THERE IS ONLY ONE RIMLORD and only one hope for EN

DeletedUser54360

NO YOU CANT AVENGERS NIKE Can't help you now..

Come and get me at NO YOU CANT .. To do that you need great players and great team-work.

If you will not fight Goldens . Then I will fight through you to get at them .

When you do not come and get me at "NO YOU CANT !"

Maybe then - The whole server will see that luck rather than great skill contributed to your inflated position in LENO..

Had you been unlucky enough to meet LOTR first rather than now.

You would be long gone with your Golden Avengers Tails wrapped between your Golden Avengers Legs!

Let's hear all the Forum detractors call me crazy and delusional . Time will tell who was the Joker and who was the fool .

BANZAI ! BANZAI ! BANZAI !

(In memorium for THE ONE TRUE RIMLORD my Master KAZUKA ).

I am a pale shadow of this great man . Yet he has taught me enough to settle AVENGER'S hash so long as I am not hobbled again by my so called allies.

Cemiret You want MY respect YOU and Heisenger Just come and earn it .

AFTER ALL I HAVE MADE IT EASY FOR YOU..

YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE HOME to do it..

Witchunter General

BANZAI BANZAI BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser54360

Sadly as could easily be predicted neither True Fear or Goliath turned up for the show.

So now phase 2 begins at MAYBE THEY CAN :(

But now we will not be looking over our shoulders for the help that will not be coming from these heroes.

I have won the BP battle already . Even gained what many would consider a moral victory . But with whiners moaners and cringers like these ( with such an inflated sense of their importance ) . Our tragi heroic venture is doomed to failure from the outset .

But just remember Jackasses ..

Triumph and Glory Disaster and Defeat are mere temporary manifestations. While Courage steadfastness and Honor are Eternal.

The Rimlords will always be remembered with fondness - Because we always acted as our conscience impells us.

With or without the the back up of reliable allies.

WG

BANZAI ! BANZAI ! BANZAI !

DeletedUser54360

More like OUCHZAI OUCHZAI OUCHZAI I am afraid

Goliath and TF bailed on me.

To make matters worse TF are actually attacking my players as we speak .

Do they really imagine that nobody notices these sort of things .

I expect to be the proud owner of " I HAVE A SICK NOTE " for another two hours and will soothe my aching bones with those lovely bandages of DBP..

DeletedUser54360

Actually I lasted another 6 and another 16000 DBP . If Avengers had met any meaningful opposition before now they would not be stuffed to the gunnels with nukes of all descriptions. BUT THEY ARE

AND if I could time my DLU snipe properly - The pleasure of a well earned rest would merely have been postponed.

They got the city I got my DBP ( 3 cities worth ) and we regroup and go on.

The city is lost BUT I am far from defeated.

DeletedUser54360

DING DING DING

THE FIGHT FOR "PINKY AND PERKY BAD"

Welcome Ladies And Gentlemen to your ringside seats at the Civic Hall Wolverhampton
for the much awaited and acclaimed Handicap Match of the Server

In the Blue Corner weighing in at no 13 Alliance and sub top 100 player WITCHUNTER GENERAL

In the RED Corner weighing in at Obscene levels of Gold Spending and over inflated belief in their playing style GOLDEN TWIN BRATS

This is a one fall knockdown or submission match with your referee the few remaining decent honest players in Grepolis.

SECONDS AWAY ( what LOTR have no SECONDS? )..

Never mind PINKY and PERKY have more than enough SECONDS for this match

(Some might say too many Seconds )

CAN GOLDEN TWINS match the might feats of AVENGERS ??

at

PINKY AND PERKY BAD,,

Lets see.

I AM SAYING NO> THERE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH GOLD ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55084

More like OUCHZAI OUCHZAI OUCHZAI I am afraid

Goliath and TF bailed on me.

To make matters worse TF are actually attacking my players as we speak .
Goliath bailed because they're too busy helping people you "set us on" (Your own words) and TF bailed because they remembered you're trash.

DeletedUser54360

Ah yes the wannabe whipper snapper ..
Toddle along to Willie son and get some powder on that nappy rash - it is making you fractious. - and delusional .

Arguably the greatest living still playing ( certainly top 5 ) one to one Grepolis fighters of all time - trash ?

You have a lot to say for a toddler in this game.

There is a reason everyone who matters in Grepolis either loves or loathes me - just as there is a reason everyone goes Steve ? Steve who ? every time you get down from your high chair - to have a go at talking with the big boys. o_O

DeletedUser56095

Ah yes the wannabe whipper snapper ..
Toddle along to Willie son and get some powder on that nappy rash - it is making you fractious. - and delusional .

Arguably the greatest living still playing ( certainly top 5 ) one to one Grepolis fighters of all time - trash ?

You have a lot to say for a toddler in this game.

There is a reason everyone who matters in Grepolis either loves or loathes me - just as there is a reason everyone goes Steve ? Steve who ? every time you get down from your high chair - to have a go at talking with the big boys. o_O
o_O

DeletedUser54360

Yes. Strandli claims that you said if I don't be quite you'd come rim me. To that, I say
comeatmebr0.jpg
is thi s your steve
William Strandli
WitchunterGeneral on 2018-11-27 at 17:53
Making a fool of himself on externals ?

That is my job and I am a lot better at it than he is .

what is all his acid still about ?

I was quit e lenient with him here. But if he wants torn to shreds - iyt i sup to him .
I hav enot responded until now to the constant sniping .

WG Torn to shreds on Externals //

Gosh toddler was being generous was it not ?

I travel across two Oceans to get at Kronnoss - So I am going to take time out to step on a mouthy cockroach instead?

You flatter yourself too much bro .

Your inability to misconstrue the simplest statements ( At least you may become famous for doltish incomprehension of the real state of affairs - mind you Cornetto has been giving you free Master Classes at that has he not ?) beggars belief.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

Your inability to spell and format your posts into something somewhat readable beggars belief.

I don’t even know who this William guy is.