Newspaper Edition 1: The Times Are A Changing

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Great gonna have to go and write another (more hastily written and shorter) edition about this.

DeletedUser55892

it is is weird we are weird LOL! we join for fun. joining for a crown is boring 18 months is a drag! the beginning there is a big bloodbath
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
But your alliance was the bloodbath...

DeletedUser30490

Nice to see newspapers are still being made on the forum.
Good job tsf!

DeletedUser54360

You usually an active ambulance chaser of my latest disasters . Whats happened ? Don't you know there is a new class of tormentors that need your expert guidance? The current cheerleader Willii is shockingly inept- Show him how to trash me properly please.

At least that is one lesson he will be glad to take..

DeletedUser51175

You usually an active ambulance chaser of my latest disasters . Whats happened ? Don't you know there is a new class of tormentors that need your expert guidance? The current cheerleader Willii is shockingly inept- Show him how to trash me properly please.

Am i really that bad... can we please keep our trash talk to 1 thread...
As you have assumed so many times WHG i am in fact quite dumb.. so keeping up with more than one thread is really rough for me :/ please do me and the creator of this thread a favour and continue the william bashing in "the art of conversation thread"

Thank u .
Kind regards panda

DeletedUser21625

If you think our William is shockingly inept, then his job is already done. But carry on. This is most entertaining.

DeletedUser51175

heeey ana whats up :D
yea u know this witch guy got my back against the wall , dodging him like crazy trying to avoid those massive nukes of his :p
all good girl havent seen u in forever :) dropp innto mumble any time u are sorly missed :D

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
sorry mate i think The Sydacite was the best in grepo history, i think there should be a vote on the acropolis, TS (The Syndicate) EV (Eviction Notice) *MAYBE* NOOBS or one from another server? maybe US or french ?

If you did not play Rho than you absolute don't have a clue.
If you did than you are a liar.
Although I respect Mungus but his syndicate ....
I just play at a speed 2, joined all by myself and got a win lool.
I wonder speed 1 because that's what the syndicate stands for.
Beside it not important what team is the best but what captain is.
Did Mungus joined world's all by himself and won it by merging 2 local small teams..
Did mungus write history by building the first 7 ww in grepo history.
Did mungus won 9 worlds as a founder.
I believe all answers we know, ones I saw him in a world without a full pre-made , he thought it was fun to hide behind a fake name , he got rimmed.
But he is not all that bad, but calling him the best is say the French champion 100m is best in history not Usain bolt because he won the French championship lol.
I understand absolute nobody realize but at rho, every newbie got recommended by Inno games to play rho, that's why at ww the server stil had 5k active players.
Many server winners joined second worlds and lost EN joined what 3 or 4 or 5 x and never lost. The only server they gave up was belle due no endgame
Than I forgot to mention the dozens of worlds many of EN leaders won as a fresh founder.
I don't see that legacy comes from mungus crew.
To end, perhaps not the best team ever because you need to win it, but sure absolute the strongest ever was No Brakes, it took a mod to defeat us.
Syndicate won a speed 1 lol , forgive me that I do not know the server name but sure it was not the 1 Inno games recommended as their nr 1 server must to play

Emporion was the name I think and didn't they beat a while world coalition on their own? In which you and few other known players where? I don't think you can claim the same. So imo Ts should be at least considered to be the best.

DeletedUser51175

I played against no breakes and i can indeed vouch for the fact it was rough lol
Good leader
Good organization
And the avrage player had sporadic and hard to trace online times.
They crushed trough our frontlines like nothing.

There has been a few of those kind of alliances in the En servers that have been incredibly good.
Theres no denying that ..

I would say that even comparing a win for a speed 1 server to a speed 3 or 4 id just weird.
A gold spender is unbeatable in a speed 1 jeezus island to island is like 3 hr ride.

I would not place "no breakes" and "syndicate" in the same category.

But that is just my oppinion.

DeletedUser54360

I played against no breakes and i can indeed vouch for the fact it was rough lol
Good leader
Good organization
And the avrage player had sporadic and hard to trace online times.
They crushed trough our frontlines like nothing.

There has been a few of those kind of alliances in the En servers that have been incredibly good.
Theres no denying that ..

I would say that even comparing a win for a speed 1 server to a speed 3 or 4 id just weird.
A gold spender is unbeatable in
a speed 1 jeezus island to island is like 3 hr ride.

I would not place "no breakes" and "syndicate" in the same category.

But that is just my oppinion.

Finally something we CAN agree on .

1saaa

Strategos
no breaks were in Golgi correct? i was a noob in that world so i dont know much but didnt they collapse due to internal issues?

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Sons Of Odin Family's OutOfCharacters

3) Who would you say is your biggest concern for O45 and for the world?

“O45 is too soon to tell. For the world? From what we've seen, there's one large coalition that's the biggest threat. This world will end with only 60 people getting a crown, but many in that coalition have played on prior servers to "get the win for their friends" and take a secondary crown. That's not really a threat for the world--who really cares about a crown if it's won that way-- but it's a concern for the domination game in general, so grep doesn't lose more good players. We're still hoping domination will promote balanced war, where the best, most organized team can succeed without being massively outnumbered by mergers. That is, of course, until everyone gangs up on whoever is close to winning. We want that to be a bloodbath."

5) Who do you think will come out on top in the other 3 core oceans?

"Some blend of teams that may have a new name, four branches, and 60 founders.
C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps51FD.tmp.png
"

7) How do you think domination will change the game? How has it changed your normal game plans so far?

"We were hoping it would mean a lot less hugging and some better individual wars...but it doesn't appear to have changed many people's game so far. It'll be interesting to see how the handshakes and promises pay off at domination time."

:p:D:eek:o_O

Kind of funny looking back to Week 1.

1saaa

Strategos
its sad to see the hopes of this leader being washed away...

his prediction for who would win would be a 'team who deserved it.' unfortunately, he could not be further from the truth.