Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser48256

Ciao ciao
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

1saaa

Strategos
Soo who besides INNO won this beast of a server?
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

well its still going on really. As for the winners: well the alliance looks to be: 110 hugging infidels who strike back :D

P.S Well done to domination for holding for so long and staying in 3rd. i am glad i was wrong about you guys!

DeletedUser55892

Feel sorry for whoever wants to team up with these leaders again smh

DeletedUser55892

Imagine being on a top team, and having 1/3 of your mates only log in twice a day to do festivals, and still be in the "top team" lmaoooooo pathetic, if I wanted to play sim city and build buildings I would've played a different game

DeletedUser56207

Imagine being on a top team, and having 1/3 of your mates only log in twice a day to do festivals, and still be in the "top team" lmaoooooo pathetic, if I wanted to play sim city and build buildings I would've played a different game

simmer complaining about simming... ;)

DeletedUser48256

Don’t be too vocal in your complaints bud, you might have leaders calling for you to be internalised :rolleyes: