The Fall and Sack of Invicta

• Thread starter DeletedUser54775
  • Start date

DeletedUser54775

If you want to believe in fairy tales...be my guest....
1) people do not bother to start threads here because they are aware of the biased treatment...
2) we all know that you "win" by having mega alliances but have severe deficiencies when it comes to defending or playing one on one...

...it is fun to take your cities...

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Futbol-
No one in Invicta is handling the loss of those cities poorly. You posted the losses of TJ, who has not logged into that world in OVER THREE MONTHS. No one cares accept you. SW explained that those still there are fighting for reason having nothing to do with you. No one in Invicta or any other alliance is paying attention to win/ loss ratios to a world that is already decided. If you are having fun, great but don't brag about meaningless accomplishments.

Your post was deleted because it broke forum rules, not because anyone is censoring you. SW replied very, very politely and you have been rude to her and to magick. SW invited you to join a world and fight her (as she and others have done numerous times before). Your lack of address to this point shows your cowardice and attention-seeking focus. Baudin has redressed you on this issue now as well.

For the length of your vacation, this forum was lively and happy because we did not have your nonstop posts about meaningless drivel. Inno survived without your money. The players remaining in Carystus loved not seeing your name associated with them. All these people are wondering why you are not a man of your word and did not go away and STAY AWAY FOREVER. If we are in a fairy tale world, let us be in it. It was a happy happy place without the evil ogre ruining OUR fun.

DeletedUser54775

Futbol-
No one in Invicta is handling the loss of those cities poorly. You posted the losses of TJ, who has not logged into that world in OVER THREE MONTHS. No one cares accept you. SW explained that those still there are fighting for reason having nothing to do with you. No one in Invicta or any other alliance is paying attention to win/ loss ratios to a world that is already decided. If you are having fun, great but don't brag about meaningless accomplishments.

Your post was deleted because it broke forum rules, not because anyone is censoring you. SW replied very, very politely and you have been rude to her and to magick. SW invited you to join a world and fight her (as she and others have done numerous times before). Your lack of address to this point shows your cowardice and attention-seeking focus. Baudin has redressed you on this issue now as well.

For the length of your vacation, this forum was lively and happy because we did not have your nonstop posts about meaningless drivel. Inno survived without your money. The players remaining in Carystus loved not seeing your name associated with them. All these people are wondering why you are not a man of your word and did not go away and STAY AWAY FOREVER. If we are in a fairy tale world, let us be in it. It was a happy happy place without the evil ogre ruining OUR fun.
It would be nice if you would refrain from personal insults and sexist comments.
This is one of my roles. Someone has to wake up from the fantasy world that some of you live in.
Many of us care. This is why we enjoying busting INVICTA's world wonders and capturing their cities at galore.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Ok I object to the mega alliance accusation - we never played with anything other than a mini academy that was genuinely smaller players or guys who had rl issues with low activity who wanted to stay. We had 1 pact with RT who mostly went inactive before WW because they just wanted to fight and that was the end for them.

For the rest - you have to accept that some players play to win and once a world is won what else is there? Yes u can defend the WW but its understandable that players prefer to start a new world or have a rest. You guys have built your WW but you cannot win the victor award now or ever - all you can do is fight whoever is left and as you have seen not many. It may not be the way you want to play but there are lots of different ways to play this game and all of them are valid.

Theres no bias or censorship - what is there to be biased about?

Rachel and Raydium have commented here - neither of them were ever in Invicta so they have no angle at all.

DeletedUser54775

Silver,
1) I have been with your group. I have been inside your skype rooms. You play with mega groups.
2) You engage in NAP whenever you can. I was in Nocturnos, and we were told in no uncertain terms not to attack you.
3) It is not our fault that your players and leadership has poor planning skills when it comes to post world wonders era.
3) You tried to bust the world wonders of the Toons and you failed miserably.
Seriously....is it too hard for the ego to accept defeat?

As for Rachel, she has an angle, as she holds an old grudge. It goes back to the epic defeat that we inflicted on Kal and his mega coalition of 7 and plus alliances. She can not help herself.

TJ Kanniben learnt first hand what is to deal with Pirates. We brought to her knees one of the most important leaders of Invicta.

Do you want to be next?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
ft-
nothing i said was sexist, as opposed to the many threads you have made specifically putting down women
my grudge is against you personally and your lies, as you have been called out numerous times
i was never part of an alliance with kal
you are so mixed up with your lies you can't keep them straight
currently, i just want you to stop bothering ALL of grepo

DeletedUser54775

ft-
nothing i said was sexist, as opposed to the many threads you have made specifically putting down women
my grudge is against you personally and your lies, as you have been called out numerous times
i was never part of an alliance with kal
you are so mixed up with your lies you can't keep them straight
currently, i just want you to stop bothering ALL of grepo
I understand that you have simple thinking. One person tells the truth, and another tells a lie. Reality is more complicated. There are different points of view based on our experiences. The differences of opinion and views is what causes progress, development, and ultimate an improvement of us as a community. You might see it as bothering, but dissent and dissidents in any group are essential for progress.
So here you have me, and for the record, the various pirates and lone warriors are having a party picking apart Noobvicta....

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Futbol-
Thank you for your insult. I guess you see that as deserved. (Sorry I wasn't so simple I understood the dig.)
I have said my piece, which has nothing to do with reality/ fantasy or winners/ losers.
Please continue to diss me and women of grepo as I'm sure it will get you banned and make us all happy.
I have given you another 2 minutes of fame and I will not respond again.

Raydium88

Strategos
There are different points of view based on our experiences.

And my opinion, from fighting INVICTA myself, at the peak of their performance (which was 1 year ago exactly), is that all you're rambling abouts is a load of bull. You learn a lot from the people you play with... you can learn a lot more from those whom you fight. And as it stands, I owe them nothing but respect.

I am sad that what you got to experience is an underwhelming misrepresentation of the real INVICTA. But you don't want to see it that way, despite the 8 months or so, since they've locked the win here. You want to believe what you're achieving is of significant proportions. Maybe it is, even... I am willing to give you and Nocturnos/Toons (or whoever still plays) that. But you CANNOT compare it to the INVICTA I know and fought. Hence we agree, to disagree
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser54775

And my opinion, from fighting INVICTA myself, at the peak of their performance (which was 1 year ago exactly), is that all you're rambling abouts is a load of bull. You learn a lot from the people you play with... you can learn a lot more from those whom you fight. And as it stands, I owe them nothing but respect.

I am sad that what you got to experience is an underwhelming misrepresentation of the real INVICTA. But you don't want to see it that way, despite the 8 months or so, since they've locked the win here. You want to believe what you're achieving is of significant proportions. Maybe it is, even... I am willing to give you and Nocturnos/Toons (or whoever still plays) that. But you CANNOT compare it to the INVICTA I know and fought. Hence we agree, to disagree
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
As you might know my name is "Futbol". I know a few things about the sport. Your argument reminds me of the excuses of the fans when National team of a country does not perform. "Oh, this does not count because Messi is injured, or Ronald has a red card, or Ozil is retiring..."

It does not matter. A national team is made of 22 players. An alliance is made of 60 players or whatever number. It is bad planning if a few people leave and the new recruiters are not as good.

An alliance is an alliance. Period.

The same argument comes to timing. "Oh we were dominating the game until minute 70 and we just collapsed in the last 5 minutes".
The game ENDS when it ENDS. We are playing and they are being hammered hard.
Pirates and committed free fighters have brought the mighty alliance to its knees....begging for mercy....

Silver Witch

Strategos
I can assure you that you have never been in my skype room! No I dont prefer mega groups but its true i have been part of that a few times - you play the tactics of the world you are in and and you adapt. Cary wasnt a mega alliance world there were a few really good groups at the start all with their own wars. Closer to WW the serious players consolidate their area a bit and you have to prioritise - we had the locals in 64/53/55 for consolidation fighting and then Bloods further out since they were the threat to our win. You guys werent part of either of those groups, you were not a threat to our win. A good alliance focuses on what is needed to win and we didnt have the numbers so focus was our only chance.

As for the noctouros situation. I think we have been through that. You were too far away for us to care - i think your leaders didnt want a war with RT and thats where it came from. I can honestly say I didnt tell anyone not to attack noctornus but we had so many to attack it wasnt that relevant either way.

Now Raydium was a serious fighter from a great alliance - Who Cares. I certainly remember fighting him and i also remember him fighting TEE - another serious alliance and a serious threat. There was even a point where we worked with Who Cares against TEE but when they were defeated we went our separate ways again.

And as for next - its just too late mate im not playing. Ok ive had another load of spam from ocean 9 today - is that what you call playing? 150 attacks of 11 ls. As i said i only log in because Hurricane is still playing and he was the best teammate so i dont want to land him with another 150 ghosts.

And I just noticed the 'begging for mercy' bit - lol who is that then? Most of your victims dont even log in!!!

Last edited:

Raydium88

Strategos
Futbol: How can you claim my argument is flawed, when you're comparing a 90 minute defined match to a game-experience that ranges for months with no predetermined closing, or in your view "winning" parameters. When this can last for gawd knows how long... what is there to entrap people into staying to play, when they've already won what the endgame for the server defines it as. INVICTA are the victors for the world. That's their names on the Hall of Fame... not yours....

It is on their own agenda and right to leave at their own convenience. You are judging this right, based off a preposterous analogy... so disproportional, everyone can see it but you. And this "everyone" you say are 'agents of the empire', just listen to yourself talking. You are a defender of logical argument yourself, right? If you think your arguments have principle and logic I urge you to revisit those thoughts from an outsider perspective.

Now to me, the corrected analogy, using your own scenario: The team whom you are facing has won the match, they left the stadium and you're "scoring" goals on the opposite side of an empty pitch. Versus nobody, no goalkeeper... and most certainly, no audience that will take you seriously lol...

Last edited:

Silver Witch

Strategos
Futbol: How can you claim my argument is flawed, when you're comparing a 90 minute defined match to a game-experience that ranges for months with no predetermined closing, or in your view "winning" parameters. When this can last for gawd knows how long... what is there to entrap people into staying to play, when they've already won what the endgame for the server defines it as. INVICTA are the victors for the world. That's their names on the Hall of Fame... not yours....

It is on their own agenda and right to leave at their own convenience. You are judging this right, based off a preposterous analogy... so disproportional, everyone can see it but you. And this "everyone" you say are 'agents of the empire', just listen to yourself talking. You are a defender of logical argument yourself, right? If you think your arguments have principle and logic I urge you to revisit those thoughts from an outsider perspective.

Now to me, the corrected analogy, using your own scenario: The team whom you are facing has won the match, they left the stadium and you're "scoring" goals on the opposite side of an empty pitch. Versus nobody, no goalkeeper... and most certainly, no audience that will take you seriously lol...
Ray thats a perfect analogy

DeletedUser54192

So, time to address a few points, @FutbolTango:
  • Nothing in Rachel's posts towards you have been sexist. Nor have they really gone beyond basic trash talk. In comparison, you have a history of throwing around personal insults, sexist comments, and more (such as comparing players to inferior people waiting to be enslaved).
  • You were in the Victrix Skype room on En108, yes. Nothing to do with Silver Witch; Invicta and Victrix are different teams. Furthermore, you actually left Victrix to join your friends in Nocturnos, which is probably the most infamous alliance in the mid/fast revolt community at the moment for creating massive teams and having large numbers of pacts/NAPs. They reached 5 branches (not including pacts) here on En103 Carystus, for example.
  • I think any reluctance to fight is more to do with Nocturnos than Invicta. Nocturnos had pacts with almost every major alliance in attack range at some point or another. In fact, I was reliably informed that my tiny alliance (Obsidian Vanguard, no more than a dozen active players) was the only non-pacted/NAP'd alliance in range for a lot of their players, and Nocturnos had actually tried to negotiate a pact/NAP with us as well.
  • It's nothing to do with poor planning or skills. Invicta's leadership planned to win the world, which they did. As with a lot of the better teams, they don't really care what happens once they've won, and held the wonders for a few weeks to show that they have the strength to do so. The only teams and players that brag about city conquests months after WWs have been won are those that are too weak or cowardly to fight when their enemies are actually playing properly.
  • An Invicta player busted a Toons wonder practically solo. That seems like a success to me.
  • If I had to make a sensible guess, I'd say that Rachel's "grudge" against you extends back to when you asked her to take your side in an argument, refused to show her the evidence (because you were lying and knew the evidence actually proved you wrong), and then made sexist and aggressive remarks towards her to try and muscle her out of the debate when she sided against you.
  • You bravely attacked a player months after she and the rest of her alliance had stopped caring about a world that they had already won.
  • If you really want to prove yourself, why not give a good fight before everyone has left the world?
  • Having complained about supposedly insulting language, you proceed to personally insult someone because they disagree with you.
  • As Ray said, your conquests now are equivalent to bragging about goals scored long after the game has been won and the other side have gone home victorious.
Also, before you accuse me of being an "agent of the Empire", you should consider a few things. I was never in Invicta; in fact, I was still on rocky terms with a number of their players after disagreements on a previous world.

DeletedUser54775

This is not the case. The game ends when it ends. The game has not ended. We are playing the game and they have been decimated.
They could not hold their world wonders and they were pushed back when trying to capture the opponents' world wonders. Hence, they have been defeated on those two counts. Let me put it this way.

They could not impose their will on the opponents, hence they have lost the latter part of the game.
Why is it so hard for you to accept that Invicta has fallen and been defeated? Why? Why?

I know that you are upset because it destroys the aura of invincibility that you want to portray.

Trying to bust the world wonders is part of the game and you should plan accordingly.

Silver Witch

Strategos
No its yours thats flawed. The game for the Victor award ends when its won. There is then a 2nd leg for crowns and after that there can be a third/forth/fifth leg for further crowns. Each time it gets easier as the numbers reduce. In every world when one alliance wins 7 a large % leave.

For those who already won the prizes there is a choice - do you stay and stop anyone getting extra crowns / play for the fun of it or do you move on and win something else. Both choices are good but they are choices and there is no shame in either. That is the flaw in your arguement. You want to impose your own preference on others. The rest of us accept that we are all different and we all make diff choices and we do not criticise you for yours. You choose to insult us for ours.

Here, realistically, I doubt you would have managed to get anywhere near the original team but we will never know and that is only my opinion. It is a fact that we did initially stay to defend them and for months no one attacked at all. You only started when several players ghosted. That to me indicates that you did not even want to try playing against the original invicta.

For the record you have never been part of any of my teams. With the exception of Cary you have never been in any of the worlds i have played. I dont think I could handle you in a skype group - you only have one repeated opinion. In a team you have to be able to see both sides and discuss.

Raydium88

Strategos
I don't want to sound self-important but I understand silver's position... My team just won en106 recently. And now I'm faced in this limbo sort of state. What to do? The world is won. There is nothing left for us there to achieve. Stay to endure spam??... why should I? The only reason I haven't left is because, much like in silver's case, the respect and burden for the one who took the leads to defend our wonders. But realistically, why should I stay when there are more recent and more interesting worlds to conquer? Is responsibility that holds me there... but wouldn't be right for me to force anyone now to stay. We all just want to move on, we got our certificate our hall of fame and awards. That's it... no one can steal that from us. Much like you Futbol can't take that away from INVICTA.

Trying to devalourize what they have achieved is not right. Is fundamentally wrong. But you do it to make yourself feel above them... but trust me, you are not stealing anyone's aura here.

DeletedUser54775

I look forward to Raydium88 receiving an warning/infraction for double posting if there is any unbiased moderation here.

Many of us play this game because we love it. We are not chasing crowns, or superfluous and banal awards. We like to play, have good fights, and prove the arrogant members of the Empire that we can take their cities ANY time and ANY where we want.

It is only after world wonders were the true skill and strategic thinking takes place. Some of the best and most epic battles take place during this place.

I am a pragmatist and a realist. The game ends when the game is closed. A grepolis game does not an arbitrary and subjective point. If you truly love the game and are devoted to it, you continue to play as long as the world is open. Of course, the agents and member of the spy have not such appreciation. They have a superficial and vulgar conceptualization of the game.