Milestones Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

• Thread starter DeletedUser55972
  • Start date

DeletedUser55976

Thats a good question from matt side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51423

Hi. I had to wave my wand on this thread and loads of posts have disappeared for breaking the forum rules.
They can be found here if you aren't familiar with them:
https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.58205/#post-997054

However because I love you, I will give you the TLDR version:
DO NOT TALK ABOUT BOTTING
DO NOT TALK ABOUT BANS
DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF BOTTING.

If you feel that something hinky is going on in game, by all means send a ticket and it will be looked into. On that note, please realize that somethings are not instantaneous and require time to investigate.

If you want to continue to have this thread, I suggest you follow the rules from now on or infractions will be issued and the thread locked.

1saaa

Strategos
i would like to nominate pirate blue for the hall of fame. he did a great amount to help keep moral up and also supported a huge amount of troops when we were oped by VG the other day. because of his efforts our alliance managed to save a fair amount of cities!

DeletedUser54360

What is this i hear... Mr. Heisenberg is banned due to bot use :eek::eek: that cannot be... Anyone able to confirm it?[/QUOTE

Not in time to save one or two of my poor but fairly defended cities. I don't know th eanswer and i am banned from discussing it . But maybe calling on eof my cities BOT USE CHEAT helped force the hands of support. We all know who the cheats what tools they use and als othat certain peopl e( such as me would b ebanned for even thinking about iusing them )

while others seem to haev a GOLDEN thread of fortune that runs through their game???

WHY IS IT FORBIDDEN TO DRAW ATTENTION TO BOT CHEATS - so long as they also spend copiously on Gold )

Noone has ever explained that to me . don't do it .. But why??

I said DON'T do it .. yeah whatever infract me baby ..I need a rest from battling cheats in game.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Hmmm I wonder if they finally read our mails from two months ago...or maybe my exit survey as to why I won’t be back...

Nah, unlikely.

Probably just time for the big three cuddlers to shut down Avengers. Best way to do it is to avoid having to FIGHT for the win. I wouldn’t doubt that complaints from that crew carry much more weight since they’re the only ones left who care about EN o_O Sure would be nice to have things handled at the front end of a server if you want to preserve the game, IMO. But I guess they recognize that the grand domination server could fold entirely if they don’t address things now. Gotta save face.

Hello Inno. Hello cuddlers. Hello Avengers. Meet bed. Time to lie in it.

Oh and I think H owes ME a public apology now. Righteous indignance was cute but no sale. Waiting....waiting... I’ll just go run some errands to give you a little more time...

DeletedUser54360

Hmmm I wonder if they finally read our mails from two months ago...or maybe my exit survey as to why I won’t be back...

Nah, unlikely.

Probably just time for the big three cuddlers to shut down Avengers. Best way to do it is to avoid having to FIGHT for the win. I wouldn’t doubt that complaints from that crew carry much more weight since they’re the only ones left who care about EN o_O Sure would be nice to have things handled at the front end of a server if you want to preserve the game, IMO. But I guess they recognize that the grand domination server could fold entirely if they don’t address things now. Gotta save face.

Hello Inno. Hello cuddlers. Hello Avengers. Meet bed. Time to lie in it.

Oh and I think H owes ME a public apology now. Righteous indignance was cute but no sale. Waiting....waiting... I’ll just go run some errands to give you a little more time...

I think he does ..

I also agree that the Goldens dobbed Avengers in it at th eright tim efo rthem . I warned cemiret and Heisinger not to shake Erik hand without countng how many fingers you have keft affterwards - their mistake not to listen .

DeletedUser16404

Oh Hello Lord of the MRA Rectuiter, have u got ur team to defeat us yet?

I guess not, i really hope a good fight from u, whoever you glorify, i already conquer it lol

U already Have Vendetta 53,35,43, etc etc, who even know if u will build all ocean alliance rofl

Every single step u and ur friend try, its not gonna work, we are here having fun and got some BP's

a false report is a dirty trick, but we accept it and we will learn from it, time will tell yes?

Btw, i nominate u in Hall of Shame, u deserve it more than anyone

a great empire will not collapse by your small and tiny rocks, it will just left a mark in the wall, but we will put more cement to the wall and become even stronger lol

DeletedUser54360

Did someone just hear a mouse squeaking ? Indulge it folks .. It thinks it is a Lion.

remember him ..squeak He is very squeak.. VERY important squeak..

You dont have to descend far to roll on the floor - for that is your natural domain.

DeletedUser16404

I Talk based on Facts, unlike you. U do fit to become a Soccer Commentator, only behind your O34, while your goalkeeper (Vendetta 35) and me along with my friends become the striker pfft. run longer, u can't dodge the world dude. wake up
Uh_Yeah.png

DeletedUser16404

Nope im not, u can check, i already back :))

and 2days VM troubles u? since when u attack me? lol

so many facts that need to be Opened here, its all a funny things to talk about. after i clear all ur friends city, u all take it internally. starting from Lamby, GaryD1970, now rrek, i dont know who else will be the next

and stick to the main point, lets not talk simmers, i mean lets not talk about your alliance. lets talk about the Hall of Shame, i nominate WHG to be the no 1 ! Hooray !

DeletedUser16404

Yeah.. always the same Reason, Go the Doctor, Dope on painkillers, feed up ur cats, bla bla bla. whateva

Oh and your Inactives players, rrek, lamby and Gary?? who do u think made him inactives?

i guess i have to open up a little fact once more? u will be a laughing stocks u know lol

but thats not why i am here, i only can smile towards u and ur alliances, like i said, whoever u glorify, i already conquer it

DeletedUser54360

I invite my peers and equals in Grepolis to reply for me.

DeletedUser16404

Hey, They aren't Here, Like u said, three of them all INACTIVES.

Rofl

i do appriciate ur efforts of trying to Evict me from alliances, but maybe the whole world is like u to evict ur self from this world, because u keep Mass Mailing to all of us saying false statement and i index it as Disturbing. If u have tought about it and decide about it, simply press the reset button lol

but that wont happen, i can assure that. so we have to dig some bp from ur cities in 45 in attempt to take ur cities and my team will love it even more, he needs BP. all of them are lol

so hear the whole world calling u, maybe its time for u to relax and start to talk to ur own alliances. or u don't have somebody to talk to in ur alliances? all Inactives?? i am not surprised at all

that's why The Law of Nature occur, Quality Over Quantity, Us Over You, and by Us i mean universal/Global

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.. always the same Reason, Go the Doctor, Dope on painkillers, feed up ur cats, bla bla bla. whateva

Oh and your Inactives players, rrek, lamby and Gary?? who do u think made him inactives?

i guess i have to open up a little fact once more? u will be a laughing stocks u know lol

but thats not why i am here, i only can smile towards u and ur alliances, like i said, whoever u glorify, i already conquer it
keep braging about making players quit while having more then double their city amount, you must be so tough very impressive lol btw pretty sure rrek left for a different reason.