Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

DeletedUser56255

More like, in bed together lol...

Raydium88 from the alliance Hug This has conquered the city Lokii belonging to Hawkes97. today at 00:53

Untitled.png
At least you're not arrogant lol
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
A 2k city in your core, nice capture bro, I am proud
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser56255

I have no reason to be... You lots are our sister alliance. We coordinate these takeovers internally. NoName is just adopting new and ingenious strategies to break us apart... The silly gooses
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
I am just curious, what strategies?

DeletedUser15279

More like, in bed together lol...

Raydium88 from the alliance Hug This has conquered the city Lokii belonging to Hawkes97. today at 00:53

Untitled.png

The humiliation, why Radium? Why? :(:(:(

In fairness though, I see don’t see an issue with alliances working together it’s the way the game has always been. Some alliances spend a load of gold, some create pacts. Some do both and that’s when it gets frightening.. The city was a decent capture but it was in your core so of course allies were going to try and help?

Raydium88

Strategos
@Hawkes97, Trolls aside. I only posted it in reference to the previous top 12 attempt at deviating the fact you lots are pacted. Was never with the intent to boast or humiliate... if I want to... I will go pick a city at trolls core myself lol.

DeletedUser56255

@Hawkes97, Trolls aside. I only posted it in reference to the previous top 12 attempt at deviating the fact you lots are pacted. Was never with the intent to boast or humiliate... if I want to... I will go pick a city at trolls core myself lol.
You didn't understood me, not even Hawk. You are twice our number or points and many times bigger in gold mines. It is normal for an alliance like you.

What I found hilarious it is that you are so proud beating a small alliance like us. But you forgot about Invicta that they actually rimmed you. No offence they are one of the strongest revolt team I ever saw. But if you acutally fought Invicta and you conquerd a city from them that could be an achievement, not a small city from us. ^^

Peace bro. This time I didn't joined with a team, I just recruited here and there. But it is actually a nice alliance with nice people

DeletedUser29916

Bigger in gold mines I dont know Mr.Really, I dident see many people golding a wall as quickly as I saw you doing last week.

Anyway if you complain that we take small cities we shall take a few more of your bigger ones like I just did, cheers for that!

Raydium88

Strategos
But if you acutally fought Invicta and you conquerd a city from them that could be an achievement

Funny you say that, I actually have
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

But hey, I am not the one hiding under a new name for being admittedly "beaten" and "rimmed" by a team in a past world, that has nothing to do with these forums... in case you missed the En114 reference.

Peace bro. This time I didn't joined with a team, I just recruited here and there. But it is actually a nice alliance with nice people

Good for you. I am glad you're having fun
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser15279

Christ, this all turned a little sour a little too quickly..

Hopefully someone will get back on track and post a good top 12 soon.

DeletedUser56255

Funny you say that, I actually have
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

But hey, I am not the one hiding under a new name for being admittedly "beaten" and "rimmed" by a team in a past world, that has nothing to do with these forums... in case you missed the En114 reference.

Good for you. I am glad you're having fun
I don't know what to say Ray. Last time I checked you never fought me
. If I remember clearly, in Caryistus I was a part of WiB. And we least more than you did with WC. My name is my problem, so bye bye. If you want we can bet. On a next world, a revolt one ofc, when invicta will drop, I can't wait to see your cities in fire again, and again and again lol. Or you are gonna RUN?

PS. Didn't wanted to be rude, but I found your affirmations very, very offensive to me.

I don't know what to say Ray. Last time I checked you never fought me
. If I remember clearly, in Caryistus I was a part of WiB. And we least more than you did with WC. My name is my problem, so bye bye. If you want we can bet. On a next world, a revolt one ofc, when invicta will drop, I can't wait to see your cities in fire again, and again and again lol. Or you are gonna RUN?

PS. Didn't wanted to be rude, but I found your affirmations very, very offensive to me.
WiB doing more than WC?...
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

Raydium88

Strategos
My name is my problem, so bye bye.
Now that's just rude... You tease us with such accurate lesson of history, and you can't let us know to whom shall we bow for his/her wisdom? Very rude.

Offensive? Oh I am sorry if I said anything to hurt your feelings, slowflake. Never my intention to.
Anyhow, keep on trolling
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
See you in the battlefield.

DeletedUser54331

All these stuff about previous worlds makes a noob like me left out. And being left out, makes me sad. wuwu

Lets just stick to this world shall we.

One can only face whats in front of them. So if we dont 'hug' your cities, what else can we do. Sit in front of the computer and twiddle our thumbs?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39822

You didn't understood me, not even Hawk. You are twice our number or points and many times bigger in gold mines. It is normal for an alliance like you.

What I found hilarious it is that you are so proud beating a small alliance like us.

I don't think you really understand yourself........in your example to belittle us you accurately described the game play of Invicta, MGGA, and the Goldens.