Top 12 sink/swim

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Le Weebs might be good but not as stubborn and united as our not so weak Order and Chaos which is giving them some emotional moments. Winning a city to lose a Bigger city mmmmm Very NOOB approach Weebies

Dude, in an hr or two you'll loose two pretty damn beautiful cities, where we didn't even see any resistance.

You come here and bragging about taking "Big city", where your CS was wiped out like nothing. First do and than brag...

Also I don't even see reason coming on external forums and bragging of taking city, even if you succeed lol. That shows how cool you OoC are. Happy even with failed take over on a "Big city"

PS> nearly forgot about your daily lost min. 2 CS when you poorly attempt take overs in o45 on ghosts or other targets.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41096

O54 is a fun place to be

holy.png

5 MRA alliances, ND has their top player in VM, and have the worst BP of the top 12 alliances, and I have been clearing them for a few days now and they still aren't kicked. Not sure about headhunters since they aren't near me. Overall a great experience though.

DeletedUser54745

we also started a week after everyone else in the top 12. but nice observations

O54 is a fun place to be

View attachment 13028

5 MRA alliances, ND has their top player in VM, and have the worst BP of the top 12 alliances, and I have been clearing them for a few days now and they still aren't kicked. Not sure about headhunters since they aren't near me. Overall a great experience though.

DeletedUser41096

7k total bp to show for few days of clearing a ally lol
Considering I am 1 player using 0 gold and surrounded by other alliances and dropped in a week late, not too upset at all with my BP currently.

If you want to complain about it, tell the players around me to build more for me, because I have cleared all of the ones near me so not for a lack of trying on my end. Point is I seriously think this MRA in 54 will end up staying because the other alliances are full of these kind of players. ND is my only hope for O54, but if you take a look below they have so much trash in their alliance. I will stand by my statement in the TOP 12 I made, ND seriously needs to just kick these players before they get dragged down. If I find this many inactives this quickly, imagine what the MRA of 175+ players can find.

aa.png aaa.png aaaa.png aaaaa.png aaaaaa.png

King Soos

Strategos
Considering I am 1 player using 0 gold and surrounded by other alliances and dropped in a week late, not too upset at all with my BP currently.

If you want to complain about it, tell the players around me to build more for me, because I have cleared all of the ones near me so not for a lack of trying on my end. Point is I seriously think this MRA in 54 will end up staying because the other alliances are full of these kind of players. ND is my only hope for O54, but if you take a look below they have so much trash in their alliance. I will stand by my statement in the TOP 12 I made, ND seriously needs to just kick these players before they get dragged down. If I find this many inactives this quickly, imagine what the MRA of 175+ players can find.

you going to player here properly?

DeletedUser54965

lol i havnt been buying lately unless i really need troops.. you put 2k up at a time :/

DeletedUser55889

Charlie stop :D you embarrassed yourself in Kastoria and now you will do the same in this world, onc the right people find you wanting.
No one cares about what you care about, other than those who really see something in you (I don't know what though).

DeletedUser54965

i repsect charlie taught me how to play!! hate him but love him at the same time... and soos also... taught me how to be the LS god

King Soos

Strategos
Charlie stop :D you embarrassed yourself in Kastoria and now you will do the same in this world, onc the right people find you wanting.
No one cares about what you care about, other than those who really see something in you (I don't know what though).
hes more relevant than you.. just saying xx