Next Worlds (Spoilers)

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

For anyone that wants to know what the next worlds will probably look like.

March: 2/2 Conquest no morale domination.

April: 2/3 Revolt morale World Wonders.

May: 1/3 Conquest morale Domination

June 1: 6/6 Revolt no morale domination.

June 2: 6/2 Conquest no morale 12 hour conquest timer world wonders.

(Trust me on this one Inno)

July: 1/2 Revolt morale world wonders.

August: 3/3 Conquest no morale domination

September: 2/2 Conquest morale casual. (This could also change places with March, but assuming casual gets a revamp and is released here)

October: 4/3 Revolt morale domination

November: 2/1 Conquest morale domination

December: 1/2 Revolt no morale domination.

January: Voted settings for conquest.

February: Voted settings for Revolt.

DeletedUser56023

Where you get all this info from, or are you guessing :)

DeletedUser54775

At this moment, my preferred world settings are: revolt with world wonders with ending until player activity drops below certain threshold.
I like the world wonders because it gives tangible targets. I like the forced endings because many of the gold users and mega coalitions usually leave. The game becomes more pure. The people left are usually the die hard Grepolis players and there is plenty of room for experimentation and meeting new people.. This is my perspective. You might not agree.

I am glad that InnoGames are offering other options, but I hope that they keep worlds like Carystus. These worlds really rock.

DeletedUser56207

At this moment, my preferred world settings are: revolt with world wonders with ending until player activity drops below certain threshold.
I like the world wonders because it gives tangible targets. I like the forced endings because many of the gold users and mega coalitions usually leave. The game becomes more pure. The people left are usually the die hard Grepolis players and there is plenty of room for experimentation and meeting new people.. This is my perspective. You might not agree.

I am glad that InnoGames are offering other options, but I hope that they keep worlds like Carystus. These worlds really rock.

what happens after devs close those already dead worlds and force you to play only new ones, any thoughts about how would you tackle that? because i know you got your butt kicked in one of the newer worlds when you joined thermo ;)

DeletedUser55346

The only thing that i would like to see is Fast/Conq World.

DeletedUser41523

one fast world right before summer and one fast during it most likely.

If anything they'd come during and after. The constant release on EN has really spread the talent out for a fast conquest. Hell I'd even make the argument that the player count hasn't even dropped in Grep, they're just out of fast conq/revolt interest. En114 is filling up about as average from what it would have a year or two ago.

They need a few months of slow or mid speeds in order to wrap up the fast worlds and allow for a more competitive world to be released. Getting time to open the door for another Lato or Heliopolis. The 6 speeds more or less would be novelty.