Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
I love how kingmolly is a pure salt factory. You must think everyone who does well in-game spends gold. Search me up in-game (XxDarkOdinxX), I bet you'll say im golding too. x'D... you're not even that good yourself. as the online saying goes, "get good kiddo". ;)

Also JC's alliance seems to be the best alliance in-game thus far. They got a solid tight core and are doing great. I'm not even joining a group till BP drops, and the ONLY group i'm looking at is JC's "Destructive Influence".

DeletedUser54965

I love how kingmolly is a pure salt factory. You must think everyone who does well in-game spends gold. Search me up in-game (XxDarkOdinxX), I bet you'll say im golding too. x'D... you're not even that good yourself. as the online saying goes, "get good kiddo". ;)

Also JC's alliance seems to be the best alliance in-game thus far. They got a solid tight core and are doing great. I'm not even joining a group till BP drops, and the ONLY group i'm looking at is JC's "Destructive Influence".

see im confused. I figured you were talking about another world so i search you up on grepointel, you are playing only en113. With that being said what are you bragging about? the fact you have 2k points or the fact you are rank 77 on day 2? lets see your ranks in 1 month, guarantee its horrible. I would run through you easily, again a player i have never once heard of saying he is better than me when stats shows nothing... look at what i can do early on:

http://prntscr.com/m5zw3p

difference is i stayed top 50 the whole time i played.

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
see im confused. I figured you were talking about another world so i search you up on grepointel, you are playing only en113. With that being said what are you bragging about? the fact you have 2k points or the fact you are rank 77 on day 2? lets see your ranks in 1 month, guarantee its horrible. I would run through you easily, again a player i have never once heard of saying he is better than me when stats shows nothing... look at what i can do early on:

http://prntscr.com/m5zw3p

difference is i stayed top 50 the whole time i played.
Been on hiatus for long awhile. so en113 is my only active world lol. Also, there is no universe in which you'd "run through me". That statement in itself is highly laughable.

DeletedUser54965

Been on hiatus for long awhile. so en113 is my only active world lol. Also, there is no universe in which you'd "run through me". That statement in itself is highly laughable.

nah yes there is, and just wait, we are closer to each other than you think, you will see soon enough why i am the best grepo player in the world

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
nah yes there is, and just wait, we are closer to each other than you think, you will see soon enough why i am the best grepo player in the world
Man, not only a salt factory, but majorly arrogant too. that's just hilarious. You're a peach. Soft, and easily devoured.

Btw, I already checked your location too. anytime you feel big enough buddy, come on over. ;)

DeletedUser54965

ah yes, abunch of ghost on my island. Lets assume that was me, am i to be scared of ghost lmao a trash MRA

DeletedUser54965

@Makizpwn how have you been a member since 2014 but have 25k grepo score.

and im not 15 so try again

King Soos

Strategos

hmmm just saying i seem to remember u ghosting a few days out of bp on helio :)
and about destructive influence if its the same group as imbros (had same name) I wouldnt have high hopes for them. They got carried by Billy the Willy and his gold for 9 months

DeletedUser54965

hmmm just saying i seem to remember u ghosting a few days out of bp on helio :)
and about destructive influence if its the same group as imbros (had same name) I wouldnt have high hopes for them. They got carried by Billy the Willy and his gold for 9 months

lol didnt they literally get ran out of methone? would be a shame to happen 2 worlds in a row ? lmao soosy i see you leading a ally
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser54965

lol i will meet whoever doesnt matter to me, only obstacle is distance but that is always distant to change amirite