Pre-World Onchesmos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55889

You sound like a classic revolt player @Itbered, just because you won a world or two doesn't make you a better player than someone who hasn't.
You have to be a good team to win, but good players often lose out on the crown due to whatever reasons (Like massive hugging, hello Kastoria xo)

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Or, good players know that crowns are won by means they don't like (mass hugging, gold whoring) and prefer to spend time hunting, sniping, siege breaking, etc.
Turned down many chances at a crown and know lots of big shots who do the same.
Crown does not = greatness

DeletedUser55941

The slow/fast options for revolt and conquest were considered different options and so we did count votes for slow revolt and votes for fast revolt as being collective votes for revolt. So it came down to a tie between the 2 fast options and conquest was what the final decision was made by Rich, myself, and Inno. As for why we didn't run a tie break poll that was because we needed the settings in before the Christmas holiday as a good number of people at Inno were taking time off to visit family and so the world would have to be prepared for launch before they left.

The morale setting is basically going to be on all worlds going forward since it was reworked months ago. We can't have as many morale inactive worlds as we once did.

You guys have spent the last several years on vacation, you've put in minimal effort to improve\fix the game, and it's obvious that inno no longer cares for grepo. You ask for players opinions for a new world, and decide not to listen, you ask players on how to change the game, and it looks like you didn't listen to their ideas. We all know the only thing inno is worried about is the money, once they stop making money on grepo then they might care about fixing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54313

there's an angry mob building atm lol
but inno should give the ppl what they want for once and maybe we'll see more players coming back

i spent most of my recent years trying to teach newbies the game , i felt that by giving players who normally lose out early a chance to enjoy the game a bit and to raise there skill level i could build back the grepo population
as it stands for every 5 new players join - 10 old players leave the game
this game is in a very sad state

i have a data base of over 500 players i've played with and if i can 60 of them i'm really lucky

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55714

I will say while I agree having a crown (or multiple) does NOT make you good -> OR knowledgeable (i.e. knowing what you're doing and knowing how to play the game), most people who have at least one at least have a clue. ALSO, MOST people who complain "Crowns are nothing" simply can't ever get one themselves. Whether it's because they suck, create drama, ghost out, rage quit, "RL reasons", and etc more.

I know there are some great players with no crowns. But 99% of the time, it's because their wallet is great. And once they "get bored", they leave. So really, they're not great. Just a big huff and puff.

So really, the REAL "Greats" of this game, have multiple crowns honestly. As pointed out, it IS easy to get if you have a clue, know how to play both war and politics, and some luck doesn't hurt either.

*** This excludes people who have made new accounts or have multiple accounts and one of the MAs doesn't have a crown ***

DeletedUser54965

well i never have bought gold. And im usually top 30-40 in worlds i play serious. i dont play to win i play to fight so when worlds start hugging or get boring i quit

Rachel.L

Phrourach
No gold, LMS in every world I was offered a crown, and top 25 in each world

Again, know many that feel rotation has cheapened crowns and refuse one. No gold, top snipers/ bp leaders.

Only ppl I see saying "only greats have crowns" have played easy servers or rode coat-tails.

DeletedUser55714

No gold, LMS in every world I was offered a crown, and top 25 in each world

Again, know many that feel rotation has cheapened crowns and refuse one. No gold, top snipers/ bp leaders.

Only ppl I see saying "only greats have crowns" have played easy servers or rode coat-tails.

You know, for someone who is always crying about people going after them you SURE love to go after others.. Hypocrite.

Anyways, I've won many many worlds on the US Servers, all were highly competitive. Only played 2 worlds here on EN (107 & 109). Both no more than 3 months. But I'll finish out 109 at least. Couldn't say anything about your skill though..

KingMolly on the other hand, I know is good from personal experience.

DeletedUser55901

Im a noob, thinking if it will be an alliance to take me playing with them and teach me all the tactics from this game?

1saaa

Strategos
Im a noob, thinking if it will be an alliance to take me playing with them and teach me all the tactics from this game?
some MRA's (mass recruiting alliances) are good at teaching newer players the ins and outs of the game. the trick is to find one with experienced leadership and one a bit out of the way from main battles. if you are a newer player then i would recommend joining a world a bit after it drops and maybe then you will find a good alliance to learn the game. if not some pre-mades (alliances made before the world starts) are also accepting of newer players as long as they are active.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
You know, for someone who is always crying about people going after them you SURE love to go after others.. Hypocrite.

Anyways, I've won many many worlds on the US Servers, all were highly competitive. Only played 2 worlds here on EN (107 & 109). Both no more than 3 months. But I'll finish out 109 at least. Couldn't say anything about your skill though..

KingMolly on the other hand, I know is good from personal experience.
Not always crying you just don't like what I say. You put me down. You don't know me so you don't know my skills. You can look me up anytime though.

As for your many wins, so happy for you. First, US servers are not at the same level as EN. We all know that. Second, three months on an EN server is not serious play. So, why are you trolling me? Hypocrite.

DeletedUser55307

Or, good players know that crowns are won by means they don't like (mass hugging, gold whoring) and prefer to spend time hunting, sniping, siege breaking, etc.
Turned down many chances at a crown and know lots of big shots who do the same.
Crown does not = greatness
Lol I am giving up a istros win to supply favor for noc ;) king just tried to call me out I was just wondering how many world wins he has better yet how many alliances have you completely destroyed your really not that great king sure you can build ls and be a top BP earner but how many world's do you actually finish

DeletedUser55714

Not always crying you just don't like what I say. You put me down. You don't know me so you don't know my skills. You can look me up anytime though.

As for your many wins, so happy for you. First, US servers are not at the same level as EN. We all know that. Second, three months on an EN server is not serious play. So, why are you trolling me? Hypocrite.

Not sure how I'm a hypocrite? At all... Didn't even put you down, just called you out on your crap. But by the way you talk and your piss poor mindset I can tell you're a crappy player too. So, no need to bother wasting my time to "look you up".

And you're right, EN and US are much different. So far (keep in mind, only 2 worlds in here), the US Servers are MUCH harder. EN is nothing but a big bunch of crybabies like yourself. Always crying about something. Trying to be relevant.

Lastly, you're right, it's not "serious play" (I guess)??? Left 107 because it was boring and easy as hell and joined 109 only 3 months ago. But surely I don't play as seriously as I used to as well. Hell, I'm casually playing and people STILL are terrified of me asking me to not attack them, ghosting because they can't handle me being around them, or simply giving up the cities I'm near.

I've met MAYBE 5 GREAT fighters on the EN servers. Trust me, this place (so far) is a joke. But we'll see how the next world goes that I enter.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Jal you are crap. No recent EN worlds have been a challenge so you wouldn't know. EN players go to US for a break. We have multiple threads about it. You can pretend all you want that you are big but I know you aren't cuz you haven't been on any real servers. I also know you are crap cuz I play with the ppl kicking your butt. Stop talking to ppl way above you. #Clueless

DeletedUser54965

Lol I am giving up a istros win to supply favor for noc ;) king just tried to call me out I was just wondering how many world wins he has better yet how many alliances have you completely destroyed your really not that great king sure you can build ls and be a top BP earner but how many world's do you actually finish

lmao i have finshed worlds and won before. Like i just said, i dont care about a crown or endgame. when action stops i quit. I play to take cities not sim and send ress to a wonder site

Status
Not open for further replies.