well if that has to be so be it.

the cowards ask the woofy to make the sims alive more :D

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Guess who are already back??

scum of grepolis

dont @ me xoncia, i dont talk to people who use skulls as profile pictures

DeletedUser4952

Gosh I literally searched XonCia up in game, put those awards away, it hurts my eyes
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser39822

Gosh I literally searched XonCia up in game, put those awards away, it hurts my eyes
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

I had to take a look also Ian........I couldn't get past all of the 16-17k cities. Yuck. That tells me all I need to know.....that and of course proclaiming yourself a legend in your profile.

DeletedUser4952

Gosh IanY, what happen to you? u seem so quiet recently
Quiet? I am 99% sure I have the most busiest Conquest history and Wall logs (aka CS on me wall) in this world
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

My bet is playing a wargame, can't say the same for you
I must admit, I found a better war game than Grepolis. I think its called Farmville

I had to take a look also Ian........I couldn't get past all of the 16-17k cities. Yuck. That tells me all I need to know.....that and of course proclaiming yourself a legend in your profile.
You still have the best profile pic by far :p

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Oh nooo, what are The Cuddler Game going to do now?? On one hand they have 110s where their sacred friends are, but on the other hand they have Avengers who for sure will beat 110s. What a cuddling nightmare, maybe TBG has to send out some units and get some BP now??
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

DeletedUser50245

Oh nooo, what are The Cuddler Game going to do now?? On one hand they have 110s where their sacred friends are, but on the other hand they have Avengers who for sure will beat 110s. What a cuddling nightmare, maybe TBG has to send out some units and get some BP now??
i thought there is a cut
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

1saaa

Strategos

if TBG sit tight for long enough they will get some BP :)

DeletedUser21287

or you could attack us, anybody can for that matter - no takers????? Sssshhhhh and back to bed for you!