TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser41532

you assumed well i'm duje:)

no bud this was easiest way to lose hard way would be if u tried to win hard way you know like without banning player you know giving him chance to defend or whatever

yeah i admit i'm not that good i could put CS in 1 sec window every time lol last time i've tried you i had 2 CS packages Atlanta and speed boost i had 5 shots to put CS in 3 sec window and i missed them all should i be ashamed cos of it bud not everyone is good as you guys are to put CS in 1 sec window every time and funny part is that with all mine miserable timings i managed to get labelled as a booter from your ally's ;)

I don't know who said what, nor do I really care. Some people are better with timing, thing is, it is much easier to time CS with a 30-40min TT and then time attacks/support to it. This is usually what our teammates do, not leave themselves with a 3s window and pray they manage to get the CS in it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54723

lol bud idk what your teammates usually do but those 2 time when they OPed me well both time attacks and supports were already aligned since CSs were from the same island and both times you manage to put CS in 1 sec window:) well done btw
and as of my attempt well i wasn't praying i had 5-6 shots to time CS and i failed them all it happens

DeletedUser54723

There's so much crying about how we got the last wonder, It's funny because inno has a very small amount of rules in their ToS which you can find all over the internet
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
If you are on something as important as a WW you should probably understand the rules of the game, but instead thinking you are above the law of the company and that you should be allowed to do whatever you want is a bit flawed. Heartless acts like they wouldn't of done the EXACT same thing if it happened to us.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
What happened to being humble in victory AND DEFEAT? honestly. At the start of WW I thought you guys would be a challenge but after finishing up bears (lol @ bears attempt at WW but I'll get to that in a minute) and moving to 055/054 I noticed all you can actually do is spam and complain. Do try and remember grepolis is a WAR GAME and sending 10 LS + 10FTS + 32 slingers isn't actually a solid tactic that is going to get you anywhere.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Now going to bears, Imagine if heartless put pressure on more then 1 wonder and built statue instead of letting bears do it? I love how their defence for letting us get statue SO EASILY was "People have to work" like no one in any other alliance works, has a real life etc. You snooze you lose.

Something something xuegou is trash something something

GG easiest server of my life.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

i'm not crying bud you're right the same rules apply to everyone i guess you're the one who would take drivers licence of ambulance driver bc he driven 10km/h faster while driving someone heart for transplant after all rules are rules:)

as of spam well it took only "i'm being spammed" (without anything to back it up) from one of your now ex members to get me spammed and only after one dude sent more than 150 attacks in just few min on all of mine cities i decided to react and i did what sent 2 attacks to each WW sitter just to get your leader attention ofc he told me i was a spammer ofc he didn't had anything to support that statement;) and i told him that i do not like or practice that kind of play but if i'm provoked i will so for every spam attack i get i will send 1 back to your WW sitters and ofc spamming stopped bit later

so if u want to talk about spamming to me start from your own house bud

Xuegou

Phrourach
i'm not crying bud you're right the same rules apply to everyone i guess you're the one who would take drivers licence of ambulance driver bc he driven 10km/h faster while driving someone heart for transplant after all rules are rules:)

as of spam well it took only "i'm being spammed" (without anything to back it up) from one of your now ex members to get me spammed and only after one dude sent more than 150 attacks in just few min on all of mine cities i decided to react and i did what sent 2 attacks to each WW sitter just to get your leader attention ofc he told me i was a spammer ofc he didn't had anything to support that statement;) and i told him that i do not like or practice that kind of play but if i'm provoked i will so for every spam attack i get i will send 1 back to your WW sitters and ofc spamming stopped bit later

so if u want to talk about spamming to me start from your own house bud
Actually, Ambulances have a different set of rules when their lights are flashing
Also they have a job which puts them on equal levels to the law of a police officer. Bad pick for an example is all i'm trying to say here. You break the rules you pay the price. Welcome to the real world!
Lmao, the argument of "he said she said" when it comes to spam is ruining grepolis. I can only talk from my experience, and you can only talk from yours. I never started a spam war with heartless (Unless for some reason you think sending harpies for a hc is spam lul) until someone started spamming me.

Anyway, Like it was ever in question but 7/7 is achieved. Everyone can pack up now. There's no arguing that BwoS is the best team to touch helios
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
considering it was EVERYONE against us.

u-mad-bro-png--800.jpg

DeletedUser54723

Actually, Ambulances have a different set of rules when their lights are flashing
Also they have a job which puts them on equal levels to the law of a police officer. Bad pick for an example is all i'm trying to say here. You break the rules you pay the price. Welcome to the real world!
Lmao, the argument of "he said she said" when it comes to spam is ruining grepolis. I can only talk from my experience, and you can only talk from yours. I never started a spam war with heartless (Unless for some reason you think sending harpies for a hc is spam lul) until someone started spamming me.

Anyway, Like it was ever in question but 7/7 is achieved. Everyone can pack up now. There's no arguing that BwoS is the best team to touch helios
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
considering it was EVERYONE against us.

u-mad-bro-png--800.jpg

1 here is example I hope it suits you now pls don't get Me wrong again I'm not trying to compare kids life with our loss of WW just saying that from MY point of view it's not fair that's all!
I'm truly glad you weren't driver in this case Mr. by the book

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fined-for-speeding-in-an-ambulance-driver-went-808123

if u want me I can show you few similar examples (with lights flashing and siren on and the same outcome ) from my country but most likely you consider Croatia as 3rd world country so it wouldn't count :)

2 Lmao, the argument of "he said she said"

M8 I was speaking only from MY OWN experience with your teammates and as I said before I can back it up I still have all the reports and since I have a feeling you take me as a fool I might as well start to act like one and let's say send you 300-400 PMs each one containing 1 report (all from the same day) like 8 to 10 LSs:) now if I do that would you say I have HCed you or spammed you?

HC right;) that day I got around 400 HCs like this one
upload_2018-12-7_18-35-43.png

3 Unless for some reason you think sending harpies for a hc is spam lul

hehehe guess when sending harpies it ain't spam but in My case when I'm sending just 1 single little harpy to collect intel on your WW cities then it is spamming cos that was when your M8's classified me as a spammer for first time:) again I can back it up I'm not deleting messages either :)

4 really you're celebrating victory against (from your own words) 1 decent player (MyC Returns) and I'm guessing bunch of noobs hehehe

here's another comparison of picture i got from your latest posts;)
it's like NBA team beats some 14 years old kids reinforced with M. Jordan:) really amazing achievement bud:)

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-7_18-32-40.png
    upload_2018-12-7_18-32-40.png
    696.5 KB · Views: 11

DeletedUser33941

2018-12-05_1907.jpg
Well done ;)

I guess you can sleep well tonight, i will share the way i feel every day
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Music of the day:

Inno = idiots
Players = idiots

The only problem here, is i'm an idiot my self :eek:

A law suit on the guy that made the ban was more then precise, and I won't say no more :) Never forget there's money involved.

You lost, get over it. Were you ever going to win, NO ! Instead of just congratulating the better team and better leadership....... Typical sore loser
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

The pic attached was taken a few hours after you lost

P.S - MyC Returns ....... Hope one day we can play in the same team
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser54723

View attachment 13040

You lost, get over it. Were you ever going to win, NO ! Instead of just congratulating the better team and better leadership....... Typical sore loser
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

The pic attached was taken a few hours after you lost

P.S - MyC Returns ....... Hope one day we can play in the same team

i have congratulated you what i think you deserve and that is 6 wonders as i said before 7th one i do not consider you took fair play so i cannot congratulate you for that sorry but from my point of view it was cheap shot...

interesting how you could know when that HC;) happened when date and time wasn't posted lol that report is month old:p what now you can see so better don't talk on something you don't know
upload_2018-12-8_19-41-15.png

DeletedUser33941

2018-12-05_19071111.jpg
stefan jacksch, deamon bg and megapist since i don't want this post to be deleted or edited again i won't mention what you said but i i guess you have proof for that statement of Silver's "way of playing the game" but you didn't want to report him cos banning players ain't your way right;)

Move on now, the world is practically over, you LOST.

DeletedUser54723

i've lost the war but not my dignity on the other hand you won the war but...;)

DeletedUser33941

i've lost the war but not my dignity on the other hand you won the war but...;)

All I can say is : I`ve played with the best team ever and the best leadership ever, hats off to the leaders that kept the team together (that must be the hardest job in the game
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
) and obviously all the players that played as a team. All the hard work paid off when it came the WW`s, one could clearly see...``cream always rises to the top....so do good leaders`` 6 wonders in no time ........ the last one was only going to be a matter of time ! Heartless`s so called WW keepers were reckless ( perhaps leadership failed ) ...... a rookie mistake.

Now stop trying to blame others for your own mistakes.

I`m out of here........ Thanks GWN, BWN and Old School MF ``We came , we saw , we conquered ``