Top 12 sink/swim

DeletedUser56149

Charlie, dont talk about stuff you know nothing about. We didnt dissolve because of losing a few cites, that´s part of the game and is something you are obviously really familiar with :)
Oh and most of us, who keep playing actually joined RF, not ND.

Keep talking tho, suits you more than Grepo :)

DeletedUser54965

he is speaking facts... ND will sink... they cant take a city without a LMD... pretty sad... too bad for BZC tho

DeletedUser54745

he is speaking facts... ND will sink... they cant take a city without a LMD... pretty sad... too bad for BZC tho
nor can most of the alliances right now lol. Very hard to take cities right now with the event.

DeletedUser54965

thats not true... you guys had a couple losses this month to non LMD

DeletedUser41096

I make 1 comment on an alliance that sunk and disbanded and suddenly my feelings are hurt, and im talking about things I know nothing of. People are like wolves in these forums...

I am trying to keep an active conversation going in the externals, so I put my input. BZC disbanded, right after their leader lost 1 city. What assumptions would you like me to make? I put out opinions based on information given to spark conversation. I just find it so funny how several of BZC players have specifically went out of their way to talk about me ghosting on other world's external forums and then you see the 'mighty' BZC do the same thing here, so I posted on it.

I have never played in a world, but I always heard BZC was so high and mighty, then watched them fold a couple months in after a mediocre start anyway. I will be rooting for RF to take down ND now, same as before.

JFL is on the rise too, we have 2 players inside now, so look out world :)

DeletedUser14437

I'm just here to watch the discussion ;). Fair play everyone. Let's see how this pans out

Rurick

Chiliarch
I make 1 comment on an alliance that sunk and disbanded and suddenly my feelings are hurt, im "banned", and im talking about things I know nothing of. People are like wolves in these forums...

I am trying to keep an active conversation going in the externals, so I put my input. BZC disbanded, right after their leader lost 1 city. What assumptions would you like me to make? I put out opinions based on information given to spark conversation. I just find it so funny how several of BZC players have specifically went out of their way to talk about me ghosting on other world's external forums and then you see the 'mighty' BZC do the same thing here, so I posted on it.

I have never played in a world, but I always heard BZC was so high and mighty, then watched them fold a couple months in after a mediocre start anyway. I will be rooting for RF to take down ND now, same as before.

JFL is on the rise too, we have 2 players inside now, so look out world :)
What lost they leader?

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Someone do a top 12 lol, dont forget NDs shiny bright sister now..
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54965

TOP 12: Christmas Edition
1. Mad Hatters - SWIM
Started late and have had the best growth so far on server... they have no major wars right now, and are playing diplomacy right. They were doing pretty well against simbom. This alliance as of now has best odds of winning server and winning any war they will face in the upcoming months, weather that is eating Ronin or securing oceans 44 and 45... good leadership and good group so far from what i hear.

2. Ronin - FLOAT
Started off with good growth, it started to slow down slowly and slowly, was losing every war, BZC was 0-8 and RF is 1-14. i think this alliances fate will depend on whether MH start to attack them or not, but they will continue to float for now, their best chance is to get rid of dead weight and stick with a small group.

3. -RF- - SWIM
Not going to lie this group did surprise me, besides the spam they sometimes do they do have a solid group/leadership.They played diplo right at first, with a NAP with BZC and focusing on ND, They are up Ronin 14-1 and ND 11-1. They are taking over islands 1 by 1 and slowly moving cloer to ND, i see RF winning that war, while eating ronin slowly behind them. Easily second runner ups to win this world.

4. Crazy Bears - SWIM
They either started smart or dumb... if their cities in 64/65 starts towards the domination era then they were pretty start wit the start, if not then it will haunt them, they will have no chance to win with those cities not counting,, i dont know how this ally fights, but they have little sources of BP, hence them being rank 9 in the world, they are moving in to ocean 54 and will test their strength against HH and AS, but with all the gold spending they do, i dont see them losing a city for a bit, im sure they got a crap load of fliers/LS

5. Head Hunters - SWIM/FLOAT
So far doing good in most wars, leading ND 14-1, they seem to be doing good so far, they have a good chance to win their wars, but the only thing that may be a handicap to them is the lack of a core, AS are not the best from what i hear and HH is leading 3-1. seems they havnt started any serious wars, id say swim if they focus on core for a while then chose to eat AS and HAVOC, only thing that might make them float is if crazy bears turn out to be a killer squad and starts taking cities from HH left and right.

6. Neighborhood Delinquents - SINK
Losing every war that is serious, losing to RF 2-11 and losing to HH 1-14. From my time there i noticed a lack of leadership... Jhaeors is a decent leader, but everyone else seems to feel like they are the s*** cause they have authority for once in their life. They do have some good players, but overall lack of alarms will kill this ally as RF seems to be taking advantage of already. Looks like they better leave their hopes in the new BZC pickups and the LMD to win the war against RF.

7. Alien Sheep - SINK
I have heard from some players here that this ally is slowly sinking its own ship. They control 0 islands 100% which is pretty interesting ngl, they are losing their war to Virus 4-10 and losing to HH 1-3 (i think?) i look at both rosters and at most 3 names pop out, the rest are a bunch of people that seem to not be pulling their weight. I see them sinking rather quick if they are forced to fight 2 fronts.

8. Rebels - FLOAT
Losing to Virus 3-16. If they stay and fight in core oceans it is a easy sink, but they are playing it safe and smart and moving south to the rim oceans, they will do good there, as they can grow and expand.

9. VIRUS - SWIM
Not the best group in terms of growth, but they are rank 4 in BP which is impressive, and are winning every war besides MH but they are not near them. They are up 16-3 vs Rebels, 17-6 AS, and 3-0 vs HH. They have a pretty good core and seem to be expanding from there. I see them controlling ocean 55 and eating AS as they do that, they maybe they can expand north and fight HH, would be a good fight to watch.

10. Party Time - FLOAT
ngl i never heard of this alliace before i started this top 12. they do control ocean 65 and are 9-0 vs AS. now they will float/sink if they continue to expand west, as they will be faced to fight some decent alliances, but if they stay in ocean 65 and expand southwest or south.They do have distance from Crazy Bears which will be good for them.