning team. I am most obliged to have reaped the benefits of your great work :)

Happy I got to help you guys get there. Shame things happened the way they and I did what I did on my end. But I'm glad in the end BWN is gonna win. :)

DeletedUser55922

lmao aww did I hit a sore spot Mr Simmer Eyed Lion?!

Silly boy is just sad because he lost despite cheating with bots...all talk no trousers

DeletedUser33941

Ahah, you are so re*--** you just said The Smilodon Fatalis (Was one of the leaders of old BWN) was me... So now i have multis as well
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Sorry bro, but its not really an achievement in life getting more wonders then the enemy. But then again, one guy with 2 cities keeps spamming people just cause reasons, I wonder your real identity

You think I don't? I played in frontline since the world was open, and it was not in a forgotten ocean like 44 or 45, there were one premade and the rest MRA there. 3 premades were set in 55, my initial ocean. I used like 10 days only from VM... Like I said to Fluvisol, you can't expect to appear after MONTHS of plays to find the same "fire"... [The only reason I didn't drop out long a go, was beause of my alliance, otherwise i would have left, i have no pleasure playing this since AUGUST]

How's your mother, son?

Why must you always try and explain yourself, lol ! .
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

Hope you switched that thing off that sends res automatically ?

Maybe you should have quit earlier for the sake of your fellow players.
Some teams are much better off without ``ego problem`` players.

Why get mothers involved in your posts ? Sore loser
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser53079

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

How's your mother, son?

I guess this guy whit 2 cities who spam its me? Lol
Well thank you for these favors and helped me accelerate my alliance WW.

DeletedUser55362

Why must you always try and explain yourself, lol ! .
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

Hope you switched that thing off that sends res automatically ?

Maybe you should have quit earlier for the sake of your fellow players.
Some teams are much better off without ``ego problem`` players.

Why get mothers involved in your posts ? Sore loser
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

Yeah, I'm the one wasting time spamming people with 2 cities, i have the problems ahahah

You didn't reply, how's your mother?

I guess this guy whit 2 cities who spam its me? Lol
Well thank you for these favors and helped me accelerate my alliance WW.

No Ang, is not you, but you did a good job on spamming sometimes. You didn't steal that much
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
, maybe 1000 or so. Attacks with 2 grifins shouldn't count xDDDDDDDDDDD