ABP King of Leontini.

DeletedUser47953

tbf If you amass enough slings you can defend against anything...just saying.

Personally I prefer breaking sieges with birs.(yes I actually did it)
I broke a siege on 109 with swords and archers. I had a defensive city on the island with 800 DLU sitting there. Nuked with ALU and fliers along with several members of my group and found the guy had only less than 100 defense units left behind a bir wall. I launched my swords and archers and ended the siege. Also, took a city back on Rhammus with swords and archers after throwing 10 cities of ALU at it, lost 2 CS, but finally got a CS in with swords and archers attacking because the enemy was in back country and it was a 3 hour sail for him to get support. I beat the support in and laughed as Venom defended my siege...

DeletedUser10810

4278fb0498cd78b41898a663afa19878.png

Last world i will pay this "pay2wingame" jezzzz
Guys that literally can't play, make stuff impossible just because of deep pockets.

0cd49d7624d4c81c6c1fe6d73b9244df.png

Well, Lion became inactive. :p

D.Dall

Phrourach
Ohh that hurts glad I'm not bacsisback here I don't think he is popular not sending home transporters
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
but good for you!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

1saaa

Strategos
If I pacted the whole server, my reports would be so pretty too.

Good job guys! Grepo with training wheels CAN be fun!

Now please dont let me stop you...more compensating GO!

how many alliances are pacted with the cartel by now?

too many.

how many alliances are probably working with the cartel?

too many.

how many alliances are fighting the cartel?

just enough to make there 'victory' worth something apparently.

DeletedUser55892

how many alliances are pacted with the cartel by now?

too many.

how many alliances are probably working with the cartel?

too many.

how many alliances are fighting the cartel?

just enough to make there 'victory' worth something apparently.
Not to defend or anything but there's no one pacted with us besides us

Ranga1

Strategos
If I pacted the whole server, my reports would be so pretty too.

Good job guys! Grepo with training wheels CAN be fun!

Now please dont let me stop you...more compensating GO!
That would require you to attack, which you can't do.

Let's see if you can make a post without sexual innuendo or discussion of masters, ready go!

jameslongst

Strategos
That would require you to attack, which you can't do.

Let's see if you can make a post without sexual innuendo or discussion of masters, ready go!

And here's Ranga showing up fast to protect his patron. Its nice the way you look out for him. Insert innuendo here.

But really in all seriousness, what does he have on you man? Why do you owe him your all even after all this time? Move on.

Or keep posting on a server you dont play on for a bunch of scummy MRAers. I dont know, for fun I guess.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Poor James, so ignorant of the actual going on's in grepo and worse yet your own alliance....

EDIT: just realised you quoted eriks post from 3 months ago.... didn't think it still spurned you so long after the fact. My bad I actually thought you were taking about some one else for once, but alas you always must come back to your first love