Pnp WitchunterGeneral and the seller of grannies.

haaaa says u , from the alliance basicly known to be food for the entire server
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
Well yeah lol which should say even more about TF LMAO

jameslongst

Strategos
Well yeah lol which should say even more about TF LMAO

TF said all we needed to say by still being here and kicking...we managed to survive with no mass vm and no constant, unhinged mass mails.

The only reason you had your core for as long as you did was because you hid behind us. So you're welcome for that.

Also I never begged Erik for spots on the winning team either. Pretty sure the goats didnt do that. Did LOTR beg for spots in the hugging alliance? I heard you guys did. Gross.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
We didn't, we came here for some fun and to compare domination between EN and US servers.

Also the fact that US servers are close to dead. When a new world opens and doesnt even reach the far edge of the 4 main oceans .. you know theres a problem. Each new world has less and less players .. and most of whats left are big gold spenders .. albeit some of which are skilled at the game.. but still.. nobody came here to play "whos credit limit is bigger" .... not that im against gold users, innos gotta make bank to keep this game going.. but when theres no anchors, no rim, no new players showing up.. just the same couple of groups equaling up to maybe 300-400 total players in a world . Its not really fun anymore

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Wanna hear a joke?

Your ally' s city loss stats :D

Maybe take a note from you own book and ghost to save some face?
Yeah, we got hammerslammed by Avengers and we never reported them as we thought they were honourable opponents.. guess what.. we lost against botters meanwhile you hid behind us
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

anyways im off to eat some more easy LOTR cities. Don't ghost Pawc!! I want your cities too
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser51175

lol so just to be clear here ....

Pawacio the Useless - quote: You guys suck at attacking - now ghosted
Witch hunter dumdum -Quote: if you want i can teach you to play - now ghosted
Wrighty (decent dude) "the enforcer" that was gonna rim me left the alliance

The Greatest players that ever graced the grepolis world "the true the rightious LOTR" dissbanded

smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
Unimpressed guys .

I am sure u read this WHG u tiny tiny man you if i see u in another world i am coming straight at you , not because you are crazy , not because u are a threat , simply because you are by mine and everyone elses definition equivalent to a snack with some chilli in it .

You might regret taking a bite becouse all of the "heat"(BS) but you still get full.

jameslongst

Strategos
lol so just to be clear here ....

Pawacio the Useless - quote: You guys suck at attacking - now ghosted
Witch hunter dumdum -Quote: if you want i can teach you to play - now ghosted
Wrighty (decent dude) "the enforcer" that was gonna rim me left the alliance

The Greatest players that ever graced the grepolis world "the true the rightious LOTR" dissbanded

Unimpressed guys .

I am sure u read this WHG u tiny tiny man you if i see u in another world i am coming straight at you , not because you are crazy , not because u are a threat , simply because you are by mine and everyone elses definition equivalent to a snack with some chilli in it .

You might regret taking a bite becouse all of the "heat"(BS) but you still get full.

Pretty good, but you forgot the part where they begged Erik for spots in the "winning" alliance then had all the pms about it posted on the externals then named themselves Black Dawns academy.