Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

1saaa

Strategos
the best part is when goliath TRIES and eats its neighbours. i have never seen more manti, cat, erinys and griffin nukes killed in one day.

also i have never seen a wall coined up too 25 due too a HC until goliath :)

DeletedUser23880

also i have never seen a wall coined up too 25
Lots of people here, including people that have claimed otherwise in the forums, are using excessive gold to fight battles. Walls, units, etc. all being made suspiciously fast. I have some battles going on in my area, and unfortunately it seems that it's up against the same kind of people. I don't think that most of the server has room to talk trash about this.

1saaa

Strategos
Lots of people here, including people that have claimed otherwise in the forums, are using excessive gold to fight battles. Walls, units, etc. all being made suspiciously fast. I have some battles going on in my area, and unfortunately it seems that it's up against the same kind of people. I don't think that most of the server has room to talk trash about this.

generally speaking i don't mind people using excessive gold. it is a game, it is there money and at the end of the day there choice. i just get frustrated when people waste gold on things. golding up a wall can be considered helpful during a RR but i was more making the comment too the fact that hecoined the wall up due to a HC. too me that is just wasting gold not using it well.

DeletedUser21287

generally speaking i don't mind people using excessive gold. it is a game, it is there money and at the end of the day there choice. i just get frustrated when people waste gold on things. golding up a wall can be considered helpful during a RR but i was more making the comment too the fact that hecoined the wall up due to a HC. too me that is just wasting gold not using it well.

yep. and then some of these players claim to be elite and that they have never lost a city lol. id like to take them back 7-8 years and show them some old school. see how long they last

DeletedUser54360

yep. and then some of these players claim to be elite and that they have never lost a city lol. id like to take them back 7-8 years and show them some old school. see how long they last

It is precisely because I am old school that they think they have the right to mock and deride me.

Players with 12 full Ls nukes and 12 full land attacks at their disposal have never known what it is to have a fight.

I can take cities with 1/4 of their available units and defend with 1/5 . No applause required - but maybe just maybe these idiots need to know that there is more to Grepo than "line em up knock em down" coconut shy game tactics..

DeletedUser16404

It is precisely because I am old school that they think they have the right to mock and deride me.

Players with 12 full Ls nukes and 12 full land attacks at their disposal have never known what it is to have a fight.

I can take cities with 1/4 of their available units and defend with 1/5 . No applause required - but maybe just maybe these idiots need to know that there is more to Grepo than "line em up knock em down" coconut shy game tactics..

u are far away from old school player. as martinus said, u are claim ur self to be old school.

u are a keyboard warrior and most likely a broken radio in real life, in my opinion :)

DeletedUser54360

u are far away from old school player. as martinus said, u are claim ur self to be old school.

u are a keyboard warrior and most likely a broken radio in real life, in my opinion :)
And in what way is your opinion of value to me ?

Rascal99 i s likely to hold a different view .

An opinion of altogether more merit that that of th e latest incarnation of playground bully to inhabit Grepolis Coastal Waters. - Your good self..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41859

Pretty rich coming from you when you bait people to attack a stacked city....yes you sniped a few cs's but apparently you were at the dentist. Should have taken your medicine and just acknowledged that the maths was impossible to beat.

and FYI "opinions are like armpits, everyone's got one"

DeletedUser21287

"id like to take them back 7-8 years and show them some old school. see how long they last"
You imply you are oldschool and that you lasted long. Sadly, you are the kind of player who ruined what Grepolis was

lol you dont know me or my position on the 'coalition' or my motivation for playing this world. whatever alliance i am in or if i wasnt in an alliance my comment is still relevant. are you crying again cos its getting boring!

DeletedUser54360

Pretty rich coming from you when you bait people to attack a stacked city....yes you sniped a few cs's but apparently you were at the dentist. Should have taken your medicine and just acknowledged that the maths was impossible to beat.

and FYI "opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one"

You superwunderkids did not need much urging to came hunting me . Maybe o e nice day offsets my habitual existence as a Lion harassed by a pack of Hyenas . That is the usuaL scenario and I don't li e it very much .

For your information GREPOLIS IS ABOUT A LOT MORE THAN THE MATHS ,, only the truly great players understand this. You are not and never will be a truly great player - wheras my reputation ( such as it is GOOD or BAD ) is based on in game actions rather than tasteless interactions with you and your talentless drivel .

You are useless in game and equally useless here.

DeletedUser48582

That overview is spot on.

One things certain... this server has been an eye-open’er to what Grepolis truly are. Ive been amongst the more stubborn alliance-founders which hoped and believed the game could and would change to the better down the road but no more... its gone from bad to worse.

DeletedUser21287

you sure put a lot of time into something that is irrelevant - you would be dangerous if you could focus on something important!