New World Settings

• Slow Conquest world with World Wonders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richard

Strategos
Hello chaps,

In the new year, we'll have a new world. The CM team would like to offer a couple of options for the vote. The settings already set are:

- Morale: active
- Beginners protection: 5 days
- Alliance size: 60
- Conquest/Revolt time will be their usual defaults based on world speed

Please use the vote buttons at the top to give your opinion. It's a one choice poll, so make sure you select your favourite. For reference. Slow world will be speeds 1-2. Fast world will be speeds 3-4.

Thanks!

Richard & Baudin

DeletedUser55714

We need a world like EN 109 Kastoria soon (fast CQest, no morale, no Night Bonus, WW EG). It's currently soon to end. WW EG please!

It's for sure a very popular setting!

DeletedUser56122

Morale needs to be fixed for CQ servers before I'll play another CQ with Morale active. No way should small players attacking big players be a weapon to be wielded by alliances.

Morale can and should protect small players from big players in terms of losing cities, but by no means should it be the tool for conquering cities. Small player siege on a big player. Morale of a city under siege should be based on the size of the player who OWNS the city - just as supporting units must match the god of the owner of the city, not the god of the attacking city.

DeletedUser55714

Morale needs to be fixed for CQ servers before I'll play another CQ with Morale active. No way should small players attacking big players be a weapon to be wielded by alliances.

Morale can and should protect small players from big players in terms of losing cities, but by no means should it be the tool for conquering cities. Small player siege on a big player. Morale of a city under siege should be based on the size of the player who OWNS the city - just as supporting units must match the god of the owner of the city, not the god of the attacking city.

^ My mann!!! MODs.. for real though. This is honestly a serious issue. Ever since the Morale redo, people turned in LMDs (Low Morale Drivers) and would reduce to like 1 city (3 max) and CQer people by having the team clear the way and support. Since the CQering player has low morale, an easy siege kill just became an incredibly hard siege kill. Even without walls [and tower].

I do suggest, that once a player is "x" time in a world (let's say 2 months or longer), the morale no longer protects them as if they were small players. Their morale goes to "regular" status as if they had 100 cities. Thus, helping curve this plague.

DeletedUser54965

fast revolt domination ending.. dont let 110 make you change your vote.. i doubt they would be on a new fast revolt with domination ending..
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser41523

Question: At this point are the only worlds being released going to be 3+? Because you're on six after this poll. And ya had to have known speed was going to win.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Evaluate what happened in EN110. Pacts and NAPs are a part of the game - they don't damage the game. What does that is the ability to merge to reach the gauge for domination mode. Implement some anti-merge thing thing. Maybe make city gains bound to alliances, so you cant just found a new one and invite all the best players and active dom, but you would actually have to gain the required amount of cities again to active dom mode

DeletedUser54965

all of you complaining about 110 blah blah.. quit sucking so much and get better then boom you have fun.. like me? id solo that world and not lose a city but none of you hold a candle to me
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser55714

all of you complaining about 110 blah blah.. quit sucking so much and get better then boom you have fun.. like me? id solo that world and not lose a city but none of you hold a candle to me
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Except me :) hehe

DeletedUser54965

ig you can hold a candle to me while saying here ya go king!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Richard

Strategos
Hi,

I was using the term Chaps in its colloquial form for a collective, none gender specific, group of people. It is very similar to "guys" which is used to refer to none gender specific groups, and I've used regularly here over the years.

Question: At this point are the only worlds being released going to be 3+? Because you're on six after this poll. And ya had to have known speed was going to win.
No, as always, we'll (relatively speaking) alternate. The last couple of worlds have been faster with intent, because all of the first Domination worlds were intended to be fast worlds.

smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif
How long will you keep this survey open?
Sorry, missed this one. I have until tomorrow to decide, so I'll set it to close tomorrow afternoon some time.

Last edited: