Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

1saaa

Strategos
Really?!

Now some may say I can't really talk but that is pretty sad. They must outnumber goats by at least 3 to 1 and they have stopped by day 2?

Or maybe they are just going for black dawn or true fear...

Or Phoenix 53?

DeletedUser48256

They stopped hitting us.

Oi I'm still rebuilding
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser56207

Really?!

Now some may say I can't really talk but that is pretty sad. They must outnumber goats by at least 3 to 1 and they have stopped by day 2?

Or maybe they are just going for black dawn or true fear...

Or Phoenix 53?

why would we focus on goats just because they started the war when we are fighting bunch other alliances, not to mention your ally is the new food bank, practically giving almost free cities in each op, as of now, goats are just an additional source of bp income we dont need to take their cities :p

DeletedUser55892

Goats are just for me, and i'm just plotting lelel, but does anyone know after we get the 40% bp buff, would a double bp double that also or?

DeletedUser51175

for me the whole point of the new war was to increase the funn , i am fully aware we are just fighting a fraction of the 110 group, which is lucky for us , but now they and us at least can have some funn on the fringes of our borders , neither group is having the most activity as of late so maybe this can help spreite things up a bitt ,:)

i know they have some guys in 44 dying for a fight and we will try and bring it to them but please remember we are also fighting all the groups around us except TF , we kinnda gotta watch out on 3 fronts as of right now so theese smaller fights are brilliant , it means all that wants to can and will fight and if u wanna stay outta it and focus on easier targets that option remains open :)

No need for animosety just becouse we make our alarms go off :)
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif

1saaa

Strategos
i know they have some guys in 44 dying for a fight and we will try and bring it to them but please remember we are also fighting all the groups around us except TF , we kinnda gotta watch out on 3 fronts as of right now so theese smaller fights are brilliant , it means all that wants to can and will fight and if u wanna stay outta it and focus on easier targets that option remains open :)

i know you are fighting Infinity but what about the other two fronts? am i missing something here?

DeletedUser48256

You were in the rebuild process before the war started, no excuses!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

What am I even saying? I've been in the rebuild process this entire world lol

It takes a long time to rebuild LS nukes when you've only got one Aristotle and you're lazy with farming
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser51175

i
i know you are fighting Infinity but what about the other two fronts? am i missing something here?

well our northern front is infinity
our southern front is black dawn
and our eastern front is 110 group

hehe and whatever is left west of us

Kinda cant brag that we have 4 fronts but hey if u will lett me i will lol.