Top 12 Alliances of Methone

DeletedUser41096

imagine MM a alliance for support then giving them a sink in externals... you are something else lmao

If you would prefer I will come in here giving bias opinions and saying everyone swims just so I can avoid some hurt feelings. They helped me, doesn't mean their situation is any different. I am not sitting here praying they sink, but reality of their situation points to sink.

This is why nobody makes top 12s, flowers like PG try turning them into diplomatic meaning every time. Sometimes opinions are just opinions.

revolt world... completely different to conquest
still you dont see many people running around who can say they ended 1st in bp and points on a server....or maybe they do idk
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

King Soos

Strategos
still you dont see many people running around who can say they ended 1st in bp and points on a server....or maybe they do idk
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
who knows how he did it lol :) after wonders everyone quits bp comes around very easily its just about whether you have the time and are bothered to stay and play on. Also back then you could kill your own troops for bp lol. Never tried it but hypothetically you could build 2.5k slingers in 200 cities in about a week (500k bp) and kill them with your own troops. (make 500k bp (with a 2x/4x thats 2 million bp)) as ive said never tried it but would work :p

oh wait nevermind he was based in ocean 65 (rim) that explains it lol

DeletedUser54965

If you would prefer I will come in here giving bias opinions and saying everyone swims just so I can avoid some hurt feelings. They helped me, doesn't mean their situation is any different. I am not sitting here praying they sink, but reality of their situation points to sink.

This is why nobody makes top 12s, flowers like PG try turning them into diplomatic meaning every time. Sometimes opinions are just opinions.

can i be a rose?

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Update for top 12:

Ronin/Ronin 2 & Mad Hatters/Mad as Hatters working together.

Why in every world we see so much hugging?

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Nope it's not madness, it's common strategy nowadays in Grepolis, which ruins all the fun.

N.1, N.4 alliances with their academies working together. Overall player count equals 121. When alliance cap is 35.

And what's the fun if you win against single alliance? But anyways, have seen ten times worse hugging, so this is still okay lol.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
That's right, it doesn't mean everyone must fight the rest of the world at the same time, but as you already mentioned in your post you have just temporary agreement which will turn into the war later. (if I misunderstood your post, feel free and let me know)

That's what I'm talking about, what's the profit of helping each other to grow and grow each other's roots stronger, if then you'll turn on to each other.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Yep that's what I said, still 121 players is big force for 35 cap world, but I'm sure others will work out diplomacy as well, so interesting how stuff will work out

DeletedUser54537

Yep that's what I said, still 121 players is big force for 35 cap world, but I'm sure others will work out diplomacy as well, so interesting how stuff will work out

Most probably like in most worlds 2 main coalitions will be formed with a couple of small insignificant side ones

DeletedUser50245

Most probably like in most worlds 2 main coalitions will be formed with a couple of small insignificant side ones
i hope this server doesn't end up like Leontini ... i heard so many bad things there and it's related to cuddling
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54313

i hope this server doesn't end up like Leontini ... i heard so many bad things there and it's related to cuddling
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
If this world ever starts cuddling I'll step in like always and change the destiny of the world and make the final push more fun