bugga bugga

DeletedUser56079

smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser50245

which one
Simbom6 ... i won't tell you but he's a very familiar face here in the forum ... a very good friend of mine from previous servers ... tried to recruit me after i sunk 3 of their CS yesterday
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I guess we officially need new guide for Grepolis, covering Simbom language lol.

And Stath, come on dude, if you weren't going to reveal name of exposing Simbom player, what was the reason of saying it out loud here? You just killed all the intrigue.

DeletedUser50245

I guess we officially need new guide for Grepolis, covering Simbom language lol.

And Stath, come on dude, if you weren't going to reveal name of exposing Simbom player, what was the reason of saying it out loud here? You just killed all the intrigue.
i can't ... privacy issue ... unless he wants to be exposed, i'll gladly do it ... i don't want to piss these guys ... i have done far too much damage already, after breaking 6 of their sieges
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

DeletedUser54537

i can't ... privacy issue ... unless he wants to be exposed, i'll gladly do it ... i don't want to piss these guys ... i have done far too much damage already, after breaking 6 of their sieges
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

I wonder who it could be