Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser54965

so whats going on today? any action ? any pacts already?

DeletedUser55714

so whats going on today? any action ? any pacts already?

I'm still trying to figure out how you plan on showing people you're so great and that everyone sucks and you're sitting at 533 points and 3 days Inactive.. Like, I like you KM, but no.. just no my man

DeletedUser54965

i got no time to play lol ill see yall on another world in a year or so

DeletedUser55889

As of 12.1.19
The Top 12 are really the top 8, because there are 2 academies of 2 main alliances. Already...
0d3dc338139be56fef950234d7e0b665.png

DeletedUser54993

molly and soos shut up you kids and as for top 12 ghosts will win the world no threat

DeletedUser55889

molly and soos shut up you kids and as for top 12 ghosts will win the world no threat
Lol, sorry, but I actually agree with King Molly. Ignorant post? I'd call that delusion, at best.
I see Wicked Sister plays again. Time to spam :)

DeletedUser55307

Lotr and house of pain two decent looking premades great players in both alliances ghost seem to be a mra with about a 15 man premade they will have a great supply of internal food I see these groups swimming for awhile everyone else will either merge into each other or fall apart within 90days

DeletedUser54965

yes those 2 alliances may be alright, my alliance will win it all :)

DeletedUser55307

Ya keep dreaming about that one you will fall mid/late game like always you suck at diplomacy you'll over expand and get jumped as has happened the last few times you have been founder/leader

DeletedUser55714

Lotr and house of pain two decent looking premades great players in both alliances ghost seem to be a mra with about a 15 man premade they will have a great supply of internal food I see these groups swimming for awhile everyone else will either merge into each other or fall apart within 90days

There's a few other premades keep in mind. HOP has got a lot of great players for sure. DI is for sure #1 team here though currently. But again, other premades are here. The LOTR group will surely fail though. They could be a premade but looking at their roster, they'll last a bit maybe. But they won't be here 4 months from now. Be glad to be proven wrong but.. that's rare..

DeletedUser54965

Ya keep dreaming about that one you will fall mid/late game like always you suck at diplomacy you'll over expand and get jumped as has happened the last few times you have been founder/leader

Who are you talking to?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55307

Obviously you don't let the truth hurt don't fret though I'll most likely be here until Ra or Wanda make a new alliance as wrapping up istros at the moment and cart was to long of a wonder stage so this world is just a stepping stone for me

Last edited by a moderator: