Top 12 Alliances of Methone

DeletedUser56049

Some people got to have the long jobs mate, you'll see when you grow up. After Christmas it will be different ;)

After X-mass PG will be prob wiping around a Range Rover with Wifi for Grepo
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
better watch your backs

DeletedUser54313

I've seen that logo before. Terrible coach though.
no i'm not
good coach alot of players can't manage my tactics
stats will show that players have excel under my tactics
my style of leaderships is also democratic and i naturally always prefer a election to be leader

DeletedUser54965

ya thats not good... people want a leadership not a democracy.. you think if people didnt have a say in government trump would be president? lmao hell no

DeletedUser56171

I haven't been in a alliance where they had good leadership skills

DeletedUser54313

Again I don't see a problem with PG
He's a good kid
I enjoy my experience playing with him

DeletedUser41096

One of 9 cities Neighborhood delinquents have lost in the last 24 hours.

looo.png
PG is not a good person or player. Simple as that. If a player is very good but has an attitude, maybe you put up with him and enjoy the skill he brings to the group. When hes not only a loudmouth but also a terrible player? How can you justify keeping him after I know for a fact you have seen how toxic/terrible he is. Furthermore, ND has now lost 9 cities in 24 hours. 6 different players losing those cities. They ignored my warning and went ahead and tried making a core with a group of alarmless players that will now cost them dearly.

loo.png

Before PG says anything btw, he lost that city above on a frontline island, not in the middle of nowhere fyi. I will be taking bets on what his excuse is, my money is that his phone actually blew up in the middle of the school day, and because he had to take the bus home, he was not able to access the game for 4 hours, in which time he lost the city, without proper ability to snipe.

Sounds realistic for him, or people now realize hes west coast US and he doesn't wake up to attacks overnight half the time.

DeletedUser54965

One of 9 cities Neighborhood delinquents have lost in the last 24 hours.

View attachment 13053
PG is not a good person or player. Simple as that. If a player is very good but has an attitude, maybe you put up with him and enjoy the skill he brings to the group. When hes not only a loudmouth but also a terrible player? How can you justify keeping him after I know for a fact you have seen how toxic/terrible he is. Furthermore, ND has now lost 9 cities in 24 hours. 6 different players losing those cities. They ignored my warning and went ahead and tried making a core with a group of alarmless players that will now cost them dearly.

View attachment 13054

Before PG says anything btw, he lost that city above on a frontline island, not in the middle of nowhere fyi. I will be taking bets on what his excuse is, my money is that his phone actually blew up in the middle of the school day, and because he had to take the bus home, he was not able to access the game for 4 hours, in which time he lost the city, without proper ability to snipe.

Sounds realistic for him, or people now realize hes west coast US and he doesn't wake up to attacks overnight half the time.

lol ya ive been up at 1-3 am everyday past week to dodge spam but ya i dont use alarm... lol oh well i lost a city.. im 1-1 with RF and ill just take more... But charlie im sure you have never lost a city amirite.. also i do have more skill than you... your resolution to everything is "He is cheating/botting" lol on helio you legit founded 50 cities in a rim ocean to send 12+ hour spam at players... that sure does justify your skill right there lmao.

upload_2018-12-19_16-35-35.png

upload_2018-12-19_16-36-6.png

DeletedUser54965

@XxCharlie199xX these ring a bell either? it seems when you cant handle the pressure you fold and quit EVERY world... lol what was the last world you stayed till the end?

upload_2018-12-19_16-39-7.png

DeletedUser56173

Looking for an alliance
Name: Kemo
City: The Rouge
Ocean 64(623, 454)
Island 171557

DeletedUser56173

I
When ever

Whats up with that? At least a random player joined external forums... looks a decent player

I use to play 4+ years ago and that was for a number of years back then. I came back only because being transfered to a new plant it's the only game I have found that isn't blocked by the firewall. I am familiar with all the terms and normal requirements most alliances will require from a competent member.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I use to play 4+ years ago and that was for a number of years back then. I came back only because being transfered to a new plant it's the only game I have found that isn't blocked by the firewall. I am familiar with all the terms and normal requirements most alliances will require from a competent member.

If you used the mass on your shoulders and additional mess what's in it, you would search for alliance IG not on forums.

Last edited: