Trash Talk Thread

DeletedUser55714

Oh here's another rich one. Miknel has all this talk about how good he and he team is and then they merge with a second rate team hahahahahahahaahahahaha #DONE

Well, outside of the hilariousness of this move, I guess congrats are in order because now they're the "team to beat". Course.. once everyone is done making an example of JFL, then everyone will do the same for them. Oh boy. This'll be fun. Let the trash talk continue and the BP be high!

DeletedUser55889

Nom nom Plague BP
6cd6fa9435ab11e468c7494da1f3582b.png
And they still have over 100 attacks left (but no where near breaking the siege).

DeletedUser55889

Sorry lol, forgot these ambitious attacks.
You're also completely missing the point. Taking a city has literally got nothing to do with how funny and stupid your mixed siege break call was.
a786b8e229a26c07f5c7d4a739fed745.png

bf4e248e2ecc359fe971afd5e1f3ea19.png

92588aab44aef8b870f31df8f87a0cea.png
PS, Jalmundr, I've got so many of these and I know you get off to these kinds of reports so don't worry I got you covered ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

lol congrats, I sent two fake myth attacks because I wanted to clear the pop for something different, you got me?

DeletedUser36530

oh no im trash at a pc game my life is over
I find it funny you think that I think im any good :)

DeletedUser55714

@Jalmundr the Bear you've been very quiet
whats up?

I definitely just posted in these forums recently...??...

But if you're referring me trash talking you, then it's because I've got nothing to say? Your team is irrelevant to winning this world and everyone knows it (including your team). So why you guys are still around is kind of beyond me but I guess you guys don't feel like giving free ghosts away? Idk..

If your'e referring to trash talk in general, then it's because the team I'm fighting isn't on these forums. Trust me, they're hearing it. And just as rightfully getting put in their place. One poor guy thought it was smart to spy me. Let's just say, he learned his lesson lol.

Sophie: I heard Christmas was coming up... BP donations make excellent presents! I like a size 30K! :D

CC: SPDS is trash dude. You know this. They brag because they need to compensate for their pathetic game play.. Wanna talk a big game and merges with their biggest opponent (for WW win I'm sure is the reason). Either way, talk about cowardice and not backing up your bark. Woof woof ding dongs. Woof woof.

Edit: There's your TT King Soos. Happy now?

King Soos

Strategos
I definitely just posted in these forums recently...??...

But if you're referring me trash talking you, then it's because I've got nothing to say? Your team is irrelevant to winning this world and everyone knows it (including your team). So why you guys are still around is kind of beyond me but I guess you guys don't feel like giving free ghosts away? Idk..

If your'e referring to trash talk in general, then it's because the team I'm fighting isn't on these forums. Trust me, they're hearing it. And just as rightfully getting put in their place. One poor guy thought it was smart to spy me. Let's just say, he learned his lesson lol.

Sophie: I heard Christmas was coming up... BP donations make excellent presents! I like a size 30K! :D

CC: SPDS is trash dude. You know this. They brag because they need to compensate for their pathetic game play.. Wanna talk a big game and merges with their biggest opponent (for WW win I'm sure is the reason). Either way, talk about cowardice and not backing up your bark. Woof woof ding dongs. Woof woof.

Edit: There's your TT King Soos. Happy now?
yes
youve made my christmas

DeletedUser52220

Furball, you seem to have changed your tune! Also, let's look at the facts shall we, one merge between two alliances with no diplomacy, vs. a 3-tier alliance with multiple additional diplomatic agreements. And we're the pathetic ones? Fo' realz?!

DeletedUser55714

Furball, you seem to have changed your tune! Also, let's look at the facts shall we, one merge between two alliances with no diplomacy, vs. a 3-tier alliance with multiple additional diplomatic agreements. And we're the pathetic ones? Fo' realz?!

LOL, furball.. I like it..

IF I were a leader in the alliance I'm in, I could better reply to you. That said, I'm not a leader and simply left a formerly sinking ship (Wolfpack) to join a team that's actually doing something. Not that I couldn't apply for Plague, I just happened to not do so.

With that out of the way.. again.. SPDS main competition would have been Phoenix. So with them "out of the way" (via merge), and two fairly irrelevant alliances within reasonable TT of you guys, you guys have the world hands down. Won't deny it at all. BUT, if my team, Panic and Plague all got smart and got over themselves and merged. Trust me, the P & SPDS merge wouldn't be winning this world. I know Phoenix's worth and they're almost worthless. Almost.. Course, Bison boy acts like a 14 y/o crybaby about a lot of things I hear (outside of our few conversations) so I know with that kind of mentality plus the shenanigans that goes on, I wouldn't be surprised if that merge imploded just before or during WWs and then utterly ruin all hope for those who actually wanted to win in the East..

Anyways, again - you guys have the world for sure.. For now.

King Soos

Strategos
LOL, furball.. I like it..

IF I were a leader in the alliance I'm in, I could better reply to you. That said, I'm not a leader and simply left a formerly sinking ship (Wolfpack) to join a team that's actually doing something. Not that I couldn't apply for Plague, I just happened to not do so.

With that out of the way.. again.. SPDS main competition would have been Phoenix. So with them "out of the way" (via merge), and two fairly irrelevant alliances within reasonable TT of you guys, you guys have the world hands down. Won't deny it at all. BUT, if my team, Panic and Plague all got smart and got over themselves and merged. Trust me, the P & SPDS merge wouldn't be winning this world. I know Phoenix's worth and they're almost worthless. Almost.. Course, Bison boy acts like a 14 y/o crybaby about a lot of things I hear (outside of our few conversations) so I know with that kind of mentality plus the shenanigans that goes on, I wouldn't be surprised if that merge imploded just before or during WWs and then utterly ruin all hope for those who actually wanted to win in the East..

Anyways, again - you guys have the world for sure.. For now.
would Plague want you though...
you would make them all look bad :(

DeletedUser55714

would Plague want you though...
you would make them all look bad :(

Well kind of an irrelevant question since I haven't applied at all. That said, I do have many friends there and do know Randall from past worlds as well. However, I wouldn't. Considering most of the Wolfpack people they brought on, trust me, there's at least 15 people who would "make them look back" LONG before I ever did. That said, still doesn't matter at all.

Just like your and your alliance don't matter in this world. You're honestly just like Sema at this point. Only posting to stay relevant because you've got nothing else to do and can't do anything with the team you're in. Charlie's JFL sunk. Now yours is on it's way out.

Hopefully next world you play you'll actually do something. So far for worlds we've played together, you're 0-2

DeletedUser55959

You sir need a hug. Why can't we be friends. I would think he is just posting for entertainment, as this thread has been pretty dead. Happy holidays everyone!

King Soos

Strategos
Well kind of an irrelevant question since I haven't applied at all. That said, I do have many friends there and do know Randall from past worlds as well. However, I wouldn't. Considering most of the Wolfpack people they brought on, trust me, there's at least 15 people who would "make them look back" LONG before I ever did. That said, still doesn't matter at all.

Just like your and your alliance don't matter in this world. You're honestly just like Sema at this point. Only posting to stay relevant because you've got nothing else to do and can't do anything with the team you're in. Charlie's JFL sunk. Now yours is on it's way out.

Hopefully next world you play you'll actually do something. So far for worlds we've played together, you're 0-2
again youve forgotten me JFL and my group completely unrelated but apart from that great job
about the posting to stay relevant point :) bit hypocritical if you ask me

DeletedUser55714

again youve forgotten me JFL and my group completely unrelated but apart from that great job
about the posting to stay relevant point :) bit hypocritical if you ask me

I didn't say you two were related in my last post. I said they're gone, and you guys are on your way out. Helps to read what is said to you..

Also, not sure how it's hypocritical only TWO posts of mine aren't in reply to someone else. You on the other hand, yeah, it applies.