Top 12 Alliances of Methone

DeletedUser54537

Well put yourself in their position, they are probably being attacked by Incognito and RF. If they were also attacked by Mad Hatters that would spread their defences even more and they wouldnt be able to live on. By pacting Mad Hatters they secured their western front so they can create long TT defence cities

DeletedUser55936

This player was apart of ND before being kicked, and there are others like him.

View attachment 13034
He left the group when we noticed his wall, then asked him to tear others down. Nice try though. Props for spreading misinformation. It's people with attitudes like yours that stop this game from growing. Not everyone in the game is experienced. There is always time to build a new crop of players. Not everyone is able to play 24/7, and not everyone has played this game for years. I get that you deal with your real life issues by taking it out on all of us in-game and on externals. But dude. You really need to grow up.

DeletedUser54965

He left the group when we noticed his wall, then asked him to tear others down. Nice try though. Props for spreading misinformation. It's people with attitudes like yours that stop this game from growing. Not everyone in the game is experienced. There is always time to build a new crop of players. Not everyone is able to play 24/7, and not everyone has played this game for years. I get that you deal with your real life issues by taking it out on all of us in-game and on externals. But dude. You really need to grow up.

preach facts!!

DeletedUser41096

Wait what? You are actually going to sit here and tell me I am ruining the game because... I attacked a player? So, because he was "new", was I suppose to ignore him attacking me and keep playing?

This game is becoming so soft with all the hand holders its disgusting. You can just tell from people like this that their mentality is fully about hugging. I don't play like that, so I don't care if you are new or old to the game. If you are going to leave a city with a lvl 20 wall open, I am going to take my shot at it. If ND actually cared about him that much, they would have broken my siege. You're going to tell me they couldn't break 500 birs to save the city? No, that is bananas. Fact of the matter is ND didn't want to use their LS on a player who meant nothing to them because he wasn't high enough in points. So, if you really are going to sit here and say I made him quit by attacking him in a war game, then maybe you should look at your own group, or maybe just switch games to something more your pace.

preach facts!!

You are only up this early to catch the bus to school, no reason to be browsing this section PG.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55936

Wait what? You are actually going to sit here and tell me I am ruining the game because... I attacked a player? So, because he was "new", was I suppose to ignore him attacking me and keep playing?

No. You missed the point yet again. I'm calling you out for ruining the game through your attitude. Calling everyone garbage. Calling everyone dead weight. If someone isn't on 24/7, then you immediately call them garbage. You have the time to spam for gold, and then brag about landing on new players with a high wall. Congrats dude. You're a god at a BROWSER game. How many worlds do you have to get chased out of before you learn to shut your mouth? Sorry Charlie, but you're a sad punch line in the joke called JFL.

Also, I'm finishing my BS in Psychology this year. You'll probably need some counseling to get over the inferiority complex you mask behind your attitude. So feel free to pm me for my going rates.

Raydium88

Strategos
Last I checked trash talking was a form of grepo flirtation lol. Don't see what's your issue there to be fair... He is more than entitled to hunt down whoever he wants and pleases, new or old, players don't come with a "have pity" tag on their forehead. And even if so, war game right? What's with all the "political correctness" lately? Seriously, peoples stop laying excuse after excuse to suppress the basic instinct in the game: to attack each other. Only ones ruining the game are cuddlers.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

I'm finishing my BS in Psychology this year.

Congrats! A therapist loses professional objectivity when letting his personal frustration surface. In a psychology bachelors you should have covered that in year 1.

DeletedUser54965

I can’t even deal with the stupidity...

Imagine leading a alliance and being rank 400 in points and 550 in BP... thats just sad.. i can't even deal with the trashness... attack someone then come talk baby boy
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser52047

Imagine leading a alliance and being rank 400 in points and 550 in BP... thats just sad.. i can't even deal with the trashness... attack someone then come talk baby boy
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
Some people got to have the long jobs mate, you'll see when you grow up. After Christmas it will be different ;)

DeletedUser54384

and who are you mr simmer?

GVveVzh.png

No serious player will care about this statistic. You are not fast conquest player, anyone who knows where you live will take you easily as you sleep deep (Byblos is a clear example).

DeletedUser54965

BTW just ninja'd a siege vs envenom with 1 ls and 1 horse... im a god ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

why is it every server i play i have to have the worst mod of them all

DeletedUser54965

i see even BZC has a soft side... lol i get a message at 3 am from andy bragging about taking 2 RF cities and the conversation ends in him getting butt hurt and blocking me on skype lol i must say yall are soft lmaoo
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser47953

We are all a bunch of Noobs and I am the softest of the whole bunch... I don't know how to play at all, don't use alarm, don't skype, don't participate... In fact, I'm the biggest slacker in the game....