Compliment Thread

DeletedUser55453

Should be self explanatory. instead of trash talking, say something nice about each other.

Shoot:p

DeletedUser36697

You had a good thought, this is a nice idea
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser54965

you all suck, and none of you compare to the likes of me, if you wanna test me come play a fast world with me, ill destroy any of you scrubs

DeletedUser55453

you all suck, and none of you compare to the likes of me, if you wanna test me come play a fast world with me, ill destroy any of you scrubs

your optimism and enthusiasm is very hard to come by. Also a good amount of slef confidence.

DeletedUser14437

your optimism and enthusiasm is very hard to come by. Also a good amount of slef confidence.
I believe you are extremely kind-hearted and have a genuine urge to help others succeed. You are the light in an otherwise dark place.

DeletedUser36697

if we all suck and you dont compare to us....are you a "Blow-Hard"
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

blow·hard
[ˈblōˌhärd]
NOUN
blow-hard (noun)
  1. a person who blusters and boasts in an unpleasant way.
    "local blowhard politicians" ·
    boaster · brag · bragger · show-off · blusterer · trumpeter · swaggerer · poser · poseur · poseuse · peacock · egotist · self-publicist · blowhard · big mouth · bighead

DeletedUser55936

if we all suck and you dont compare to us....are you a "Blow-Hard"
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif

blow·hard
[ˈblōˌhärd]
NOUN
blow-hard (noun)
  1. a person who blusters and boasts in an unpleasant way.
    "local blowhard politicians" ·
    boaster · brag · bragger · show-off · blusterer · trumpeter · swaggerer · poser · poseur · poseuse · peacock · egotist · self-publicist · blowhard · big mouth · bighead
I think your attempt to expand PG's vocabulary is very thoughtful of you. Helping prepare him for his college entrance exams no doubt...

DeletedUser56255

i think i can make a guess on what will be the first war between pre-mades:

LOTR vs TF.
I can't see a way, LOTR can survive against TF. But let's see if they surprise us

DeletedUser40620

A compliment to strategic excellence. LOTR are true masters in how to play multiple worlds. Selective mass hugging on some worlds to enable being competitive in all worlds played? Now that is forward thinking. ;)