Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser56207

is it just me or are anchors taking forever to appear?

most islands already have 20/20 and no anchors can be opened, some that dont wont get opened for quite some time in en110 remaining slots opened in around month or 2 after world opened..

DeletedUser56207

1. Lords Of The Rim - Swim as of now, but probably float>sink when faced with stronger opponent/s.

located in 54, they had the easiest start ocean with mra that had 2 wings who they sank quickly and feed on taking few of their players in, continuing to feed mainly in 54. With ghosts sinking quite a few top ghosts players including leaders from ocean 55 joined LoTR meaning they arent focused only on 54 anymore, war with FoodFight started, current score 5:4 in favor of LoTR, with a lot of LoTR cs's killed by FoodFight, so i would say they are holding out great considering how big LoTR and their 2nd wing are when compared to FF, not sure if FF has any ally in this war to help them out with LoTR.
Recent war with House of Pain has started with 0:0 score at this moment, but i think HoP has what it takes to deal some real dmg to LoTR, whether LoTR would sink because of HoP or not remains to be seen, but im confident hop can take a few cities if not more.

2. Destructive Influence - Sink - Wont last long without @BadMutzzy inside , jokes aside... Float until they defeat Panda coalition or sink failing to do so

located in 45. started strong which scared many alliances near them into forming a coalition of following alliances Pandagoatium , The Chosen( Golden Shimmers merged into Chosen) , PHOENIX (formerly known as T B D merged with some ally) , 2BeChosen, Ghosts, while most of them except Pandas use high walls and lots of dlu slowing DI expansion and war in general, all scores are in favor of DI, however with 50 players against 250 its gonna take some time and work to make the score mean much considering total number of cities of DI and the coalition ( 400 cities vs 1200 )

3. Pandagoatium - Swim while @BadMutzzy is not in DI to fight them, jokes aside... Float until they deal with Destructive Influence or sink failing to do so

Located on bottom half of ocean 45, in good position to feed on players/alliances that form behind them while using other coalition alliances for extra support to their important sieges and pretty much using coalition as cattle/food to slow DI down until they are confident they can take them on their own, which i doubt will ever happen seeing first hand that only reason siege holding is hard is due to event and their sheer numbers in coalition.

4. House of Pain - Swim as of now

located in 44, these people had a real rocky start against Blood Bath and Chaos who teamed up against them, lost few cities before starting to take Blood Bath apart, BB merged into Chaos and city bleeding continues. Recently LoTR started war against them which will be an interesting one to watch considering some sources confirm they used to have basic nap dividing their oceans.
I see this group swimming for some time unless internal disputes that tend to follow few(one that shall remain anonymous) of their players cause some damage inside but otherwise they should do good :p

5. The Chosen - Slowly sinking > Rapid sinking after event.

located in 45, dont really need to explain much as to why are the sinking but i might as well do it.. cant expect any ally with strategy to use walls to last long, only things keeping them alive are their coalition numbers and event, which will change in few days.
Even tho they have somewhat clear path towards ocean 35 i dont think this ally will survive much longer for it to matter.

6. Nightblood - Swim until tested against stronger ally.

Fast growing ally located in central 44, trying to stay off radars for as long as they can ( sorry :( )
Havent fought anyone of note, should try and get some Bloody Chaos cities while HoP is killing them as they are easy right about now, same as pandas, lots of area to fall back on and continue growing towards ocean 43 if need be.
Big question mark with what HoP wants to do after Bloody Chaos gets disbanded as they will share quite a few islands, remains to be seen, so far doing good :)

7. Bloody Chaos - Sink

located in 44, same story as The Chosen minus the coalition part, wall users, using them and event to slow down HoP but that wont change much, they are sinking for sure, no area to fall back on nor do anything other than.. die...

8. FOODFIGHT - Float

located in 55, really surprised by this ally, really organized a good front against LoTR and are holding it, started taking some cities from LoTR, and might be the guys to watch, they have Cry Havoc ally below then, no cities taken/lost would indicate they have some sort of deal to help each others or ignore each others either way, its working out for FF and if Cry Havoc is their partner against LoTR its a good mutually beneficial relationship for both of them :)
I am unsure if they will swim as ally or what happens, but at this moment they are holding down top ranking ally while taking ghost cities in ocean 55.

9. Cry Havoc - Swim

Located in central 55, huge area to eat and grow in, no immediate enemies nor wars unless they are assisting FF against LoTR and gettting dbp/abp to help them open slots and grow which would be super smart move, not sure what their plans are but they seem to know what they are doing .

10. UPRISING - Float

Located mostly in 44 and on borders with 43/53, spread out, no notable wars, seems to have some sort of deal with Nightblood or they are simply ignoring each others, expanding to the rim, probably smart idea, ocean 44 is not an easy ocean.

11. Black Widows - Swim as of now

located in 55, expanding towards border with 65, smart move, lots of area to fall back on and grow, might be an ally to watch, arent fighting anyone of note at this moment.

12. PHOENIX - Slowly Sinking - Rapid sinking soon

located mostly in 45, previously known as T B D, merged some players in, renamed ally , dont use walls as much as chosen but still as easy as chosen.
Dont see much future for them.

DeletedUser45360

Good overview of what's currently going on in this world.

It wasn't very smart to invite BadMutzzy, in my opinion. He's incapable of staying in an alliance for longer than a few weeks. I can only imagine he left DI for stupid reasons.

DeletedUser56207

Good overview of what's currently going on in this world.

It wasn't very smart to invite BadMutzzy, in my opinion. He's incapable of staying in an alliance for longer than a few weeks. I can only imagine he left DI for stupid reasons.

well i did lack some intel about certain diplo deals between smaller alliances i know little to nothing about.. shame..
as for mutzzy... he had his reasons, some i can agree with, some were over exaggerating a lot..

DeletedUser41523

Excuse any potential ignorance in the world, I got here 5 days ago.

1) Lords of the Rim/13th Warriors of the Rim- O54 based but moving into O44 and O55. Known degenerates and non-believers in our lord and savior, Fleece Johnson, AKA The Booty Warrior. Jihad the non-believers. That aside, some time off and a change of scenery has done Witch a solid it looks like. #1 in points and BP and are currently winning all of their wars. But with that in mind, its not all easy sailing as they're holding onto 1 score leads in two fights with Pandagoatium (3-2) and FOODFIGHT (5-4). But they don't have to contend with the best alliance in Grepolis this time around, so it'll be interesting to see if they can keep the lead and/or win the world.

The key here is avoiding repeating history, especially around O55. If LOTR irks the world like in Byblos, then they'll struggle. Even without Masked Profanity assaulting them. This world has a cluster of solid alliances rather than just 2-3 big ones and the best alliance in conquest. SWIM.

2) Pandagoatium/PHOENIX/Ghost Coalition- Partially converted to the Cult of Fleece. Using my context clues I know they have a coalition from the previous top 12. Using past history, I'm assuming that this includes PHOENIX and Ghost. I believe there's also one more, but I won't spoil because I don't know if its common knowledge or not or if they're all even tied. I debated splitting this up because Pandagoatium is pretty much going to be a different alliance from a fighters prospective and so far I think that shows in war scores individually. But it's more appropriate to keep them together. This group is located in O45 and O55. When you combine them and put them up against Destructive Influence, its a slaughter. 2-31. 4-3 lead on the Chosen teams. 0-22 vs FOODFIGHT. 9-13 vs Cry Havoc. 0-15 vs Gemini. This list goes on.

And this is one of the few times that I'll say to throw those stats out the window. They're feel good stats and its nice to win wars but they won't be having a ton of weight in the wonders. Anything Taigalvin is involved in just won't die. It just comes back bigger and the core people that he plays with play for fun and purely fun. I've fought him twice now. We put up good numbers in both fights. The dude and this almost exact same list of players were there at the end. And In Rhodes he won with this same group/coalition.

The key to understanding the group is that they mostly aren't in it to win the wars. Just the wonders. They're having fun either way. So I gotta put them as a FLOAT. Because its unlikely that they're going down. But its also unlikely that anyone aside from Panda are going to be competitive vs the top teams.

3) Destructive Influence- O45/O55 based. Fervent supporters of Fleece Johnson AKA the Booty Warrior. Praise the lord! But putting my bias I'd tie them for worst positioning in the world. Their core is good. But they are surrounded by Pandagoatium, FOODFIGHT, Cry Havoc, Ghosts, House of Pain, etc. None of which I'd call bad alliances. Their main focus seem to be Pandagoatium and Co. and Chosen/2BeChosen. Both fight's they're comfortably ahead in. They also appear to be having fights with FOODFIGHT (4-1), Cry Havoc (3-1), and Gemini (1-1). This is where the concern comes in. DI on its own merits have the power to cause problems for any of these teams. But if all of these groups came after them at once, they might have problems as their troop counts got worn down. But that's not looking like its happening right now, so I have to go with SWIM.

4) The Chosen/2BeChosen- Half supporters of the Booty Warrior. The other half is on the jihad list. But keeping religion out of this review, these guys are in an interesting position. They're being mostly ignored by their surroundings. Their only fight is Destructive Influence, which isn't going well for them being 0-21. This really comes down to how bad they want to stick around, I don't think that they'll play a decisive role in a fight vs DI except for maybe delaying them long enough to get caught up in an all out war between everyone else. With all that in mind, someone on this list has to come up the loser and its looking like these guys. SINK.

5) House of Pain-
I don't think that there's a better definition of middle of the pack as this team. They have good players, they have bad players. They're in what I consider to be the weakest core ocean. And they've had early struggles there but are now sailing a bit smoother. They've lost a couple to DI but nothing that they can't afford to lose. They're beating Blood Chaos 14-1 which is a good start. I think the biggest concern I'd have with this team is that they appear to be spread across the ocean and have only a short amount of time to get tightly cored up. At some point DI and LOTR will probably look to this ocean. Not having taken care of business by then will spell distaster for HoP. FLOAT.

6) Nightblood-
The only thing that I know is that I don't know with this group. They're top of O44 for the moment. They have an average points average. They haven't lost many towns but they're also not fighting anyone important. They appear to have cored a couple of islands and then just given up and moved through out O44 like it was a rim ocean. I can't really see these guys lasting when the tougher alliances come to town. SINK.

7) Bloody Chaos-
O44. Losing to everyone. Have their player base split. Actually appear to be the launch pad that LOTR is using to enter O44. SINK.

8) FOODFIGHT-
This is who I have tied with DI for first for worst positioning. I would jokingly call this a Tripartite/TBWC reunion tour since they have a few players from both groups in there. This team is loaded and they're having a competitive war with LOTR and are sitting at 4-5. They appear to be fighting DI as well and are sitting at 1-4 vs them. Not ideal but by no means bad. But here's why I think the positioning isn't great despite a great core. They have DI and LOTR circling them up. They also have Cry Havoc sitting below them and some awkward distances to move east where they would have to fight Gemini. This is one of those situations where they need to push back on one and keep pushing. Similar to DI, getting ganged up on will result in them eventually running out of troops. FLOAT.

9) Cry Havoc-
This group doesn't just have the best positioning in O55. It has the best positioning in the world. They're on the outside of the struggle for O55 with plenty of room to grow behind. They could focus fire on DI or assault Widows. I believe that they will pick Widows first. SWIM.

10) Black Widows-
They have a good player, a decent player, some unknown players, and a couple of mediocre players. They don't have much of a core and are picking up dead weight.They're attempting to spread into O65 but for some reason I just don't think that they'll have a lot of success doing it and even if they do, the ocean won't grow fast enough to save them. Because if what I've seen so far vs them is any indication, then they have a limited time on this world and last as long as it takes for Gemini and Cry Havoc to eat them. FLOAT then SINK.

11) UPRISING-
Jihad! Non-believers in the Booty Warrior, these heathens are shooting up the top 12. But they're too far spread out to sustain their success in their current form. They need to pick an area to core up and reorganize. Until then FLOAT.

12) Addicts-
Also non-believer heathens. A mix of BZC and people. Being eaten by LOTR. I expect that will continue. SINK.

King Soos

Strategos

5) House of Pain-
I don't think that there's a better definition of middle of the pack as this team. They have good players, they have bad players. They're in what I consider to be the weakest core ocean. And they've had early struggles there but are now sailing a bit smoother. They've lost a couple to DI but nothing that they can't afford to lose. They're beating Blood Chaos 14-1 which is a good start. I think the biggest concern I'd have with this team is that they appear to be spread across the ocean and have only a short amount of time to get tightly cored up. At some point DI and LOTR will probably look to this ocean. Not having taken care of business by then will spell distaster for HoP. FLOAT.

easy winners right there ^^

DeletedUser56207

ahhh now i get why daniel was on about bad players..... suprised he missed you out in DI

i thought he said only you guys have a mix of good/bad players.. he did not say anything like that for DI :)

DeletedUser41523

Tbf DI has one that's bad/keeps a sniping bot on. But I didn't think it was worth mentioning since A) Its one player and every team has at least one liability. B) Its my word against theirs and I have no proof since I never screen shotted in 107. Other than that I only know a handful of DI's players.

I pointed out HOP because they have several players that tend to annoy their own team, lose towns, and ghost. Including ghosting on wonder islands. They also have a pretty good leader that's good at keeping them together under pressure. But its definitely not the best hand dealt in my opinion.

brillbob

Phrourach
most likely wrong place to post this but ive seen worse crap posted here
we have our wonder worlds and now we have our domination worlds
but what would ye think of a battle royal world
for example
alliance cap say 50
you have a certain amount of time to gain as many cities as you can ( say 7 months )
after that you cant get any more
when the 7 months are up you can destroy cities instead of taking them but if you loose all your cities your gone from the world
just an idea
last alliance standing wins