Top 12 Wars of Methone

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser10850

Soooo is there actually any fighting in this world or do the top alliances just have a big pact with each other? Doesn't seem like cities change hands very often besides RF taking cities from RONIN...but I guess I'm simming on the rim so I can't really say much

DeletedUser26021

Nope, all hugging, Top 10 alliances are just pacting or have NAP it looks like. guess they will pick it up when domination starts.....or they might continue to do nothing I guess. Mad hatters have it wrapped up it looks like.

DeletedUser10850

Quite unfortunate. Still some small alliances on the rim for me to fight though....since I am small

Rurick

Chiliarch
Nope, all hugging, Top 10 alliances are just pacting or have NAP it looks like. guess they will pick it up when domination starts.....or they might continue to do nothing I guess. Mad hatters have it wrapped up it looks like.
We in fight non stop.

DeletedUser26021

NIce. a lot of fighting going on between top 10 alliances atm. I clearly didn't know what I was talking about....

Rurick

Chiliarch
Today we say goodbay to LMO of Ronin/Mad Hats - MRA617. Good game - captured several of our cities... but that story is finished.

DeletedUser56161

These forums hurt me how bad they are..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser56139

Once RF starts losing cities they turn to spam tactics, class acts my russian comrades.

DeletedUser56057

Should you help with something. You can post pictures.

No, again, correction. I was correcting debronees post where he excluded your pacted alliances as well.....

No where did I brag.

DeletedUser10810

unknown.png

Let me just correct that for you...

Yeah, Tyler, have ur facts straight. You know nothing about this world and have a very delusional idea and vision of what is going on . It's good that you are with my good friends in Mad Hatters now. Be a normal player and shut running your stupid mouth everywhere.

You are a common fighter now, be that. When you have substantial stuff to present, you can talk. Till then let your leaders talk please.

No, again, correction. I was correcting debronees post where he excluded your pacted alliances as well.....

No where did I brag.
Again, wrong facts, lol. I pity you Tyler. Dont make everyone laugh at you here. Just play the game as its supposed to play. Let your leaders handle it.