The Fall and Sack of Invicta

• Thread starter DeletedUser54775
  • Start date

DeletedUser54192

@FutbolTango:
  • Actually, I don't have a grudge about that issue. It was resolved fairly by the moderators. I just thought it was relevant, as once again you are making claims, refusing to provide public proof, and attacking anyone who points out that you would show the proof if you had it. I admire how you "cleverly" avoided the point of the post by personally attacking me.
  • If I wasn't suitable for Council membership, people wouldn't have voted for me (I was already a vocal member of the forums, so they knew what they were getting), and people would have asked to remove me from the GPC.
  • You made the claims, therefore you supply the proof. "Innocent until proven guilty", I believe the saying goes. You're the accuser, you supply the proof. If you can't (as I suspect may be the case), then no-one has any reason to believe you, and you will appear to yet again be a liar.
  • I really don't think you should be challenging anyone on their truthfulness until you can prove your own accusations. As for the ethics of your behaviour on these forums, I've still got a rather interesting screenshot regarding some of your escapades.
To summarise: you made the accusations, you prove them. It's your responsibility as the accuser, not anyone else's.

DeletedUser51423

Ok, I'm going to be stepping in here. There is yet another thread about the same disdain for a specific alliance and even that can't be kept on topic. You would think with as many threads there are about this, it would at least be easy. However since it's not. I will remind everyone to stay on topic, and just in case y'all were wondering throwing shade at a former council member for doing their job isn't the topic of this thread.

Silver Witch

Strategos
...Talking about grudge...and Kal Gordon appears out of no where with distorted stories and also really incendiary accusations...
.... nothing unexpected... the claim is accurate...Skud is not coming to dispute it...i assume by now silver got her facts straight from the horse's mouth...
and she is no longer claiming that he did not forgot to log in...he ghosted when the 3rd CS was approaching to the shore...

Err no. I don't need to talk to skud to find out why he ghosted. Lol I know him he doesnt ghost faced with a few cs. More likely he is just too preoccupied busting WW in 108 where they are still working on getting 7 FOR THE FIRST TIME!

If he was logging in before u are right it wasnt that he forgot to log in it was more that he had enough of meaningless play - I know the feeling!!

I told u WE WON most of our original team moved to new worlds. NO ONE CARES.

DeletedUser54775

Ok, I'm going to be stepping in here. There is yet another thread about the same disdain for a specific alliance and even that can't be kept on topic. You would think with as many threads there are about this, it would at least be easy. However since it's not. I will remind everyone to stay on topic, and just in case y'all were wondering throwing shade at a former council member for doing their job isn't the topic of this thread.
I am having a bit of problem understanding the logic here.
Would you mind to clarify?

The former council member can bring issues out of context that happened in another world more than TWO YEARS AGO (in 2017), but we can not rebuttal him or pay him in kind. You do not think that seems a bit unfair...do you want to we just lower our heads accept his ongoing grudge?

and to stay in topic...despite the preferential treatment for the agents of the Empire....here you can one report as an example...
he was raging and sea storming my attacks like crazy. He was putting desperately the wall up until he saw the third CS and then gave up cowardly...
[report]ae06a1a30dc6970f57f5ea72d350b6a7[/report]

It felt good nice to catch one of the supreme leaders of Invicta with his pants downs...a priceless moment...and he was upset about it...

a previous message, in case you really doubt that he was golding the walls:

Skuduish
Skuduish on 2019-01-02 at 04:47
It means alright

Lol
FutbolTango on 2018-12-29 at 21:53
what does it mean? esl here?
Skuduish on 2018-12-29 at 21:35
Aiiite
FutbolTango on 2018-12-29 at 20:57
I got quite a bit of bp from your cite....love doing business here with you guys...
FutbolTango on 2018-12-29 at 20:56
I will be what?
Skuduish on 2018-12-29 at 20:55
Hmmm 2 more levels and you'll be aiiite. Hope the next one is big
FutbolTango on 2018-12-29 at 20:53
Whao! this was fast....
i have never seen a wall going from 0 to 18 in 10 minutes....
i thought you were given the city away....

Rachel.L

Phrourach
these msgs discussing a wall from skud are 3 months old
yet your claim of him golding walls, using spells and then ghosting are from 3 days ago
again, are you lying about skud or just can't keep you facts straight?
you were asked for direct proof of reports in the other thread
now that you've shown, again, that your word is shaky, i think you better show the reports or you will never be believed again

DeletedUser54192

@FutbolTango
  • My former GPC role has nothing to do with my involvement here. I actually asked Baudin Toolan multiple times to remove my "Local Council" banner so that I could get involved on the forums as a player, rather than as a GPC member. (I'm happy to provide proof of this if it's needed for some reason.)
  • I brought up the point from a previous world because of more than a passing similarity with a case on that older world. In both cases you made accusations and were unwilling to post any sort of proof publicly on the forums, instead volunteering to send proof to individuals privately in-game. In the previous case, it turned out that your unwillingness to provide the proof was because it actually undermined your accusations. Therefore it was logical to assume that the same reasoning may apply here - it provided useful context that some parties may not have been previously aware of.

To get it back on topic, I'm sure everyone would just love to hear more about your heroic assault on an alliance that has already moved on and won another world. :p

DeletedUser54192

Back on topic, I do have one question: given that you're supposedly leading the charge against an active Invicta, why is your ABP ranking noticeably lower than your points ranking? That would imply that a fair number of these cities aren't defending quite as much as you claim.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

You've now twice ignored my attempts to bring it back on topic, with my question about your ABP rank vs points rank, and what it implies about how many of your takeovers are actually being defended. Care to answer, and help get this thread back on topic?

DeletedUser54775

You've now twice ignored my attempts to bring it back on topic, with my question about your ABP rank vs points rank, and what it implies about how many of your takeovers are actually being defended. Care to answer, and help get this thread back on topic?
It is off topic discussion. I am sorry mate. I am not falling for it. You are not even in Invicta in this world.

DeletedUser54192

@FutbolTango this thread is literally about your war with Invicta.

given that you're supposedly leading the charge against an active Invicta, why is your ABP ranking noticeably lower than your points ranking? That would imply that a fair number of these cities aren't defending quite as much as you claim.
How is this off-topic? It doesn't matter if I'm in Invicta or not, it's a question related to the topic of this thread. :) It seems more like you don't want to answer the question, for some reason.

DeletedUser54775

@FutbolTango this thread is literally about your war with Invicta.

How is this off-topic? It doesn't matter if I'm in Invicta or not, it's a question related to the topic of this thread. :) It seems more like you don't want to answer the question, for some reason.
Dude...if you are bringing screen shots from two years ago from another world, you are off topic. If you can not see it, there is not much that I can do for you.

DeletedUser51423

This is your final warning. If this thread has literally spiraled down to nothing grep related and is just used for personal insults you will lose it.

Seriously this is why we can't have nice things.

DeletedUser54775

Yea but why is your abp so low?
I am going to take a break or so from Carystus forums as it is clear that the things have heated up a bit too much. To answer your question @Ranga1, my attacking rank is about 30th. My points rank is about 14th. It is a matter of priorities. I usually try to achieve efficiency. In other words, it is better to take a city with only losing 1,000 troops than a city with a loss of 5,000 troops. If I try to maximize ABP only, then I would use a different strategy.
It is a matter of priorities. I am playing to resist Invicta.