Top 12 Alliances of Methone

King Soos

Strategos
I think it was 90% of cities starting from the core outwards
Say 50 cities per person average and 500 players that gives 25k cities after 3 months (Kastoria has been open for ~4 months with similar settings and has around 18k cities, and I expect this world to be a bit more popular due to being the first fast speed conquest domination here)
Means the 2500 cities the furthest from the core don't count
If they're out on the rim they'll certainly lose a few of them, but they have a shot
they are a very poor group,
so would not expect them to stand a chance anyways. Having said that this world looks very poor so still waiting for a good group to drop in next few days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

just happen to be reading us forums seen the worst player ever i mean maul mention it lul

DeletedUser56098

so you guys are the zeeker crew :p
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser54537

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 20.31.01.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 20.31.11.png

1. Crazy Knights -
Not the best core around but they seem to have control of ocean 45 already. With the other big alliances having fights on their hands in their respective ocean are crazy knights going to take it easy and take over 45 fully or are they going to attack another ocean and try to remove competition early? Swim
2. Ronin -
Very strong core and good position on the rim of 44. They have 2 good alliances in their ocean so they have a lot of work to do but they seem to be a strong team for now. Swim
3. Order and Chaos -
Relatively good core for their size. They are surrounded by 5 alliances in the top 12, meaning they have a big job. However their 2 alliances should be able to take this threat on. Problematic as it is they already lost 1 city to Ronin so they might not be as good as we thought. Float
4. Alien Sheep -
Super spread out, surrounded by multiple alliances, its really not looking good for them, however they already took 4 cities from Legio mortalis. Could they go above expectations? Swim
5. Evil Bone Headz -
This world's MRA supreme is all over the place yet have no actually good alliances to fight. I'm thinking they get destroyed internally Sink
6. -RF- -
the only things I hear about these guys are positive, except the whole russian part. They seem like a good squad with an alright core. Swim
7. Crazy Bears -
Have no fear, Crazy Bears are here. In an ocean far from you. At least they control a full ocean, no one else has done that right? I just dont see how they can grow or lose cities. Float
8. VIRUS -
Amazing core, great position and seemingly an easy ocean, they are a team to watch. Swim
9. Order and Kaos -
See #3
10. Envenom - Spread all over the place in 54, but they do have some full islands already. And their ocean is quite easy. Float
11. Evil Bone Headz II -
See #5
12. Legio Immortalis II - It's always funny when the 2nd alliance is better than the 1st. They are currently losing the fight against Alien Sheep and they are spread pretty much all over 55. Sink

King Soos

Strategos
View attachment 13023
View attachment 13024

1. Crazy Knights -
Not the best core around but they seem to have control of ocean 45 already. With the other big alliances having fights on their hands in their respective ocean are crazy knights going to take it easy and take over 45 fully or are they going to attack another ocean and try to remove competition early? Swim
2. Ronin -
Very strong core and good position on the rim of 44. They have 2 good alliances in their ocean so they have a lot of work to do but they seem to be a strong team for now. Swim
3. Order and Chaos -
Relatively good core for their size. They are surrounded by 5 alliances in the top 12, meaning they have a big job. However their 2 alliances should be able to take this threat on. Problematic as it is they already lost 1 city to Ronin so they might not be as good as we thought. Float
4. Alien Sheep -
Super spread out, surrounded by multiple alliances, its really not looking good for them, however they already took 4 cities from Legio mortalis. Could they go above expectations? Swim
5. Evil Bone Headz -
This world's MRA supreme is all over the place yet have no actually good alliances to fight. I'm thinking they get destroyed internally Sink
6. -RF- -
the only things I hear about these guys are positive, except the whole russian part. They seem like a good squad with an alright core. Swim
7. Crazy Bears -
Have no fear, Crazy Bears are here. In an ocean far from you. At least they control a full ocean, no one else has done that right? I just dont see how they can grow or lose cities. Float
8. VIRUS -
Amazing core, great position and seemingly an easy ocean, they are a team to watch. Swim
9. Order and Kaos -
See #3
10. Envenom - Spread all over the place in 54, but they do have some full islands already. And their ocean is quite easy. Float
11. Evil Bone Headz II -
See #5
12. Legio Immortalis II - It's always funny when the 2nd alliance is better than the 1st. They are currently losing the fight against Alien Sheep and they are spread pretty much all over 55. Sink
does PG's fanclub sink or swim?
presume a swim

DeletedUser56098

View attachment 13023
View attachment 13024

1. Crazy Knights -
2. Ronin -
3. Order and Chaos -
4. Alien Sheep -
5. Evil Bone Headz -
6. -RF- -
7. Crazy Bears -
8. VIRUS -
9. Order and Kaos -
See #3
11. Evil Bone Headz II -
See #5
Simbom?

DeletedUser54792

finally a good allaince has dropped in savage priests from byblos :)
wheres the rawr though :(
Rawr is all tied up in some other world. Perhaps when they rim him there he might hop over here. :p

didnt they have 4 alliances?
No. At the absolute height of membership, right after a merge, sure... but that quickly got culled down a lot. 1 alliance and a wing for the final stretch. ;)

DeletedUser55419

SupremeOverlordTheta founder of Incognito having a hard battle? Maybe spend some Gold or make unkept PACTS will save the day. Honour, Integrity and Pride are the values in game and life dear friend

DeletedUser54537

Screen_Shot_2018-12-01_at_13.59.22.png

Screen_Shot_2018-12-01_at_14.01.21.png

1. Ronin - Since the last top 12 I made they continued growing and are now the top force to be reckoned with in Methone, toping all rankings and keeping their solid core. They have had a few small skirmishes with the top 12 alliances around them but we can see there hasnt been a focus yet. They are still working on clearing their work space. I doubt they will be able to continue without having to fight either Incognito, Mad Hatters, -RF- or BLACK ZONE CRUSADE. Swim
2. Incognito - From Crazy Knight's ashes came Le Weebs who then renamed themselves Incognito. Hopefully this alliance will be able to keep internal problems at bay and fight the good fight. Again they have had a few minor skirmishes with the big alliances around them but like Ronin they are focusing on clearing their local surroundings. Their low BP is due to this being a newly made alliance so I won't judge them on it yet. Swim
3. Alien Sheep -
They are still as spread as they were during my last top 12 but there seems to be a clump forming in the top left corner of 55. With a lot of different alliances having cities in the Alien clump we might see some action very soon coming from this alliance. A lower BP ranking than point ranking isn't a good sign but they seem to be holding up rather well for now. Swim
4. -RF- -
Another good looking team. RF is showing some good things. Good growth, good rankings, good core. As they are encircled by big alliances I can see a fight starting soon. Will they be able to hold up? Swim
5. Crazy Bears - I still dont understand how these guys can grow. Its amazing that they have a good BP rank and good point gorwth for an alliance alone in 64. They must be wizards. Swim
6. Envenom -
These guys went from a 2 branch alliance to a 5 branch which was the Avengers Venom ****fest and then back to a 3 branch which is the Envenom, Venomous Dragons, Venom tripartite. They've been losing cities to pretty much everyone around them but they do have a vast supply of players to lose. I just can't see them going much further in this world. Sink
7. VIRUS -
By far the most impressive alliance here. They are 2nd in BP, they have the best core in the world and are growing extremely quickly. If Ronin doesn't win this world these guys will. A true force to be reckoned with. Respect. Swim
8. Mad Hatters - I recognize these guys from Olous, some won the world and are now making quite an impression here. A great BP/point ratio and a great position on the rim. These players have everything they need to win. Shame they are located next to the biggest shark in this world. This is probably why they seem to be moving south into a seemingly empty O45. Swim
9. Head Hunters -
princess Kuini's is back with Head Hunters. As usual with her these guys have a great core and will most probably not go anywhere anytime soon. My only concern is their amount of BP. They are in the middle of a lot of good food yet they have the lowest amount of BP in the world for the Top 12 alliances (excluding Incognito). For this reason I'm going to say that they will stay here but won't do anything phenomenal. Float
10. Rebels -
With a few players I recognize these guys should be suceeding. However they are bordered to VIRUS which is currently eating them. Their only hope is to move towards a seemingly empty O45 but as Mad Hatters are doing the same they will inevitably meet. If they last that long that is. Sink
11. Neighborhood Delinquents - Femme Fatality's squad is looking good in terms of position and squad. With a low BP rank it seems like they didn't really engage BZC, RF or Envenom who are right next to them. I feel like they could be going far if they focus on their southern border with Envenom or they could sink if RF and BZC tag team them. Only time will tell. Float
12. BLACK ZONE CRUSADE -
A renown alliance which I am already hearing complaints about
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
. They have 2 strong cores on the O44/O54 border but it seems to be working. They are currently inflicting a lot of damage to the aliances around them. Definitely a good contender for the throne. Swim

Kurbads.

Phrourach
1. Ronin - Diplomacy: Formally surrender to Ghost67 - I remember few years ago this nub attacked me with swords, afterwards being rimmed. They choose noobs ocean44, fighting with inactives so far Sink

2. Incognito - Random jokes with external spamer KingMoly in front, probable disband before even start any real wars.. they don't use alarm, so free to go for easy bps. Sink

3. Alien Sheep - MRA garbage with inexperienced leadership, I will take them out solo since they are in my waters Sink

4. -RF- - russian bots #1 fighting with internals, 3 already attakable banned Sink

6. Envenom - wtf with name? wnb oldschools lol Sink

7. VIRUS - russian bots #2 (Crazy bears are #3), good position if they will not stop boting before gold ends they will be banned or other nubs make coalition against them and rim them out, like it was worlds before.. Sink

8./9. Mad Hatters MRA garbage with princess Kuini in front, always same scenario - Sink

10. Rebels - started promising, but inexperienced leadership drives them in 2 ocaens in result they cannot take care of their sieges - gonna be eated by russians Sink

Last edited: