Pre-World Onchesmos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55307

Lol king your just not a finisher man it's ok we get it ;)

DeletedUser38223

And you're right, EN and US are much different. So far (keep in mind, only 2 worlds in here), the US Servers are MUCH harder. EN is nothing but a big bunch of crybabies like yourself. Always crying about something. Trying to be relevant.

I've met MAYBE 5 GREAT fighters on the EN servers. Trust me, this place (so far) is a joke. But we'll see how the next world goes that I enter.

Jal in 109 your bp is 240k and points are 426k, or a 0.56 to 1 bp to point ratio. Considering you are located in the rim where noobs and simmers play that is not very good at all, even if you are only half playing..

considering I have 1.92 to 1 bp to point ratio and am only half playing but in the core with real players doesnt say much for you
smiley_emoticons_seb_zunge.gif

DeletedUser55901

you litle one, jalmur the kitty. just gimme the direction you choose. i will teach you what about these en noobs can do.
ps. you can call your friends too. i really dont mind.

DeletedUser55901

Not sure how I'm a hypocrite? At all... Didn't even put you down, just called you out on your crap. But by the way you talk and your piss poor mindset I can tell you're a crappy player too. So, no need to bother wasting my time to "look you up".

And you're right, EN and US are much different. So far (keep in mind, only 2 worlds in here), the US Servers are MUCH harder. EN is nothing but a big bunch of crybabies like yourself. Always crying about something. Trying to be relevant.

Lastly, you're right, it's not "serious play" (I guess)??? Left 107 because it was boring and easy as hell and joined 109 only 3 months ago. But surely I don't play as seriously as I used to as well. Hell, I'm casually playing and people STILL are terrified of me asking me to not attack them, ghosting because they can't handle me being around them, or simply giving up the cities I'm near.

I've met MAYBE 5 GREAT fighters on the EN servers. Trust me, this place (so far) is a joke. But we'll see how the next world goes that I enter.
u play en109? i remember i had 100k or 200k bps after 5 weeks. but i presume im not in that top 5 of yours.

DeletedUser41656

Yet you failed to make an impression, and win a world. Would be easy to win a world, if only 5 good players on EN, yeah ?

Hell, make your own premade from US server, and see if you can win ?

DeletedUser55424

Anyone making a premade for this world.... lol en has much better players than US... us players complain about spam if you attack once during night bonus

King Soos

Strategos
The slow/fast options for revolt and conquest were considered different options and so we did count votes for slow revolt and votes for fast revolt as being collective votes for revolt. So it came down to a tie between the 2 fast options and conquest was what the final decision was made by Rich, myself, and Inno. As for why we didn't run a tie break poll that was because we needed the settings in before the Christmas holiday as a good number of people at Inno were taking time off to visit family and so the world would have to be prepared for launch before they left.

The morale setting is basically going to be on all worlds going forward since it was reworked months ago. We can't have as many morale inactive worlds as we once did.
this is not a fast conquest world though.. unit speed 2 and game speed 3 is not fast

King Soos

Strategos

KingMolly on the other hand, I know is good from personal experience.

hmmm not sure which one is harder to believe

DeletedUser55714

Tetra, Badmuzzy, Rachel, and everyone else:

You're welcome to come challenge me in 109, OR this new world once I actually play it.

Also tetra, since you're late to the party (Be careful! Rachel might want you banned because you came late!!!), I started on 109 just around 3 months ago. So yes, I would be on the rim. However, I'm already starting to push into the core and so far, it's still a let down. Just like 107's core was a let down too.

Btw, I have FAR more BP than MOST of the world that started on day 1 of this world.. and again, I'm also simming.. So yeah..

Lastly, Again I've only been on EN for TWO worlds. Both so far have been let downs in competition. Maybe this new one will "open my eyes". though I doubt it. But anyways, here's your call out. So either come join the party or shut up.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
@Jalmundr the Bear, you sound like the crybaby you accuse EN players of being. In 109, you have more than 40 cities and only 200k ABP in 3 months. But ppl are begging you to stop attacking? Yeah right. Even simming, that is pathetic. I wouldn't waste time on you.

DeletedUser55941

So why is the app still terrible, its actually gotten worse for me. It freezes on the world view all the time, and I cant look around.

DeletedUser55889

I can't really say whether US or EN is harder, I think the answer depends a lot on someone's personal experiences.
I played from US41 and onwards, but rather a newcomer to EN, I don't think the servers differ much other than there's probably more variety of players on EN. CQ worlds on US just end up with the same teams, same names, month in and month out, which made me leave to EN. Maybe if the same people stop hugging every world I'd come back but meh, bigger variety on EN is much better.

@Jalmundr the Bear, if you're starting in this CQ world, my Discord is #4949. But I don't think anyone will play serious on En113

DeletedUser54965

So why is the app still terrible, its actually gotten worse for me. It freezes on the world view all the time, and I cant look around.

because inno gives no crap about this game, it is so many things wrong with app, browser version and hell even the people they hire to mod this game... From the top on bottom...

DeletedUser54965

why is it that EN is only server dropping a new world. ive been looking every 5 mins and nothing. I dont wanna play this crap world, c'mon

DeletedUser41656

Tetra, Badmuzzy, Rachel, and everyone else:

You're welcome to come challenge me in 109, OR this new world once I actually play it.

Also tetra, since you're late to the party (Be careful! Rachel might want you banned because you came late!!!), I started on 109 just around 3 months ago. So yes, I would be on the rim. However, I'm already starting to push into the core and so far, it's still a let down. Just like 107's core was a let down too.

Btw, I have FAR more BP than MOST of the world that started on day 1 of this world.. and again, I'm also simming.. So yeah..

Lastly, Again I've only been on EN for TWO worlds. Both so far have been let downs in competition. Maybe this new one will "open my eyes". though I doubt it. But anyways, here's your call out. So either come join the party or shut up.
I think that your mouth and personality also prevents you from joining any decent teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.